Division 4 Season 2

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    You are banned from the PS3 for a week so as not to improve your times any more ;) Me on the other hand need all the help I can get :)
  2. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    Just enterthe ports as said,but use whatever ip address you have assigned or the router has assigned it.you don't have to use the checker,although i have bitdefender2014 which won't show any links that are unsafe so seeing as i could've clicked on it it should be fine.The ports it gives are the ones that the PSN uses,so if they're open for the computer they'll be open for the ps3 if you use the ps3 ip address for the computer for that.(connect with same ethernet cable as ps3 without unplugging from router. I'd just enter the ports in your router with the ps3 ip address & you'll be right.:)
  3. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    Away and Able?????? lol wouldn't need a bye,would we?:p
  4. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    I've done what it said we'll see if it works.
  5. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    Here's something interesting for logitech wheel users:)

Hey Lads,

Some G27 info...

Below info is from this link.

http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/g27-g25-dfgt-undocumented-wheel-lock-settings-guide.286646/

Found three undocumented settings from G27, one of them removes deadzone from center, is this "we know it already" stuff and no need for topic at all?

Personally haven't know it before.

Instructions later if people think at this is something what they want to know.

[​IMG][1+2] + O = ~670°
    [1+2] + S = ~450°
    [1+2] + X = 900° Resets to default
    [1+2] + T = ~240°

1 and 2 buttons goes down almost same time, I have used order 1-2 and then selection without any specific delay, then releasing selection key and also 1 and 2 buttons.
    *After many tests can say at just hold 1+2 down and then select TSOX-mode which you want to use.
    Have done it everywhere, on track, on menus, so doesn't matter where, only doing it after wheel calibration, 'coz calibration resets these modes.
    If you keep small tension on wheel when switching to 0deadzone mode you feel small *klak* and movement of wheel.
    After successful mode change you feel it when turning wheel toward lock, there will be a FFB-engine powered lock what you feel on chosen radius.

I have figured this out yesterday so not much testing yet, hopefully somebody have time to test this also on PC, 100% sure at it will have effect on PS3.
    Hardware coded feature, works on PS3 and PC.

G25 confirmed also to work same as G27
    Works also on DFGT (1=start 2=select) (some works, some not..weird)

Cheers Vendal
    gentlemen jim and Blindman like this.
  6. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
  7. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    gentlemen jim and Clevohead like this.
  8. gentlemen jim

gentlemen jim Rookie

Thanks guys for the info. One of the main things I was disappointed with when I first got my G27 was the slow response, and distance from lock to lock.
    DekGT5mad likes this.
  9. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    Yep,i agree,so the "O" mode was very gratefully received,just a pity you have to reset it every time you power up! Good to see the wheel in cockpit mode turning at the same rate as me!:)
    Molch likes this.
  10. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    I see it should work on the 25 as well might have to give it ago
    DekGT5mad likes this.
  11. Darko

Darko Professional

PSN ID
    xxDARKOxx
    I'll be withdrawing from this season, just can't get to grips with this car at all and my times are 1 to 2 seconds slower than some Div 5 drivers, don't want to get in anyone's way.
  12. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    That's a Bugger Darko. Is a few drivers a bit slower at this round, given the amount of prac some of the guys are doing, I think we have the 2 hardest tracks out of the way after tonight, would hope you reconsider, use tonight as your drop round and then back on the horse for the sprint round forward on the easier tracks
  13. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    C'mon Darko, just get in there and have a go.
    It really is goin to be the cleanest drivers taking advantage tonight on this track - not necessarily the fastest. One small error and you know about it quickly and I don't think many people are immune to the odd spin (or three), so I wouldn't feel too disheartened by not having quick lap times.

Hope to see you on track tonight! :)
    Blindman and stucar17 like this.
  14. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Hey Darko, if you are off the pace as you say at least I will have someone to race as I am running about these times as well.
  15. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I'm well off the pace as well, low 20's is the best I can manage, you can keep me company if you like.
  16. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Deal
    emmo46 likes this.
  17. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    See you on track.;) :)
  18. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    On second thoughts, it will more than likely be off track, I seem to be spending a lot of time there on this track. I've seen parts of Laguna Seca I never knew existed.:confused:
    Last edited: May 18, 2014
  19. bjh1012

bjh1012 Bruce Hale Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    bjh1012
    Know how you feel mate but i know you will drive to the condition's and stay on track i think that's
    all we will have to do:)
    emmo46 and Ad2mny like this.
  20. Ad2mny

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    Ho hum.

Well done BLINDMAN. Qualified mid pack in 6th and after practicing starting with the new lights I jumped the start by about 4 seconds. I rolled slowly forward off the line drifting to the right with a penalty and a cringe waiting to get in someone's way but everyone made it past and I started dead last. Got a brilliant run out of turn 5 and was right up hazeone's ass but he outbraked himself by about 10 metres into turn 6 and deep into the gravel. I harassed Kart for a lap but touched the inside of turn 5 and fish tailed deep into the gravel dropping back. I rejoined about 3-4 secs behind hazeone but by lap 5 I zoomed past him on the outside at Andretti hairpin. Kart was moving up but a mistake at the corkscrew and then again at turn 10 allowed me to catch back up. I had a couple of runs at him but we were pretty closely matched except I was faster through turn 6 which was giving me draft understeer through the last half of the lap and I kept running wide. Lap 9 I got a good run out of 5 and passed into 9th. Just when I thought I'd finally found my groove I chopped turn 6 and ran wide on exit. I bounced off the tyres up the hill and ricocheted back onto the track. I saw kart coming up and moved over but I must have distracted him and he outbraked himself at the corkscrew. The rest of my race was uneventful, the gap to 8th was nearly the full length of the front straight. Emmo must've made a few mistakes as I closed up quickly in last couple if laps but too little too late. If not for my early mistakes I could have been lagging my way around the middle of the pack but my own fault for my poor effort first couple of laps.

Till next time.