PCARS Season 2 - Div 1

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 10, 2016.

1. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    Only thing I can suggest is rebuilding PS4 database and rebooting router.
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    ok guys,

only a few hours to go before we kick off into another season......there have been a few drivers indicated they will be away tonight due to their romantic side winning out ! Hope they get a trophy of another sort ;). With the drop round it wont hurt their championship chances.

Thanks to everyone for your patience in what has been a pretty big learning curve...a couple of things before we start..

1. Please try to be on time, it will be up to the room captains to get the qual and race started. if you are late they may not wait....i would be "trying" to get into the lobby at about 7:45 EDST to sort any issues. If you message your room captain before hand they may be a little lenient with the start time, however this will be up to the individual rooms. The room host will have to get out the invites as soon as they get online and get the room settings sorted....
    2. dont forget to ACTIVATE YOUR PIT STRATEGY before qualy...if you have it set before all you will need to do is activate it.
    3. ROOM SETTINGS.....please make sure you follow the time and date settings in the opening post of each division thread. This gives us a clear picture of everyone on a level track, and helps us with division placement moving forward into other seasons and series.
    4. MICS. As has been stated previously, mics are to be off during so drivers arent distracted by people talking during the race. This is just common courtesy, so please respect our fellow racers. I WOULD HOWEVER SUGGEST that the room convo be on when getting the room started. The quality is crap, but it should be enough to get things sorted.
    5. DRIVING STANDARDS. Yes, broken record time.....bottom line is we want hard but FAIR racing. If you make illegal contact with another car, and gain an advantage PLEASE REDRESS. EG : hit someone up the arse and push them offline to get past expect a penalty if you don't redress. Penalties are usually a pit lane drive through, in the case of snetterton, its about 20 seconds that will be added to your race time, if an offence is proven. Remember that EVERY CORNER IS NOT A PASSING OPPORTUNITY, and that the car being passed has just as much responsibility as the car making a CLEAN pass. Using another car as a rail, or extra brake isnt on so please use your common sense with this.
    6. TRACK LIMITS: Drivers MUST have at least 2 wheels on the track, or ripple strips at all times (or attempt to). Any drivers who are clearly cutting the track to gain an advantage will incur a penalty. This track is pretty good, and unlike GT6, the game hurts you more by going off anyway, so i dont think this will be an issue....be aware though !
    Save your race replay ! this helps with any protests and any decision that needs to be made.
    8. PROTESTS : If you feel there is a need to protest the result of the race, or the driving standards of another competitor, please PM me and your room captains. DO NOT PLAY IT OUT IN THE FORUM. There can quite often be extenuating circumstances with these issues, so its best to follow a little caution until we get all the facts and info in front of us before making a decision.

After the long and drawn out process of getting it all organized, we really hope the season is filled with great close racing and a hard fought championship in all 4 divs. Remember we have site sponsors we are representing, any information to them from the teams would also be welcomed......photos etc always look great on the forum too ;)

Cheers
    Stu / mod team
    Sam D Blacklock and TheJuzzy like this.
  3. emuegg11

emuegg11 Team Driver

Thx stu and mod team for all the yards ya put in. Good luck to all, hope ya have a fun season with some awesome racin
    beakeroo and TheJuzzy like this.
  4. finchy

finchy Rookie

So angry so so so angry, game froze and Sony restarted.
    So frustrating after hours of practice felt good in the few laps I did.
    Could of been spending the time railing ruts and nailing sluts
    Anyways I might not race again Ill let everyone know a couple days into next week
  5. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Unbelievable...... over the moon to finally not have to look at the timer since my last ROOZ Overall win!!!! It's been far too long!!!
    http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?year=2014&month=9&day=28&hour=0&min=0&sec=0

Snetterton was definatley one of my best tracks this season, so i know I'm well up against it for the next 6!!
    Looking forward to battling it out with some of the others who sadly got caught up in a fairly hectic opening lap or weren't able to make the start. Bring on next week :thumbsup:
  6. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    Qualifying
    [​IMG]

Race:
    [​IMG] 11th: SamsungRacer1998
    12th: Finchy
    13th: Giant_Slayer
    14th: Ragoo

FL:
    [​IMG]

@Hatfield or @COME_AND_GET_ME7 , sorry for tagging both, i don't know which one of you is handling PCars Tables :thumbsdown:
  7. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Well done Beau, you too Autz.
    TheJuzzy and Beau_Albert like this.
  8. MetalGear9493

MetalGear9493 Team Driver

PSN ID
    MetalGear9493
    Good race guys, apart from a bit of lag, hope I wasn't the one lagging? Qualifying went terrible, and the race went even worse, lets hope next week I can improve a bit and not spin a dozen times!
    Ad2mny likes this.
  9. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Results are provisional at this stage, is there anyone that has a reliable reply for me to contact.
    TheJuzzy likes this.
  10. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

I'm pretty reliable with my reply's... i get back within an hour mostly
  11. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    have sent PM.
  12. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    That's good some people are 3-786 business days :D
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  13. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Fastboy doesn't have the replay after all that :rolleyes::rolleyes::mad:
    beakeroo likes this.
  14. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Can we penalise him for sake of it tho?
    Ad2mny and JonoStan96 like this.
  15. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    I've got the Replay, but i am missing some drivers for some reason, including Fastboy who i had a fun first 8 laps with :'(
    Sam D Blacklock and seth123 like this.
  16. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    I know @emuegg11 has it, he was looking to see how @Giant slayer 's car landed on top of him.
  17. TheJuzzy

TheJuzzy Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    Had a pretty good race , Start got botched by a couple of slow cars off the mark , then there was the usual bit of tap here tap there going on in front of me , then there was some sort of kafuffle at the first hair pin where every one came to an abrupt holt , I ended up in the side of Cows and pushed him wide so I waited for him to go by and got back on with it in last.
    So I'm thinking my race is done , and just made sure I stayed in touch with the pack, then people started to fall off take or lock together out of a corner then all of a sudden I found my self in 6th with Sickskill chasing me down , he would close in under brakes but I had good power down and could get away .
    This went on for a few laps then sick dropped back , then Emu appeared on the gap screen , I think Cows fell off some were then Fastboy pit for tires and I found my self in third .
    Emu started to make in roads on me , gaining a second each lap and with both of us not stopping for the race any mistake would see one gain and one lose . Emu closed right in and was on my hammer when that funny aero thing happened , the rear of my car got upset then next thing Emu's car went around witch gave me a breather .
    I was nursing the tires towards the end when Fastboy popped up and easily disposed of me back to fourth , my front tires were screwed and not holding temp plus Emu was on the charge .
    The last was one of the hardest laps I have ever done and I managed to hold of Emu for fourth .
    Thanks for reading .
  18. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Good stuff @Beau_Albert, glad you didn't bottle this one ;) Go for two in a row!
  19. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    Haha, not as glad as me! :p Same goes for you! Have fun holding off Warrior once more :thumbsup:
  20. emuegg11

emuegg11 Team Driver

Great racin juzzy, very enjoyable