PAGNIAN Prize comp 1: TOP 10 HAS BEEN DECIDED, PLEASE CHECK!

Discussion in 'Sponsors' started by Juzzo, Sep 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juzzo

Juzzo Administrator Team Raceonoz Gold Member

PSN ID
    Juzzotec
    Please PM me Bonus, race length is pending.. how many laps do you recommend?
  2. Juzzo

PSN ID
    Juzzotec
    Unfortunetly mate this is the best time for Stumbles to host and also I think a weekend is right on the mark as well.

You can get it out of the way before you head of to the pub that night ;)
  3. Small_Fryz

Small_Fryz Rookie

I think it should be close to an hour long. 50 - 60mins worth.

I havnt done any testing yet so not sure how quick the Fezza laps Toyko Reverse, but Im guessing its in the high 1'3x something which means about 40 laps would be on the money.

But again, at the end of the day I will race what ever you guys organize.
  4. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Castro i have been PMing you, it not working? Laps between 130 to 140 i think not sure, will do some laps tonight, but 38 to 40 laps whould be ok, just over an hour.
    As for Saturday night, Its a big event so need to make time for it, i have put off anything else for that night. It is hard to get a time right to suit everyone so when organising a race time its best to make a time and if its important enough for people to attend they make the time for it.
  5. Juzzo

PSN ID
    Juzzotec
    We will decide on the laps by Monday, I think 35 might be on the mark at this stage.

Please keep the Driver name post up to date and I hope every one is happy, looking forward to the 10th September :p
  6. StoneGossard

StoneGossard New Recruit

Ok sadly I can't make that saturday due to work (night shift) I do two weeks nights two weeks day's on my roster, if this comp had run for one more week I would have been sweet.... but no :( I am now dropping out sorry guys

So I'd like to thank Kidcastro and everyone at raceonoz for setting up such a great comp and I'd like to wish the top 10 good luck in the race. Please give the next person on the leaderboard the good news :)
  7. MrTopCat

MrTopCat New Recruit

Bon voyage fellas, bummed but excited. Good luck top 10, cant wait to see the race replay!
  8. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

You work 7 days a week Stone? what day suits you?
    I think 38 laps whould be good to make pit strategy more important. to do 19 laps on Tokyo is pushing it that bit too far and those extra 2 laps could cost a fair few seconds more. So looks like it some where between 35 and 38 so go on that till castro finalises the details on Monday. Any concerns Like Stones let him know here and all can be sorted by then. want all those that made the effort to get top 10 be able to race.
  9. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Happy travels! ;) Pity you can't make the prize race. Get involved with some racing when you get back
  10. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

have fun TC
  11. its_tricky83

its_tricky83 New Recruit

Does anyone know if the race will be streamed somehow? I can't even remember if there is a way to spectate a particular race. Admittedly I've never even been into the replay theatre or whatever you call it. But I would settle for watching a replay if the race wasn't streamed.
  12. Small_Fryz

Small_Fryz Rookie

Its going to be recorded and commentated, then uploaded.

Not sure on the turn around time though.

I'm looking forward to watching that as much as doing the actual race lol
  13. Juzzo

PSN ID
    Juzzotec
    Exciting stuff, great to see everyone looking forward to it.
  14. StoneGossard

StoneGossard New Recruit

Thanks Bonus but I'm not gunna delay a comp like this coz I do crazy work hours, but the only real time I could partake on that weekend would be Sunday arvo with a race start of somewhere between 12pm and 3pm (I work 6pm till 12am sunday night).
    That Saturday (10th) just isn't real good coz I work 3pm till 12am.

I dont wanna stuff anyone round and Im happy for you guys to run the race when it suits the majority of players (Im sure most ppl have sat night off) ;)
  15. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    nice! that's my 458 in the new post about the race details!! Thanks for using my pic.
  16. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Nice indeed! I've got an RX-7 from the Season 2 break enduro special with exactly the same paint scheme. :p
  17. AussieInfidel

AussieInfidel martyn rogers

unfortunately guys I too am going to have to pull out, i have family commitments on the 10th which I can in no way get out of, any other day I could make it, all the best to the racers involved, severely bummed to miss out on this great oppurtunity, and the funny thing is I didn't care that much about the prize, I was looking forward to the race!!
  18. jezza1

jezza1 Rookie

thanks to everyone organising and participating in this race, it should be really good.

bad luck stone and aus, it would have been a good battle having you's in there. damn work! lol. ive just got another job after ages of not working too, my arms havent hurt like this in a while

is there any way the race is gonna be live streamed at all, aswell as anon recorded? weve done a live stream before for one of our races at tokyo, just the forward way, and it turned out quite well. it was sorta like everything was happening in real time, it was interesting. if not anon should do a good job of the race, wonder how its gonna turn out...

i havent done any practicing either, because ive been working all week ive been tired almost every day after work and needed a nap or something

woohoo top 10!!! :)

oh, also should we set a ride height restriction for the front and rear, or are we allowed to make our cars look as dumb as we want :)
  19. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

Maybe try Sunday the 11th? The league will be off that week anyway, season break.
  20. AussieInfidel

AussieInfidel martyn rogers

I can do the 11th!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.