Division 4 Season 2

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Apr 4, 2014.

1. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    Hey Ad,use this article to set YOUR router's port forwarding for the list of PSN ports given. http://portforward.com/english/applications/port_forwarding/PlayStation_Network/
    Ad2mny likes this.
  2. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

DekGT5mad likes this.
  3. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    Fuji has always been a bogey track for me,and last night proved no different,lol. Good race though for a while but a spin by myself,then one that i had no idea why,i just saw a cloud of smoke and suddenly i was around:confused:,but ya get that.I pulled off to watch as i was gonna get almost no points anyway,so was gonna be my drop round & i could watch the race.I'll put some photo's up tomorrow of Molch and Ad glued together at the hip,very funny!!!:p:D
  4. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    For 5 mins work it's good insurance!
  5. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    Was a case of couldn't see the point It would be my drop round anyway & could see you not far behind& didn't want to ruin others races & i could watch& learn thiscar a bit,i've had no time to practice & hate Fuji anyway!lol:) watching you and Dave helped heaps!!!
  6. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    It sux mate getting DSCd, it affects everyone at some point so hopefully its sorted for you from now on. Remember that we drop your worst round, so in effect you havent lost any points. Good luck for the rest of the season mate.
    Blindman and DekGT5mad like this.
  7. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Well my maiden race went not so well and i'm thinking it may be worse with Laguna Seca as have only 7 days to learn the track instead of the 4 weeks I had for Fuji. I think i'm in for some pain.
    Blindman likes this.
  8. Molch

Molch Rookie

PSN ID
    Molch_82
    I had a heap a couple of problems in S1 and a big difference was made by a call to my ISP to remove me from their so called "stable connection" setting which was massively slowing my connection. Then the biggest difference was changing from wifi (although I thought it was a strong connection) to a long cable. I don't think I've had an issue since **touch wood**.
    Blindman likes this.
  9. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Well done everyone last night......just a couple of things to remember for the rounds ahead......(posted in every thread;)), mainly for the benefit of our new members if they have missed anything .........

1. If you make contact with a car and gain advantage from it you must redress on track and give the spot back. The best example is rear ending someone and pushing them offline. (nothing too major last night, but a few close calls)
    2. You must keep 2 wheels on track at all times. the ripple strips are considered part of the track, continual cutting to gain an advantage will result in a penalty (none reported from last night :))
    3. Something that hasnt been mentioned anywhere, PD in their wisdom, have decided that lapped cars wont ghost anymore, and remain solid. If you are being lapped it is race etiquette to move out of the way of the leading drivers.
    4. Out of respect for our major sponsor, PAGNIAN, you must race 5 of the 7 rounds to be eligible for the $850 cockpit at the end of season draw. You must also have a post count of 40 to be eligible by season end.

As i say, there were no major issues last night, just some info for the newbies in case they missed it, and a refresher for some of the oldies like me with a little bit of dementia !!
    DekGT5mad and Ad2mny like this.
  10. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    Kart, take a look on Youtube, there are some good videos on navigating Laguna Seca.
    Or if you are online during the week and see higher Div drivers running prac laps, watch them do some laps to see their line, brake markers etc - or even ask if someone might be able to watch you and offer some advice/tips to help you improve.

Everyone seems to be quite willing to help others out so don't be afraid to ask! :)

Last week I shared my line and markers for Fuji with Motho during a prac session and hopefully he got out of it as much as I did :)
  11. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    I thought I felt someone else in the car with me on Sunday night :)
    If I didn't have that extra weight i might have been able to go faster! :p
    DekGT5mad and Ad2mny like this.
  12. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    In the Macca it brings a new meaning to the term "reading/looking over someones shoulder" with it's 1+2 seating arrangement:p:p:p
  13. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Bit of discussion out the back , and by various members, that this weeks round should be postponed for a week due to mothers day on sunday, and quite a few drivers unavailable because of it.

We are looking to postpone for 1 week, we will make a decision by tonight after a few of the mods are spoken to.

Stay tuned.
    DekGT5mad, Ad2mny and DoogleDave like this.
  14. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Good idea
    DekGT5mad likes this.
  15. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    Fine by me:),gives me an extra week to try & fit in some practice:p
    Ad2mny likes this.
  16. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Opening post details updated.
  17. gentlemen jim

gentlemen jim Rookie

Hope the racing on tonight, been setting some good times
  18. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Because of a lot of people with Mother's Day commitments, the race has been postponed until next week Jim.
  19. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Guys, just confirming that tonight's round has been postponed to next week due to the high number of drivers unavailable.

Clevo has updated the opening post to also include a bye on the June long weekend where a lot of people are away and able to race.

Cheers
    mod-team
  20. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny