Season 10 - Division 1- Powered by TURTLE BEACH

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jun 24, 2016.

1. holdenman05

holdenman05 Team Driver

PSN ID
    holdenman05
    sorry to all people in div1 last night, i rage quit havent done that for a while, i was fuming at the time and no good to race against. i need to learn how to calm myself in a race to deal with stuff out of my control. no excuses and sorry to benny for the bump into turn1 at one point caught a bit of lag i think cant check as i dont have the replay
  2. Apex_64

Apex_64 Professional

PSN ID
    apex_64
    Bob I don’t mind if you dislike me even to the extent to what I perceive as spite toward me. But don’t put utter dribble on the forum. I did not cut the corner on the last lap, I did not lose it with four wheels on the grass as you fictitiously suggest. I lost in the middle of the track through changing down from 3rd to 2nd and applying to much brake on worn but very driveable tyres, I used 4rd then 3rd for the other 41 laps. I hit bryan and motor whilst trying to recover because there was 1 more car than I expected to watch for after losing control when Lets Party (not on my list 1-8) was first to fly past my line of sight. Then we all went for a trip into the grass. My previous post accurately describes my time lost from multiple errors from a driver a lap behind me, watch the replay please.
    You can deride me as much as you desire in public (eg. my swearing and aggressive behavior) if it is correct because I will accept my faults, but I won’t accept incorrect and fictitious accusations.
    I sincerely apologize if I actually offended you or anybody else, but even more so I apologize for ruining the end of yours and everybody's night. Sorry to bryan especially, thank-you for your hosting, you were always very welcoming and interactive.
  3. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Further posts on this topic will be deleted from this thread and users incur warning points. Blatant disregard of this warning may result in a forum ban.

Apex your apologetic conclusion in this case is your saving grace. Now let's move on and all play nice.
    Clevohead and JonoStan96 like this.
  4. B-Spec Bob

B-Spec Bob Team Driver

PSN ID
    B-spec-_-Bob
    Clearly, I was too slow to get my response in so have moved it into a PM with @apex2691
    KoAStR likes this.
  5. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    @Hatfield Is it ok if I participate in the Sierra re run? I don't quite recall an instance of newcomers being allowed into a suspended event, Autumn Ring in the Impreza never started due to Spa 24.
  6. StigsTC

StigsTC Professional

PSN ID
    StigsTC
    If Jono needs a spot I will willingly step aside.
    That is assuming I fix/obtain a working PS3 by then.
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    yeah no worries I know you love the track and you aren't exactly fighting for the championship :)
  8. Motors560

Motors560 Professional

PSN ID
    Motors560
    @Hatfield I'm also unavailable for the rerun so plenty of space for Jono to take part if he wants to
  9. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    I wont participate if it means forcing a driver out for the night.
  10. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

Rome this weekend, 35laps, and I'm going to be effing seedy from 2x nights out in a row.. . .
    It can't get worse than my Ascari effort, can it?

Fk.
  11. its-benny-racer

its-benny-racer Professional Gold Member

Consider me another option for hosting now, NBN hooked up, 60+ down 30+ up.
    Crunch, warrior2167 and natmanscoop like this.
  12. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    thanks! best to test first
  13. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

Go Benny!
    Wow you must be like, 500th Australian connected to the NBN, a very exclusive club sir!
    Crunch likes this.
  14. its-benny-racer

its-benny-racer Professional Gold Member

I do feel lucky, people a few blocks away can only get reduced performance <20mbps max. I'm not sure if it helps that I live across the road from some shops/business premises.
  15. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    OK guys a couple of gentle reminders to all.

We are here to have fun! Serious fun at times but fun none-the-less... there is nothing tangible at stake here.

To help things stay fun we have some rules, procedures and guidelines around both on and off track conduct:
    For the on track issues last week the results stand but please all be reminded of blue flag rules. Lead lap has track position.
    For the off track issues Apex has voluntarily accepted disqualification from the next two rounds as penalty, but is welcome to resume racing thereafter.

I hope we can all move on amicably. Cheers.
  16. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  17. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  18. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    With 2 rounds to go in PCARS season ? :confused:
  19. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    It's post Pcars season mate.