GT6 HI-TEC OILS SERIES SEASON 3

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by VARDZ, Feb 3, 2015.

1. agolfer78

agolfer78 Team Driver Gold Member

So as a privateer do a run the base model?
  2. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Yes mate base model it is ... but both the HSV '12 models have a full roster...
  3. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

I feel both the GTR and HSV need their power reduced. Both cars do very similar lap times around all 4 tracks but are significantly quicker than the rest of the field (some more so than others). No wonder 71% of entrants who have confirmed their car selection have gone with either the GTR or HSV.
  4. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Yeah I'll go gtr, as I can't see myself getting around to testing and it's the car I'm most familiar with.
  5. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    @Mustafur was the man to bring me the figures and i have always said the the final numbers are yet to be set in stone. There is 2 weeks of ROC maybe 1 week as from what i can see there is currently less than 16 entries. So if we can get a grid of those around the same pace into a grid in all the cars we can finalise the BHP's
  6. COME_AND_GET_ME7

I'm happy to jump on and test all cars bar the HSV and put up some numbers for where I feel the hp should be. Cant really test the HSV as i've put a decent amount of time into unlike the others which I've barely touched.
  7. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    I am the same in the GT-R... Can touch the 4's at midfield but can only do high 5's and low 6's in the others
  8. agolfer78

agolfer78 Team Driver Gold Member

The HSV was always the weapon of choice for me in open lobbies. More than happy with the base model.
    VARDZ likes this.
  9. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    will try and have HTO testing rooms open across the weekend and into next week to work on the BoP. will post in the Shout box and maybe even send out some msgs through PSN when i am on
    Nathancarhead likes this.
  10. COME_AND_GET_ME7

4's?? I think its time you got moved to gold...... Best I've done is a 5.1 and doing any better than a 5.4 is hard. I haven't seen a 4 by anyone although I haven't seen what a true alien is capable is of yet but I cant really see much room for improvement.....
  11. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    I'm in the Mid-High 4's now, but from someone who is meant to be in Copper, a 4 is very, very competitive. If you were placed in Gold, you would be able to put up a fight!
  12. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    I have ticked over 2000 k's at midfield alone... Q1 is definitely a low 5 did a 5'135 with McC ... maybe an 0 but Q2 is a 4... As for going to gold... nah I got warrior in HTO racing there....
  13. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    cagme maybe forget the 430 as it is what I call lazy and the only 1 has entered in it @Crimj1985... I just can't seem to get into the 5's in it around midfield... you could bring the other 3 up to the GTR & HSV and we could run with 5... start around Spa as that is where the BoP was done as it is the final race.
  14. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    WOW!!! With Golfer entering today that makes 50!!!! Come on boys and lady @Blondie_Racing you know want to!!!!
  15. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver

Well my thoughts are that the GTR is way too op, il drive it soon to see what times I can do
  16. COME_AND_GET_ME7

Agree GTR is crazy op 3rd lap at midfield and did a 4.746 and more in it.
  17. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver

Yes it's ridiculous lol
  18. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    The BoP was done at Spa by Musta because it is the finale and deemed the most important for the cars to be even especially with the HTO penalty sysytem
    Footlong_warrior likes this.
  19. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Round 1 Race settings and Regulations
    • Midfield Raceway
    • Duration : 60 minutes
    • Tyre wear : normal
    • Tyres : Any racing
    • Race time :9:30 am @ 9 times
    • Qualifying : Q1 1 out lap + 6 laps with the top half progress to Q2. Q2 your in lap from Q1 pit stop for fresh rubber is allowed.. 1 out lap + 3 laps. If there is an odd number of entries eg. 13 ... 7 will progress to Q2
    • Pit stops : As many as you need... none if you feel lucky.
    Footlong_warrior likes this.
  20. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    Hey Vardz
    Count me and the misses in you can place us in a team or privateeer up to you .
    VARDZ and SuiCid3 like this.