PAGNIAN Pagnian Comp 2 - Win a Next Level Racing Wheel Stand - Details

Discussion in 'Sponsors' started by Juzzo, Oct 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juzzo

Juzzo Administrator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

PSN ID
    Juzzotec
    [img=f]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-b7-qNWi2D1c/UKdAOKi2HDI/AAAAAAAAADc/HfAyVPizm0o/s1186/Maz+Pag+promo.jpg[/img]

[video].youtube.com/watch?v=F4ugE9P261Q[/video]

[video]youtube.com/watch?v=Hr204eZpdmE[/video]

THE FAST AND THE FASTER: TOKYO DRAFT!!

ROOZ is again celebrating the great relationship we have with Pagnian Imports. Together we invite all members of the ROOZ community to enter and enjoy this one off event. Pagnian Imports have generously provided us with a Next Level Racing Wheel Stand, valued at $279.00!!

The most important aspect of this competition is that anyone who enters can win the major prize. All entrants will be placed into a draw and the winner will be randomly picked. The winning number will be drawn live on my Justin.tv channel (cjianon666) Monday night, the 17th of December. We will now also be having a second draw, with the winner receiving a DFGT wheel!!

GETTING STARTED:
    To enter, simply put down your gamertag in this thread. You will need to be a member of the ROOZ forum in order to do this.
    The car being used in this competition is the Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) 02. This car can be purchased from the new car dealership.

The build restrictions are as follows:

Modifications are allowed to be made to the car, but power must not exceed 305 Bhp, and weight must not drop below 1170 kg. You must use sports soft tyres. All other tuning options, including aero, are allowed.

THE MAIN EVENT:

All competitors will race on Sunday the 16th of December, with the exact time being announced closer to the event. The race will be approximately an hour in length, and will be held at Tokyo R246. The room will be set up as per the normal ROOZ rules for season racing (including rules regarding disconnections), allowing only TCS and ABS. Tyre wear and fuel will be set to fast. There will be numerous rooms, with the top room limited to only 10 drivers. The remaining competitors will be distributed evenly into the other rooms. As per normal ROOZ regulations, there will be a 10 minute qualification period during which the pit will be closed. These races will be held in strict accordance with the ROOZ Drivers COC.

There will be minor prizes (see below, $120 worth of prizes!!) for the top 3 drivers in each room, and each driver will receive tickets in the major prize draw. Depending on where you finish, will determine how many tickets you will receive (eg The winner of a room may get 10 tickets, last place may only get 1 ticket). Those who have nominated, but do not attend the race will not be allocated any tickets. The exact number of tickets and how they are distributed will be totally dependent on the number of drivers who enter, therefore this will be announced just prior to the event.

QUALIFICATION:

Prior to the race, each driver must complete a 3 lap qualification race with one of the ROOZ mods. You will have a maximum of 2 opportunities at this qualifying race, and your fastest time will be recorded. This will allow us to create a leaderboard, and ultimately decide the room in which you will compete.

Leading up to the race you must organise your qualification attempts with one of the mods. We will have a thread open with all available mods, and the times that they will have rooms open for you to run your qualification. You will nominate a day and time, and you must attend. If you nominate a time and do not attend, then that is counted as one qualification attempt. All entrants must have qualified by Sunday the 9th of December.

During qualification the room will be set up as per the normal season regulations, allowing only TCS and ABS, but tyre wear and fuel will be turned off. The room will be set up to allow only 2 people in at any one time, the mod and the competitor. You will be invited in when it is your turn to qualify. This way you are on track by yourself and no-one is coming into the room during your run. If there is a disconnection due to the network, you will need to reschedule your qualification.

HOW GOOD IS THIS!!

This will be a terrific event, and a great way to start the festive season. I hope we get plenty of the forum faithful competing but we ask that you spread the word. We always like seeing new drivers on the forum and this is a great chance for them to get involved, and maybe come away with a prize. As always we welcome discussion, so post away and join the conversation (after you sign up of course!!).

Please note: This competition is not open to overseas entrants due the tyranny of distance and the cost of freight.

Race Prizes!!!!!

1st Place - $30 PSN card
    2nd Place - $20 iTunes/Kmart gift card
    3rd Place - $10 PSN card
  2. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    RESULTS:

ROOM 1.

Warrior 1:51.217
    Chev 1:51.019
    Snake 1:50.733 (third by .064)
    Zamps 1:51.338
    Anon 1:50.690
    Stig 1:52.371
    Cob 1:51.759
    Stu 1:53.327
    Turbo 1:53.067
    E 1:51.091

ROOM 2.

Podium positions...
    1 ... Stumbles 1:52.538
    2 ... Tek 1:52.246
    3 ... Nugget 1:52.819
    4 ... Gary 1:52.895
    5 ... hsv_butters 1:54.152
    6 ... Aza 1:55.521
    7 ... Clevohead 1:57.778
    8 ... colin 1:57.806

MAJOR PRIZE WINNER: TURBO
    MINOR PRIZE WINNER: TURBO
    (again, jeez, share it around mate!)
  3. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Get ready to race lads!!!!

33 laps. Tyre/fuel wear = fast.
    Rooms open at 8.30pm, qual at 8.45pm and race starts at 9pm. (AEDST)

Here are our 2 rooms:

Room 1:

Warrior
    Snake
    Chev
    Anon (HOST)
    Zamps
    Enforcer
    Cob
    Turbo
    Stig
    Stu

Rooms 2:

Stumbles (HOST)
    Nugget
    Tek
    Gary
    Aza
    Butters
    Rumbles
    Col
    Clevo

As is always the case, please add the room host to your FL before Sunday.
  4. ENFORCER_98

ENFORCER_98 Lead Foot Boffin

PSN ID
    ENFORCER_98
    ENFORCER_98
  5. Blue Yonder

Blue Yonder New Recruit

blueyonder_666_
  6. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    clevohead

Sign me up :)
  7. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Rumbleshorts
  8. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    sign me up please.
  9. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Yeah, sign me up too. My home-made stand is a bit wobbly... Especially after I sat on it.
  10. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
  11. hsv_butters

hsv_butters Ash Gold Member

PSN ID
    hsv_butters
    hsv_butters

I'm in!
  12. fRZn

fRZn Team Driver

PSN ID
    fRZnAU
  13. MrTopCat

MrTopCat New Recruit

Sign me up pls.....MrTopCat74
    Thanks
  14. colin-50_

colin-50_ Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    colin-50_
    im in please
  15. Barra333

Barra333 Rookie

PSN ID
    barra333
    :( I cant play - I fly to NZ the day of the race
  16. TheStig13

TheStig13 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    thestig-13
    I'll join in just for the racing... but the chance to win a shiny new wheelstand is even more tempting, might finally be able to move the wheel off my cheap chipboard desk that has a few hardcover books wedged between it and the wall to stop the desk wobbling :lol:

PSN - thestig-13
  17. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Yeah, I'll give it a whirl - garyw61
  18. cjmonkey610

cjmonkey610 Rookie

i'll have a go
  19. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID