GT6 [Completed] FR FIGHTERS

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by t_b_williams, Mar 20, 2014.

1. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Congrats on stealing the overall win CAGM!
    COME_AND_GET_ME7 likes this.
  2. bjh1012

bjh1012 Bruce Hale Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    bjh1012
    I know you are by far a better driver then me but i feel the same about diving with you good guys just got to hope i do not
    pi--- to meany off
  3. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Well done again TB, really well executed event and it's always good to see so many different cars on the track. Congrat's to CAGMe, super effort to come from a long way back in both races. Ranok3n/Suicide had an awesome race 1, no errors equals win!! My Mazda was pretty good around corners and pretty slow on the straights, but in traffic it was a real handful. It had the pace to sit in behind TB in race 1, but I got a bit wide before the right-hander leading onto the straight and that was game over. Just no way of passing anyone with my speed deficit and that long straight.

Look forward to the next event TB, should be a cracker.
    bjh1012 likes this.
  4. smokinscotty

smokinscotty Rookie

PSN ID
    smokinscotty
    Wow. That was great fun. Big thank you to TB, Better than FF IMO, maybe I just prefer FR :D
    Sure it was frustrating to have others drive away from you on the straights, but it was a real rush to gain a position and try and hold it.
    A highlight for me was that I got to lock horns with just about everyone in the field, from all divisions and all with different strengths and weaknesses. The battle with tb in race 2 was defiantly my best rooz battle yet, with about ten laps of catching him in the corners and losing him on he straights.
    I was quite pleased that I was a lot more consistent than I have been in previous events.
    Dave, I thought you drove very well, when ever I reeled you in you just drove your own race and held your own very well!
    Congrats to CAGM, your entry speeds into every corner I saw were crazy, I thought you were coming off every corner, but you just kept making it stick! Very impressive drive. Well deserved win!
    JonoStan96 likes this.