PCARS Season 2 - Div 3

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 10, 2016.

1. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    All I did was ask a question to Stu hoping a solution all these lose change comments weren't any of a help. Poor Stu will have to read back of pointless posts now to my original question :(

Anyway hopefully the seasons a good one can't see why it won't be cyas out there :) :thumbsup:
  2. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    At the end of the day the choices have been made. Now you just have to adjust and deal with it. I'm burning up my FL as well. 12 laps and its off the screen's tyre gauge. I'm working on my lines rather than working on the mods to change stuff just for me.
  3. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    You honestly don't understand do you?
  4. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Uhhh yeah, you burn tyres like everyone else (other than stu) and want less tyre wear.
  5. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    I asked Stu about my cheeky fast wear, I've been doing stus leagues for 2 years now I'm aware how it works, it was a question about my wear but it seems you have a strong issue with me and can't help yourself and be bored questioning things so hopefully you climb your issue as I've gotten over my "tyres" well under because all I do is cheeky Understeer hehe. :)
  6. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    I have no idea what you're rambling about now but I'm glad you sorted out your cheeky tyres mate. :thumbsup:
  7. agolfer78

agolfer78 Team Driver Gold Member

seth123 likes this.
  8. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    @stucar17 can the date & time settings for the rooms please be confirmed for round 1
  9. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    10th of March at 12pm ( From the OP )
    Sam D Blacklock, VARDZ and beakeroo like this.
  10. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    #9 Beezart Merc for me.
    seth123 likes this.
  11. seowster

seowster Rookie

PSN ID
    seowster
    NLR - seowster Castrol Yellow #11
    NLR - agolfer78 Castrol Yellow #12

Many Thanks in advance mate....
    agolfer78 and beakeroo like this.
  12. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    ok guys,

only a few hours to go before we kick off into another season......there have been a few drivers indicated they will be away tonight due to their romantic side winning out ! Hope they get a trophy of another sort ;). With the drop round it wont hurt their championship chances.

Thanks to everyone for your patience in what has been a pretty big learning curve...a couple of things before we start..

1. Please try to be on time, it will be up to the room captains to get the qual and race started. if you are late they may not wait....i would be "trying" to get into the lobby at about 7:45 EDST to sort any issues. If you message your room captain before hand they may be a little lenient with the start time, however this will be up to the individual rooms. The room host will have to get out the invites as soon as they get online and get the room settings sorted....
    2. dont forget to ACTIVATE YOUR PIT STRATEGY before qualy...if you have it set before all you will need to do is activate it.
    3. ROOM SETTINGS.....please make sure you follow the time and date settings in the opening post of each division thread. This gives us a clear picture of everyone on a level track, and helps us with division placement moving forward into other seasons and series.
    4. MICS. As has been stated previously, mics are to be off during so drivers arent distracted by people talking during the race. This is just common courtesy, so please respect our fellow racers. I WOULD HOWEVER SUGGEST that the room convo be on when getting the room started. The quality is crap, but it should be enough to get things sorted.
    5. DRIVING STANDARDS. Yes, broken record time.....bottom line is we want hard but FAIR racing. If you make illegal contact with another car, and gain an advantage PLEASE REDRESS. EG : hit someone up the arse and push them offline to get past expect a penalty if you don't redress. Penalties are usually a pit lane drive through, in the case of snetterton, its about 20 seconds that will be added to your race time, if an offence is proven. Remember that EVERY CORNER IS NOT A PASSING OPPORTUNITY, and that the car being passed has just as much responsibility as the car making a CLEAN pass. Using another car as a rail, or extra brake isnt on so please use your common sense with this.
    6. TRACK LIMITS: Drivers MUST have at least 2 wheels on the track, or ripple strips at all times (or attempt to). Any drivers who are clearly cutting the track to gain an advantage will incur a penalty. This track is pretty good, and unlike GT6, the game hurts you more by going off anyway, so i dont think this will be an issue....be aware though !
    Save your race replay ! this helps with any protests and any decision that needs to be made.
    8. PROTESTS : If you feel there is a need to protest the result of the race, or the driving standards of another competitor, please PM me and your room captains. DO NOT PLAY IT OUT IN THE FORUM. There can quite often be extenuating circumstances with these issues, so its best to follow a little caution until we get all the facts and info in front of us before making a decision.

After the long and drawn out process of getting it all organized, we really hope the season is filled with great close racing and a hard fought championship in all 4 divs. Remember we have site sponsors we are representing, any information to them from the teams would also be welcomed......photos etc always look great on the forum too ;)

Cheers
    Stu / mod team
    garyw61, SPL Racing, George and 2 others like this.
  13. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Can we confirm room opening time please? I know @stucar17 mentioned trying to be there for 7.45pm but I assume we still open doors at 7.30pm for practice sessions this season? If so it should probably be amended to original post in each div. It I've missed this then feel free to send me $20 through PayPal to get my eyes checked.
  14. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

Qualifying starts at 8:10 so if the host wish's to run an hour long practice session prior to the race then the lobby would have to be open at 7:10. But the room can be opened at any time and simply skip to end of session once it reaches 8:10.
    beakeroo likes this.
  15. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Host / Room capt. are generally asked to have room open by 7:30EDST so be on the look out beaker...
    beakeroo likes this.
  16. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    My plan is to have room open by about 7.20pm, and to start 45 minute practice session at 7.25pm. This means that 10 min qualy will start at 8.10pm and race at about 8.20pm.
    seth123, George, VARDZ and 1 other person like this.
  17. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Cheers boys, feel sick from heat stroke but I can't wait to get going anyway!
  18. VENDALISM

VENDALISM Rookie

PSN ID
    VENDALISM
    Hey Lads,
    Unfortunately I can't make tonight's race meeting as I'm out with the wife having dinner and drinks ...
    Good luck tonight and see you all next week

Cheers Arch
    agolfer78 and beakeroo like this.
  19. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    Well after qualifing 9th I got a awesome start of the line a managed to move up to 5th by the end of the First lap but a mishap had me back to 7th just before the game paused itself two times and then best of all I got disconnected oh well I guess I'll have to start practising for next week
    SPL Racing and seth123 like this.
  20. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    That's some baaad :poop: racing on controller almost spun on the start under wheel spin trying to avoid car ahead of me miracle how I didn't :confused: trying to up the pace of the back straight into the left hander to the tight right was bound to catch me out and sure enough did It, don't think I want a repeat of that happening again probably have a wheel within the next few rounds can't keep this controller :poop: going bit late now but good luck all!
    SPL Racing likes this.