Season 4 - Division 4 - Powered by TURTLE BEACH

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Anthonyb

Anthonyb World Champion Gold Member

Got a good start from p3 on the grid tried to give everyone room in t1 and t2 started to follow @cruciald00dz around for a few laps as we developed a bit of a gap on the battle going on for 3rd. @cruciald00dz made a small mistake gifting me 1st but he quickly pulled me back in and passed me he then made another mistake giving me a 2 to 3 sec gap I then down shifted 1 to many into t4 putting the nose against the wall. I pissed about trying not to obstruct anyone and dropped back to 5th.
    Chasing the pack they all seemed to make small mistakes and after a couple of laps I found myself in 2nd again but at around lap 15 a car appeared in front of me on pit straight which I just clipped then another one appeared on t1 the gone the big old DC.
    So if my internet was playing up and it made anyone's race a problem I apologize for that.
    Thanks for a good race and a good season congratulations to @SuiCid3 on your championship.
    I am happy with a couple of podiums for my first season hope I didn't get in the road too much.
    Thanks again see next time
    Ant
    SuiCid3 likes this.
  2. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Professional

PSN ID
    PSN: Ryzza5 / Steam: Ryzza5
    It would seem to me that ross was involved in an incident and then quit a few seconds later. Obviously I can't confirm that.

I think colin was last to leave (didn't realise he had tbh) so would that make the order colin, ross, ant in terms of race distance completed descending? I'll have my race footage up in a few hours so anyone can watch that and check.
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
  3. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Ant was disconnected 1st
    Rossi quit. 2nd
    and Col, to be honest I didn't see his notification of leaving o_O (3rd???)
  4. rossi0nsx

rossi0nsx Rookie

PSN ID
    rossi0nsx
    I didn't quit I was disqualified for reversing out in front of an oncoming driver. No point hanging around after that.
  5. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Professional

PSN ID
    ah ok

quite a lot of unsafe rejoins last night. it was like no-one had their map hud enabled
    SuiCid3 likes this.
  6. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    But you still quit the lobby, we need to make this clear, please see below extracted from the rules:

(x) If you wish to leave the race the drive in question must not 'exit' the race. They are expected to find a portion of the racetrack which will not impede other drivers, park their car their and simply press the 'start' button and wait for the race to end

Leaving the race lobby can lead to room network stability issues, and illustrated by PCARS can also cause issues and glitches with results and replays. There are reasons behind the rules.
    SuiCid3 likes this.
  7. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    It was mayhem at times, I had two spins where I had no where to go, the first one on the last corner, and I was sitting on track with cars going either side of me, I tried to make it off the track but was collided with, and another out the back of the track somewhere near the two right hand turns, spun hit hit someone during spin, yielded position and moved on. But even some of the guys I regard as better drivers had some offs in front of me, was an unforgiving track if you lapsed concentration.

I would have preferred the short track, but we can't please everyone :rolleyes:
    SuiCid3 likes this.
  8. cruciald00dz

cruciald00dz Team Driver

PSN ID
    CRUCIALD00DZ
    Had a really good race last night and put down some solid times consistently, had a couple of minor offs but nothing that really hindered my pace. Took on board a few learnings from my run in with @SuiCid3 last week and managed to attack and defend extremely well in the first lap which got me into P1.

I managed to build up a decent lead of about 10 seconds which has then extended even further by a few mistakes from the chasers, from there i was able to slow down by about a second and lap and conserve my tyres as much as possible.

Congratulations to @SuiCid3 on the championship win, and thanks to everyone for a great season. I certainly had alot of fun and look forward to racing in season 5.
  9. rossi0nsx

rossi0nsx Rookie

PSN ID
    rossi0nsx
    OK mate thanks for the clarification. Being my first season I'm still learning what the different rules are. Will hang around if the ever happens again.
    stucar17, Clevohead and Hatfield like this.
  10. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Cheers mate if no one tells you, you won't know :)
    stucar17 likes this.
  11. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Professional

PSN ID
    I think a lot of you guys will enjoy watching all the action I managed to capture coming back through the field. Crashing is never fun but I was previously tempted to avoid setting a qualy time in order to start from the back + practice more passing, given that just like WLIIA, the points don't matter. :)

In then end I got to practice plenty of passing and defending.

12. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    You can see the outcome of my 1st spin at the end of lap 1 :oops:
  13. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Professional

PSN ID
    Yep given that you weren't moving (good job) I totally wasn't expecting colin to clip you and slam into me... twice

That said I perfectly avoided someone else's spin in the back half of the race by centimetres, and instead the guy chasing me was collected. So swings and roundabouts.
    SuiCid3 and Clevohead like this.
  14. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Yeah by the time I came to rest I saw on the map you guys coming, and figured the best course of action was to stay stationary to avoid cleaning anyone else up, and that went out the window when I got clipped by Col :p
  15. Anthonyb

I think i hit you @Clevohead on the last turn just before I DC'd you just appeared in front of me not sure why my net was so laggy last night sorry if it stuffed anyones race.
    Clevohead likes this.
  16. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    On the subject of lag, I noticed a little bit of it around last night. @Rumbleshorts was the only one that seemed to be lagging to me. Wasn't bad enough to be really chaotic, but was enough to notice the small hops and skips
    Clevohead likes this.
  17. Clevohead

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    She's all good mate, no harm no foul :thumbsup:

I did notice that when he lapped me too.
  18. cruciald00dz

cruciald00dz Team Driver

PSN ID
    CRUCIALD00DZ
    a bit of positive feedback also,

guys i went past on blue flags last night were absolutely awesome. In the past it has been a struggle to get past but everyone Immediately made room for me to pass.
    stucar17, Clevohead and Anthonyb like this.
  19. Anthonyb

I noticed it from @ranok3n @ryzza5s and @Rumbleshorts as well. must be something about the "R's" . I was thinking it was my connection after the DC
  20. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Yeah, I noticed it in the replay above and was thinking it was only his connection. Never had an issue with lag before that I am aware of /shrug

Sorry if it affected anyone's race.