Season 10 - Division 1- Powered by TURTLE BEACH

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jun 24, 2016.

1. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Do you have any evidence to support your claim?
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    a few sources tried the larger wheel/rim and went back to previous circuits this season and beat their PB... but this could also come down to practice.
    All I would advise, is to try it and see for yourself.
  3. StigsTC

StigsTC Professional

PSN ID
    StigsTC
    (Prays internally that I'm not already on largest rims and I can improve on 4th place)
    Crunch and Hatfield like this.
  4. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Don't you also have to reset the transmission setting to default after installing larger wheels when in a non tune lobby?
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    not sure...
  6. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    I remember going back to the mx5 season I put larger wheels on and it changed the gearbox ratio to deal with larger wheels so it wouldn't let me run in a non tune room until I reset the gearbox to default. I don't recall it having much of a effect on lap times once it was reset.
  7. REVO_Bryan

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    That bug was fixed in an update.
    SPL Racing likes this.
  8. holdenman05

holdenman05 Team Driver

PSN ID
    holdenman05
    im already on largest wheel size/ lowest profile still slow haha
  9. REVO_Bryan

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Please note that I will be opening a "friends only" room tonight. Let me know ASAP if you have any difficulty entering the room.
  10. StigsTC

StigsTC Professional

PSN ID
    StigsTC
    PS3 dead, will not be attending this evening.
  11. holdenman05

holdenman05 Team Driver

PSN ID
    holdenman05
    7 laps down lagged into 3 times taken out two times wtf, finally quick enough for a reasonable result but no, this is :):):):)
  12. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    So who was a lap down?
    seth123 likes this.
  13. its-benny-racer

its-benny-racer Professional Gold Member

I do believe general league rule (iv) has been broken.. Well and truly.
    REVO_Bryan likes this.
  14. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    I'm sure it was a happy affair for all involved :)
  15. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    Tonight's race was fairly poor for me.
    Qualified 8th which i was not happy at all about due to certain people ruining my flying laps.
    Started on the mediums purely for the reason of being low down the grid got up to 5th and that was it apart from passing Apex in the second stint on the soft tyre.

A few things i want to bring up that i want answers for.
    1st i crossed the line in 5th position but was demoted to 6th place due to Lets party apparently finishing 3rd even though i never saw him during the race, Yet could see him in qualifying. For me Party was mainly around 9th and 10th for the whole race and for no reason jumped up the leaderboard to 3rd so if @Hatfield could look into that that'll be very much appreciated. I asked after the race but everyone was to busy listening to Apex having a whinge. (Also why were the microphones on during the race)

2nd Somebody mentioned at the end of the race they were taken out in a straight line i was side by side on the inside coming up to the right hander on the back straight whatever you want to call it. I left heaps of room for the outside runner, Then for no reason i saw 2 cars crash hard into the wall on the right hand side i never registered contact at all so whoever that was i would suggest lag to be the main culprit i will apologise but i can be 100% honest and say i never hit you

3rd What happened after the race was unacceptable. I was actually going to congratulate Apex for doing as well as he did in the team forum but after that rant of his i'm not going to even bother waste of my time.
    I really couldn't care less what response i'll get from this but even though he is a teammate he should be banned for that. I didn't see what happened between Apex and BMW but even if BMW was in the wrong there is no need for the outburst.
  16. warrior2167

warrior2167 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    Ok, I've seen the replay.

Firstly @lets_party-1611 your car was stationary at the start for 1 second, 3 rows behind you couldn't got anywhere. Your car then teleported at turn 2. Most of the race was fine, but this could of happened a few more times. Also because it lagged at the start, your position was demoted to last even though the laps were correct, then it finally corrected itself when you finished the race.

Secondly @apex2691 the icident with BMW was extremely minor and did not warrant at all what happened at the end of the race. Sure he made contact with your rear and then rejoined the track right infront of you and then tried to get past again. At most that whole encounter cost 4 seconds. Never did he cost you your 3rd place and in the end you cost yourself a podium by getting all 4 wheels in the grass and subsequently losing the rear of the car.

At the end of the day, he's just doing the same as you and trying to drive the car as fast as possible. No need to insult anyone ever for doing that.
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2016
    Randm90, Motors560 and B-Spec Bob like this.
  17. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    So does that mean Lets Party remains in 3rd place??
  18. its-benny-racer

its-benny-racer Professional Gold Member

Totally agreed, this is my 4th season and that is the 1st one that I have seen or heard someone abuse another driver. No matter the situation, it just is not called for and I sure hope it is made clear that it can't happen.
  19. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

Not sure how your end looked, but you were sideways and almost stopped in the 1st hairpin, 1st lap when I had nowhere to go but your door, or was it Benny? Some of that may've been lag, don't know.
  20. warrior2167

warrior2167 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    Yes, he was always toward the front, lag screwed the leaderboard