GT6 Division 3 Season 8

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jan 12, 2016.

1. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
  2. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    When I see someone closing up on me quickly I use the look back feature to see who it is when they are about 10 cars lenghts back, if they aren't the guy who is next in line behind me on the leader board I give them plenty of room to pass me.
  3. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    And for the record, backmarkers are required to slow down and let the lapping cars pass them without them having to try to go around you. When you rejoin after a mistake, you need to check around you as well.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  4. Bluemoon

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    Yay! :) and 3rd fastest lap too! :)
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2016
  5. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007
    They are ment to flash there lights when coming up to lap someone and I got confused a bit tonight as they didn't
  6. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I had about 4 collisions trying to find a way by while trying to keep my place from the guy hot on my tail, I know moon lost a probable third place to a backmarker skirmish
  7. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    There was one hell of a battle for third tonight., third to sixth was covered by 1.25 seconds. great race fellas. :thumbsup:
    arakasi- and Bluemoon like this.
  8. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Very happy to see how fast you're improving mate, it's always great to see a ROOZer improving at a fast rate of knots :)
    Ninja2 likes this.
  9. BMWF30328

BMWF30328 Rookie

After tonight's BS , I am thinking of quitting this season and want to explain why. The first reason is how people act like dickheads during qualifying. 3 rounds - 3 fiasco's! If you get caught during qualifying, back off and let the faster guy through - QUALIFYING IS NOT A RACE!!!!!!! Better to let them go for 5 seconds instead of screwing up both peoples qualifying session. I slowed down twice for someone tonight...only to catch them 3 times and still they did not show courtesy to get out of the way. WHY I ASK MYSELF. Surely they could see in their mirrors????????
    The second reason is that I always drive with care and respect - especially at turn 1, lap 1 -BECAUSE YOU CAN'T WIN AT TURN 1 - - but after 3 rounds it is apparent some drivers do not show the same common sense... I believe tonight was a group effort with 3 cars assisting my "slide parking" display at turn 1. I am pretty fed up being hit, spun out or pushed off the track and having my racing screwed in the first 20-40 seconds of a race . I may not be the fastest driver in my division (think I did second fastest time during race tonight though) but I am certainly very controlled and considerate....but I keep getting shafted because others aren't.
    I feel like I am hitting my head against the wall so will an organiser please post something, please, reminding people of both standards and etiquette of ROOZ - PLEASE.
  10. Kieran_B33

Kieran_B33 Professional

PSN ID
    TacticalHomework
    ??? Wrong div thread?
  11. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    yep wrong thread @BMWF30328 . Still seething huh. Hat and I have some things to look at. stay tuned.
  12. Crimj1985

Crimj1985 Rookie

PSN ID
    Crimj1985
    Was a good battle with you @emmo46 and @Bluemoon at the start,was so close for awhile was waiting for someone to make a mistake so I could pass lol I had first place for awhile but didn't pit so the tyres let me down tonight, got down to 3 all round didn't spin tonight but felt like a pinball at one stage lol
    emmo46 and Bluemoon like this.
  13. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
  14. Bluemoon

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    And of course I did make that mistake as always :). I don't work well under pressure.
  15. Crimj1985

Crimj1985 Rookie

PSN ID
    Crimj1985
    Was a good race tonight
  16. BMWF30328

BMWF30328 Rookie

Sorry Div 3.. Was using my iPad and hit wrong forum...
  17. arakasi-

arakasi- Professional

PSN ID
    arakasi-
    Absolutely stoked to grab 3rd.
    Up to second by turn 2, then got a run on turbo out of four, tried to abort (not as good a run as I thought ) and got really messy over the kerbs of the double lefthander ..., so back to 9th.
    Had an ambitious move on easyprey into the last turn, and gave him some light door to door contact and saw him get messy on the exit ( hmmmm. On replay it doesn't seem like stuff all) so slowed to redress down the straight.
    So back to 11th and 40 something sec's behind the leaders.
    Had a great end of first stint and pit stop saw me in sixth (?) right behind emmo and moon, battling and swapping spots for the whloe second half.
    Just missed the missfortune that slowed them up, sneaking through the smoke and barriers into 4th, and caught crim on his crappy tyres on the last lap, held the inside on the final corner to sneak home with an action packed podium.
    Woohoo. 11th to 3rd made it a night to remember.
    Cheers for battles everone, was a cracker from my seat
    Well done on ya win LB, congrats too turbo, and moon on ya first pole. Well done
    B-Spec Bob, Crimj1985 and emmo46 like this.
  18. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Next round Arakasi, you'll get a clean start and then we are all in trouble!! :D
  19. arakasi-

arakasi- Professional

PSN ID
    arakasi-
    Hot tip for you all -- I always have a crap first lap.... usually all my own fault.
    It's the thing I'm trying to improve on at the moment. Obviously lots more to do;)
  20. Ninja2

Ninja2 Rookie

PSN ID
    blackNINJA968
    damn, in all the excitement I exited b4 saving the race, anyone got the ZIP to post?