AC Assetto Corsa - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by KoAStR, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Best weather mods are from Bernard's real graphics and for wet tracks ebisu touge 0.5 is good fun or drift playground wet the wet look is all in the shades used for some tracks not many have it I think? so only works if the creator added the wet look. I couldn't work out track cams tried a few times but couldn't work it out
  2. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    Porsche coming to assetto corsa

Assetto Corsa has established itself as the leading and benchmark PC racing simulation game thanks to its perfect driving feeling, accuracy of cars and tracks, and last but not least, being the only independent production trusted to feature premium licensing content and top class manufacturers. Assetto Corsa will be coming to console platforms at the end of August 2016.

Today, Kunos Simulazioni is proud to announce that after more than 12 years away from the hardcore sim-racing world, the Porsche Brand will be coming to Assetto Corsa and that it's working in a close and official partnership with the prestigious car manufacturer to release two DLC packages that will include the most iconic, authentic, awesome cars created by Porsche during its glorious history! The packs are scheduled for release for both PC and console in Fall 2016.

The partnership with Porsche will allow them to use Assetto Corsa to give the chance to its customers, fans and motorsport enthusiasts, to drive its newest models and to prepare for the Porsche driving experience in several Porsche race centers and dealer events worldwide. Porsche are working closely with Kunos Simulazioni to provide the most accurate Porsche virtual experience ever.

Marco Massarutto, Executive&Licensing Manager at Kunos Simulazioni:

I can't describe how proud we are about this partnership with Porsche, and how exciting it is to bring back the Brand in the simracing world. This Fall, Assetto Corsa will be the only multi-platform title to have the Porsche brand in a genuine racing simulation. The gamers, and our fans really want to have the chance to DRIVE the Porsche cars in a realistic manner. it's a privilege, and a big responsability for us. We are working closely with Porsche with the aim to reproduce each single model with the maximum accuracy, and the fact that the same simulation will be used at Porsche race centers will push our team even more to provide the best Porsche virtual experience ever.

Welcome back Porsche. Welcome to Assetto Corsa, your racing simulator.
    Anon666, B-Spec Bob, stucar17 and 4 others like this.
  3. Mael

Mael Professional

4. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Awesome! Growing up I had a 911 turbo on the wall, along side a countach. Can't wait to drive some of these iconic cars!
  5. TheStig13

TheStig13 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    thestig-13
    This could be a good mod for a season...
    stucar17, Anon666, JonoStan96 and 2 others like this.
  6. The_Spectre

The_Spectre Team Driver

PSN ID
    The_Spectre_au
  7. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    Steam sale on Assetto Corsa + 3 dream packs 40% off $35.99 ends 4th July. Grab a bargain
    zuluwoffle and Cyber_STIG_77 like this.
  8. The_Spectre

The_Spectre Team Driver

PSN ID
    The_Spectre_au
  9. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    I really hope they include the Scuderia Ferrari 312 v12 to compliment the lotus 49. The ferrari was my favourite car from GPL, and the sound! That thing screeaaams.
  10. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
  11. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Found the files to enable free cameras again. :)
    E:\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg
    \assetto_corsa.ini ----- find [CAMERA] ALLOW FREE CAMERA=0, set to 1.
    \camera_onboard_free.ini ------- find SPHERICAL_COORDS=1, set to 0. (swear this file used to be somewhere else).

Made a wee vid of this now that I found that and fixed my fav replay HUD app :)
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
    Anon666 likes this.
  12. The_Spectre

The_Spectre Team Driver

PSN ID
    The_Spectre_au
  13. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
  14. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    Kunos Simulazioni has revealed a new car that will be part of tomorrow’s Red Pack DLC pack – The Ferrari 488 GT3.

Ferrari’s newest GT3 class challenger joins the simulations expanding GT grid that also includes the last-generation 458 GTE car

Aside from the GT car, the pack will have a strong Formula One theme, featuring two modern Ferrari Formula One car as well as the Maserati 250F historical F1 machine.

Furthermore, the pack will also include a laser-scanned version of the Red Bull Ring, home of the Austrian F1 Grand Prix. The Red Pack for Assetto Corsa will be available starting this Thursday!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Anon666 and The_Spectre like this.
  15. The_Spectre

The_Spectre Team Driver

PSN ID
    The_Spectre_au
  16. Sam D Blacklock

Sam D Blacklock Professional

PSN ID
    AE_CoolSam
    I like my women like i like my DLC, Available now.
  17. Driftoz

Driftoz Team Driver Gold Member

And cheap? Lol
    Sam D Blacklock and Beau_Albert like this.
  18. Cherno

Cherno Team Driver Gold Member

meh. not sure if ill get this one

:eek:
  19. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    I'm pretty keen to try those classic Maserati's.
    Was hoping they were ferrari's and even more optimistically the Ferrari 312 to compliment the Lotus 49....
  20. zampli

zampli Team Driver

im stoked for the f1s, but people have been saying theyre fairly easy to drive, which is a bit dissapointing :(