GT6 Division 3 Season 8

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    seth123, Kieran_B33 and Nathancarhead like this.
  2. grassies

grassies Rookie

PSN ID
    grassies
    G'day fellas I will have remaining FR's sent tonight so if everyone could except them prior to Sunday night that would be great. Anyone interested in a practice I have a room open for a couple of hours most nights.
  3. Cyberstig1

Cyberstig1 Rookie

PSN ID
    Cyberstig1
    Attn @Hatfield. Hi all. Sorry I did not get to meet and greet. I have been having I-net issues. This has been ongoing and I believe has contributed to room stability issues in the past. I live in the stiks with steam powered internet. Regrettably i am going to withdraw from Season 8. Principally I do not want to cause grief and frustration for the other drivers in the Div.
    Enjoy the racing.
    Cheers
    Cyber.
    Randm90 likes this.
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    if you like, show up to round 1 and ask if anyone is having issues with your car lagging or whatever. if they are, then pull out (or spectate)
  5. arakasi-

arakasi- Professional

PSN ID
    arakasi-
    Agree with Hat, Cyber, give it a shot on Sunday. If we all show up a little early/on time, see how things go.
    Cyberstig1 likes this.
  6. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007
    Cyber I agree with hat and arakasi about giving it a go first race at least to see how your internet holds up.
    Im putting it out there this car suits Cybers driving skills and it has been put 4th by the sfs crew that ____ Cyber is going to kick ass this season in this car.
    Cyberstig1 and JonoStan96 like this.
  7. Cyberstig1

Cyberstig1 Rookie

PSN ID
    Cyberstig1
  8. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    This diviaion is now chock full and Div 2 only has 13 starters so @grassies and @arakasi- will revert back to Division 2.
  9. incey

incey World Champion

PSN ID
    incey
    good to see you in @Easyprey007, looking forward to practice sessions :thumbsup:
    Easyprey007 likes this.
  10. Easyprey007

Easyprey007 Professional

PSN ID
    Easyprey007
    steezymilo likes this.
  11. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    probs shoulda moved little blacko to div 2 based off meet n greet emmo!! lol
    Easyprey007 likes this.
  12. scottb721

scottb721 Team Driver

PSN ID
    sooby_scott
    Well, now that I'm home again I best check what I've missed, add the F.Rs and buy my car.
  13. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    For those that are struggling with the car, I'll be posting hot lap videos every week for the tracks, usually the day before the race.

14. scottb721

scottb721 Team Driver

PSN ID
    sooby_scott
    Wow, my 2:00 ain't even close.
  15. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Given your div 3 i'd assume that time would still be very competitive.
  16. Cyberstig1

Cyberstig1 Rookie

PSN ID
    Cyberstig1
    @emmo46 @Hatfield. Gday - I need the PSN id's for the following: @Bluemoon, @disturboed @Ninja2 , @steezymilo , @TheMuss , @scottb721. To sort out FR b4 tonite. emmo for info blue is not in the drivers list but is the host?? Hat just a suggestion - it would be good if the PSN could be put after the drivers name to make this process easier - I do not know how to find individual members profiles - is there an easy way. BTW is evilmoon racing as he has not been online for 7 weeks?
    Cheers Cybs
  17. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Evilmoon is bluemoon...
    top of the page click on members and on the next page in the right hand colour you can search for members
    bluemoon is
    You can also click on the links to the members you have just made which takes you to their profile page and then click on the information tab which has a PSN ID field
    Cyberstig1 likes this.
  18. Cyberstig1

Cyberstig1 Rookie

PSN ID
    Cyberstig1
    Thanks Hat!!!
  19. Cyberstig1

Cyberstig1 Rookie

PSN ID
    Cyberstig1
    Sorry Hat. I dont follow your instructions re members profiles - When I go to the members tab - I can only open a notable members page and find no other pages?? Please help a dummy!
  20. Cyberstig1

Cyberstig1 Rookie

PSN ID
    Cyberstig1
    Hang about - I think I found it - all good
    Easyprey007 likes this.