GT6 [Series -08/05] Intercontinental Sportscar Championship[ISC]

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Mustafur, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    Won't b able to make it tonight lads, it's the scone burners birthday :)
    Clevohead and emmo46 like this.
  2. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    What's happening tonight, Could Gary host and we'll see if we can get enough starters to put this to bed, even if it's just T_B, Gary and I to settle the SP championship.
  3. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Last I heard we were racing tonight...
  4. MINT_GTR

MINT_GTR Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    MINT_Matt
    I thought we were racing too...I am just chilling in the lobby as I type

EDIT: got bored now in doogle's room :)
  5. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    ok guys, I will start a room up in a few minutes...
  6. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    can that, looks like mus is gonna do it
  7. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
  8. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Server up guys.
  9. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Argh, that's the 2nd round in a row I've blown supreme qualifying pace.

I have no idea where the hell my pace went, those laps in quali were flukish.

Well done to MINT and CAGM for their wins, the wet weather masters. Great series Mustafur, it was a joy to drive my RX7 again, my first ever ROOZ car.
  10. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I really enjoyed our battle in race two, Jono, that pass around the outside of me coming onto the pit straight was very impressive. It's a shame we both got bundled out of the lead pack on the first lap, I was looking forward to another great battle with Doogs, but as seems to be the way of most of my races I was out of the hunt soon after the start:(
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  11. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    It was a good race, qualifying I struggled to get my best time but i didmt have the pace regardless to get better then 4th.

In the race i was pumping the best laps i could all within a few tenths but it was keeping me a steady distance from Lead battle, after CAGM felt back a bit i was able to battle with him and take 2nd on the last lap. Satisfying as I felt 3rd was the best case sceniaro by half way.

2nd race left a sour taste, i managed to climb the grid quite well but then i struggled to get past TB once i did i was making a few mistakes which halted any ability to get any better result, managed to find some extra pace in the last few laps and did my only 2:22 on the last lap with a 22.7.

Pretty sure Mint won the overall championship as i needed to score more points then him so its a well deserved win for him, he had more consistency then me this series as i wasnt able to back up my wins with podiums.

Also congrats to TB on the SP title which i think you won and Emmo on the Gent title.

I really liked this series, such a shame my work kept delaying it though.

I have a good idea for my next series but im not going to start untill I get more clarity with my shifts and GT academy for the future.
    garyw61, DoogleDave and MINT_GTR like this.
  12. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
  13. MINT_GTR

MINT_GTR Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    MINT_Matt
    Woohoo first series champion for me here at ROOZ :D

Silverstone in the wet was madness but how epic this series was, it was a fitting finale.
    The first race was an awesome battle between myself and CAGME7, he was super aggressive in the wet and I was very lucky to get in the lead and pull a gap for the win.

The final race of the series was quite intense, climbed up to a 3 way battle for 2nd with TB and mus. Enjoyed a great battle and then got clear to try and hunt down cagme7 who was flying out front. Pushed hard but cagme was too strong, a big congrats to cagme for a solid win.

A massive shoutout to Mustafur, this series was amazing. As everyone did, i enjoyed epic battles at every round and to come down to the last race to decide champions in both pro and semi pro is a testament to what intercontinental racing is all about :) I was fortunate that the rx7 was a great car and I could produce consistent podium finishes to take the series win

Well done to Team RX7 and Team Asia for the win as well :)
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2014
    Anon666 and JonoStan96 like this.