Division 4 season 9

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Oct 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

@Colin: No spectators in div races, the servers are buggy enough without spectators sucking unnecessary bandwidth.

@Clevo: i cant see the difference in having this week off or the next. I just say go with the majority. If it's decided that we (the league) race this weekend, we race. If it's decided we have the w/end off, we do that. It is, afterall, a "league" with different divisions, not 4 seperate leagues.
  2. greendog

greendog Rookie

i would rather just race its only v8's they ant what they used to be and any of us who likes f1 missed most of it last week, but am happy to go with the flow if we have to
  3. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

I still like the v8's and will love it again next year :D
  4. greendog

greendog Rookie

i dont disslike them and will watch them more next year. i used to watch them all the time but just got a bit over em hey its just not what it used to be but that is just my opinion and if we miss a round then so b it its not the end of the world eather way
  5. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

I agree there, and next year will add some long needed spice to the series :D
  6. greendog

greendog Rookie

yeah for sure mate i cant wait i used to love v8 supper cars but its lost its spice and is much the same. what time u opening ur room and are u going to be on for long i may join
  7. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Supper??? Spice??? you're making me hungry dog :p
  8. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    hi guys,

This weeks race has been postponed till next week (11th nov) as a result of the poll created by ENFORCER_98. The new round dates have been added to the season 9 calendar.

Following concerns from various drivers the tyre regs for season 9 have changed.
    The regs are now as follows for the remaining 45 min races.
    You can run either the hard or soft tire for qually, but you must start the race on that tire.
    You are only allowed to have 1 pit stop during the race, and you must run both compounds during the race. The tires will do this comfortably. It's up to you when you come in, and how hard you push the softs.
    We will keep this tire model for the remaining rounds.
    The exception will be the enduro, regs to finalized for that round.

cheers cyber,
  9. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    All DIV4 drivers have been PSN messaged in regards to this weeks non-race round/break, as mentioned in the message I propose that div 4 have a prac meet in our normal timeslot.
  10. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

I will have a room open on Sunday night at the regular start time for practice if Clevo doesn't.
  11. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Thanks rumbles, good job. If the V8s are putting me to sleep like they normally do i might join you.
  12. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Lol yeah. Abu dhabi is the least exciting race in my view
  13. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Count me out for tonight sorry. I had a nap on the couch this arvo and woke up with my back sore as hell. Have fun guys who show up :)
  14. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    opening room now.
  15. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Well, you wouldn't believe it, PD have changed the tire model again........

So after some testing last night we will run the same tire regs and the fuel / tire settings need to be put to "fast".

The wear rate and fuel rate is a little faster, but will be easy to get to the end of the race.

Any problems PM me and will sort out any issues that way. Cant take a trick at the moment !!!

Stu
  16. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    No probs will do, mate :)
  17. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

After the little testing I did this arvo at LS this works just fine. in fact it seems to be better than it was with grip, i can take the corkscrew faster than pre-patch :)

It really surprises me that PD didn't just do the 'settings' thing when they changed the tyre model back in the last patch. But then again, it's Pd and nothing really surprises me with them anymore :lol:
  18. greendog

greendog Rookie

yeah it is better hey im not to sure if its really much faster but really feels like there is more grip like when you cut the second corner on the corkscrew it used to bite hard and spit u into the wall but now it kicks out but u can hold onto it i think it might b a bit faster but not sure was having truble stinging full laps together from pushing to hard but all good did u give it a crack on verry fast rumbles its good there to but softs dont last at and it chews the fuel but i liked it are u racing tomoz night mate? and are u doing cybers race still i will b in it this week so u will have some one to run with
  19. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

gd...

More . and , please :lol:
  20. greendog

greendog Rookie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.