GT5 The German on the Mount

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by emmo46, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    @Musta - I assumed it would be no tuning. The Suzi van and MOVE you listed are 4WD and I have strong allergies to that particular drive-train type. Given this is for a bit of fun, I can't be bothered testing much further. The three I listed have been tested loosely with the Minica fastest by around a second to the Cuore, with the Move about a second further back. The Today was another 5 seconds slower and the midget will be worse - so forget them. So if we go with these cars, whoever was in D1 for S12 gets a Daihatsu MOVE SR-XX 2WD '97, D2 runners get a Daihatsu Cuore TR-XX Avanzato R (J) '97, and D3 entrants run a Mitsubishi MINICA DANGAN ZZ '89.

I think it'll be great fun, especially stepping back from the maddog Citroen. Comfort medium definitely.

I'll find time to get a thread up tomorrow hopefully.
    emmo46 likes this.
  2. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    where all those cars you tested at the same PP, or just how they are stock?
  3. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Engine rebuilds etc, but just stock otherwise. All different PP's, bhp's etc. All pretty close though. It'll be a kinda handicap race, make it a bit more fun.
  4. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    With the cars I said I meant if put at same pp, there is quite huge weight differences between all the cars and it makes the difference.
  5. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Sounds OK with me, I have a Daihatsu Cuore TR-XX Avanzato R (J) '97 coming up in my UCD soon.