Season 4 - Division 4 - Powered by TURTLE BEACH

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Yeah man totally stuffed my race :p I'll take your points thanks ;)
  2. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

3. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Professional

PSN ID
    PSN: Ryzza5 / Steam: Ryzza5
    Lucky you @cruciald00dz :)
    I don't actually care in this race given no points consequences (I was in 'patient mode') but again blue flag situations are being ignored. @SuiCid3 @rossi0nsx and I were having a nice battle on laps 10-12, but we lost 3 laps (10%) of race time trying to get past and catch back up to ross. If the top championship spots were closer that could have been crucial to final standings. @SuiCid3 and I were both forced to race the outside line on corners and if lucky exited second, or off the track if unlucky.

SuiCid3 likes this.
  4. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Thought I'd be fine racing but was so buggered afterwards, I completely knocked out.
    Qualy went as expected, managed to grab pole but with some traffic to navigate inbetween hotlaps.

First half of the race didn't go much to plan.
    Fatigue started to kick in and was making mistakes which dropped me far down the pack.
    Didn't have much luck with some of the backmarkers and with some other driver decisions.
    Second half of the race was a lot more fun as I was battling with @Ryzza5 for the most part.
    Gaining ground, losing ground, then starting all over again.
    A few bumps from my side as I was trying to poke my nose in to disturb your rhythm. Luckily none were race wrecking.
    Great job defending all the way to the line mate. Well deserved podium.

Only managed 1 or 2 clean laps (without traffic) to set my FL... every other lap was either coming across drivers having an off, backmarkers or racing against someone, so unfortunately wasn't able to obtain a clean sheet of FL.
    Congrats @cruciald00dz on the great drive, win and FL. You would have gotten the trifecta if I didn't hit that 30 in qualy :)
    Clevohead, Anthonyb and Ryzza5 like this.
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  6. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Well done, and thanks to everyone who supported us for the season. Generally good grids which is was pleasing.

Thanks for the room captains, and guys for keeping things under control, no season has ever been without a little drama, is to be expected when the lights go green at some stage with so many guys close on pace, and a game that does play nice sometimes ;)

Well done to SUicide for the championship, and the podium placings.

Hope to see you all back for another season in the Z4,

Stu and mod team
    Anthonyb, Clevohead and Nathancarhead like this.
  7. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99