Season 4 - Division 4 - Powered by TURTLE BEACH

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Professional

PSN ID
    PSN: Ryzza5 / Steam: Ryzza5
    Thanks mate. With hurting tyres and 4 laps to go I saw I had a 6 second lead so thought I'd kill all of the risks of spinning or getting a penalty and take it easy. Catching up to @colin-50_ on the last lap I turned my lights on but he never seems to like letting me get past easily (the back straight would have been the perfect place). So I kept my distance through the complex which is what let you catch right up and timed my overtake coming out of the final chicane which thankfully was executed perfectly.

btw @colin-50_ no hard feelings but I I do wish we were able to get our passes done much quicker. I know it must be fun trying to defend (and you do a good job of it if I'm honest, mainly due to your unpredictability) but when it comes to qualifying I don't think any fast driver should have to ruin more than one lap trying to get ahead of a slower one in order to set a decent lap time. The longer it takes the more desperate the situation becomes which increases the likelihood of unwanted contact. Kudos to you for sticking around for the entire races however! :)
    Anthonyb and SuiCid3 like this.
  2. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Professional

PSN ID
    Don't think so but it would appear that @HIGGS stopped racing or was disqualified (too many penalties?) on lap 14.
  3. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Col does a great job of defending... Although I'm not entirely sure he's aware that he's doing it lol
    Anthonyb and Ryzza5 like this.
  4. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Professional

PSN ID
    Indeed, I could take a leaf out of his playbook but I'd have to trust the guy behind not to rear-end me.
  5. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    we had plenty of moves like that pulled succesfully in our room, not a divebomb at all, you left the door open on the bend before that corner and he sat up the inside. you shouldve left space and had the inside for the chicane. as much as ive given my opinion, please keep issues relating to the race to a private chat, or with a mod if youre protesting. dont want a poop storm to break out lol.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2016
    SuiCid3 likes this.
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Anthonyb, Nathancarhead and SuiCid3 like this.
  7. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

So no pressure but if @Ryzza5 wins with pole and fastest lap @SuiCid3 has to finish higher than 9th to win:thumbsup:
    There is always a mathematical chance.
  8. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    there is a drop round
  9. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Congratulations @SuiCid3 It looks like you have it in the bag:thumbsup:
  10. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Mathematically possible if there's a protest against me for the last race which would demote me to 4th.
    Otherwise with the drop round taken into account, he will be sitting on 130 points (assuming last round win with FL and Pole).
    Still 2 points shy :) (also assuming I don't make the last round, which would end up being my drop round in that case)

Thanks @emmo46
    Would have loved to have done it without the demotion, but I'll take it!
    I still had to work for it so it wasn't like a Sunday stroll in the park. :thumbsup:
    jasondull1986 and Anthonyb like this.
  11. Anthonyb

Congratulations @SuiCid3 forgot about drop round looking forward to hopefully battling with you on the weekend.
    Well deserved championship
    SuiCid3 likes this.
  12. cruciald00dz

cruciald00dz Team Driver

PSN ID
    CRUCIALD00DZ
    There will be no formal protest mate, i apologize if my comments came across a bit hot headed. If it is considered a racing incident and that is considered a fair and just maneuver to take a position i will take the opportunity to adjust both defensively and in attacking moves to improve for next season!

p.s congratulations on a stellar season
    SuiCid3 likes this.
  13. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Professional

PSN ID
    Congrats @SuiCid3

There's no chance of me taking pole and fastest lap haha. Still the best thing you can do to minimise all risks is just to not turn up next week. :)

If no-one is flinging poo around I find it beneficial to share the different views in public following a race, it helps us all learn what (not) to do. Just have to remember to visualise Clarkson telling Hammond "I'll get 'ya next time"
  14. Anthonyb

I'm hoping that most if not all will be turning up next weekend to have one more battle in div 4. I will be returning for the next season
    Have a look at my start stuffed if I know how I didn't get pinged for a jump start
  15. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Professional

PSN ID
    It's not too late to :sneaky:
    Anthonyb likes this.
  16. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Professional

PSN ID
    btw just wondering if anyone else consistently took T1 in 3rd gear as opposed to 2nd. I find it helps me avoid running wide into the penalty zone for not much cost in pace.
  17. Anthonyb

Always 2nd and short shift into t2
  18. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Professional

PSN ID
  19. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Last night was a massive fail for me. Friend had a baby so cigars at the pub, followed by copious amounts of alcohol.
    Got home fine, only to drop my headset on the ground and step on it. No worries, will just plug in the wireless ones. Bugger, almost flat. Oh, now the TV wants to get in on the action with the BT key. FAIL!!!

Ultimately, I a was on TV speakers with no ability to hear where the traffic was. Hit a few strips and spun, tried to get it back and because I was pushing I spun. So I pitted and walked away otherwise I would have thrown my PS4 out the door...
    Anthonyb likes this.
  20. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Professional

PSN ID
    Oh, so was it your crew chief I could hear last night? :)