Season 12 - Division 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    except in very specific circumstances...
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    OP Updated with:
    lap amounts
    weather & time progression settings
  3. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    It helps if everyone arrives 10 minutes before the qualifying time.
    The room captains can restart the race if there's a need to.
    Easyprey007 likes this.
  4. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    It was a great meet and greet last night with a lot of close racing and varied victors. I have to apologise to @Half-Byte (race 1) and @disturboed (race 7) for incidents that I felt at the time I was blameless for but on review of my replay clearly shows that I was the instigator and should have redressed. I suspect the shove I got into the wall at turn 2 in race 2 may have been payback for the race one incident.
    There were five different winners, 8 people scored podiums and four people scored fastest laps. I'm sure we haven't seen the best of a couple of guys in green cars yet so I think this is going to be a very close championship.
    Half-Byte and Hatfield like this.
  5. WOLFYDADDY007

WOLFYDADDY007 Team Driver

PSN ID
    WOLFYDADDY007
    It was good to see the different podiums last night at the (DIVE BOMB CRASH & BASH) I mean the meet and greet certain ones will probably only learn after the protests happen. Well done on @POPPINFRESH1234 in the first race really good lap pace. @azzbang try to find your pause button when sitting on the track after an incident I know it can be hard I'm slow as well in finding it. Looking forward to the season ahead even if I'm the only TLR driver in our div.:cool:
    Tony Mail likes this.
  6. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Is that turn 2 race 2 you are referring to.
  7. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I noticed @S-chassis_slider loggiing into PS3 but you didn't come to the room, was there a problem?
    @Arkane, are you still interested?
  8. WOLFYDADDY007

WOLFYDADDY007 Team Driver

PSN ID
    WOLFYDADDY007
    Just finished watching all the replays certain drivers who should know better on how to overtake. I'll be coaching certain shy ones to protest if they are bumped and their opponents overtake. Patience is the key inexperienced ones and myself will over a long race make a mistake to try and overtake when it's not feasible is stupid will certainly cause somebody some grief. :cool:
    Tony Mail, Easyprey007 and Half-Byte like this.
  9. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    was a good first run. will take a bit to get used to this car, with it's ample understeer and lack of grip from the tyres (must have the skinny spares size on).
  10. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Lap times from last night
    [​IMG]
    Bluemoon and Hatfield like this.
  11. Half-Byte

Half-Byte Rookie Gold Member

PSN ID
    Half-Byte
    Thank you emmo I didn't want to say anything last night about race 1 incident. Also if I did shove you in race 2 I apologise it was completely unintentional.
  12. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Just for interest here is a table based on last nights results, for interest only and bear in mind I would have a drive though penalty for race 1 and 7 so I would actually be back in 4th 5th or 6th place depending on the effect of the penalty over a full race distance. Well done Turbo

[​IMG]
  13. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    No problems, I was slithering all over the track after bouncing from fence to fence between Indianapolis and Arnage, you arrived at great speed as I lined up for arnage and I though you had braked too late, cannoned off me into the wall but the replay shows I moved a little to the left and squeezed you onto the grass. Really sorry.
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
    Half-Byte likes this.
  14. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    It was Wolfy that did the deed in race 2, I suspect it was a paternal gesture, or maybe just a dive bomb, either way it was karma.:)
    Half-Byte likes this.
  15. ssman244

ssman244 Team Driver

PSN ID
    ssman15
    Judging by those results, there's going to be a great Championship ahead for all of you with some close racing. Can't wait to see how it unfolds and best of luck! :thumbsup:
    emmo46 likes this.
  16. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    My mouth is watering, I am in with a chance as are most of the field if I can keep out of trouble.
  17. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Congrats on the championship @emmo46

I guess Div 3 are just relaxing for the next 7 weeks? lol
    disturboed likes this.
  18. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    I only really like 3 tracks out of that lot, a couple I really struggle at and is going to require some work on my part.
  19. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    looks to me like there are 6 tracks you need to work on... since you only won one race ;)
  20. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I'm sure you will be one of the main contenders.