Season 4 - Division 2- Powered by TURTLE BEACH

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jun 20, 2016.

1. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    Ok boys. So you now have a room captain/s. Both @CobMcCool and I will keep an eye on things to try a take a little of the load of stu. So any questions or protests, throw them our way and we can deal with them and/or pass them on to the mod team when necessary.
    AOCleaner74, SPL Racing and Zachery like this.
  2. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    No worries mate. Im sure stu has enough to deal with lol
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    guys, just a reminder of how the sprint round will work tonight.....

-At the end of race 1 the room captains will record the finishing positions....

- Drivers who DSC in race 1 can race in R2 but must start rear of grid

-the room host will add 1 lap to the race distance.....form 22 to 23 laps.

-At the start of the new race, all drivers will line up in reverse order from race 1, BEFORE turn 2.

-When the room captains are happy that everyone is in the correct order the formation lap will start, remaining at approx 100klm per hour

- drivers may warm tires, up until the exit of the back straight, where ALL drivers will remain in single file

- the race will start on the EXIT of the right hander of the final chicane, NO OVERLAP ALLOWED until the start finish line.

i would suggest that you use the group chat i have set up as well as your mics so everyone knows what is happening....

Good luck to everyone, if you use your heads and dont try to make a pass on every corner all divs SHOULD have some great pack racing.....

Cheers stu
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Just in case you missed it, make sure you read this ;)
    SPL Racing likes this.
  5. Tanktex

Tanktex Rookie

PSN ID
    Tanktex
    Im unable to make tonight guys missus has been asked to stay back at work
    v8power383 likes this.
  6. ADZA_85

ADZA_85 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    ADZA_85
    Congrats Zharves on race 1 win. Clean and dominant from the front bud. Nice work.

After starting 3rd and losing a place to Bev after running wide. I felt i may have qiven him a tap into final chicane. So a lap later when he was behind and close i have him the spot back on the start finish straight.
    I kept the power on and into turn 1 u got shoved wide by i think 2 others. I'll be reviewing the footage here.
    Fought back for 5th after being forced into 10th place at the back.
    And PJCARS crashed on lap 1 of race 2.
    #sadface lol
    Zachery and SPL Racing like this.
  7. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Cleanest sprint round ive had so well done lads.
    Not much to say bout my races. 1st in race 1 and 4th in race 2. Think that gives me the round.
    Hit an invisible wall along hangar straight but its all good lol.

1 round in the rig and 1 win from that. I like it.

See yas next weekend for the almighty Bathurst!
  8. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Well done mate, too bad I had my lose from the front race 1 and fell back to 8th. Had some epic battles to finish 2nd.
    I thought I would have got the overall win after taking the lead on lap 17 race 2 until my game sent me back to the main screen:mad:
    Well done to SPL on taking that win
    Oh well, bring on next week!
    SPL Racing and Zachery like this.
  9. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Yeah i did too mate. But the game had other ideas apparently. See ya on the grid during the week mate.
    AOCleaner74 likes this.
  10. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    [​IMG]Vendal DSC early in quali after some issues, should be given points for trying to race
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2016
    stucar17, Zachery and AOCleaner74 like this.
  11. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
  12. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Wow, what a battle that was! Race 1 I got swamped off the line and lost a few spots but regained them quickie after a few others ran wide. I managed to get up to second place and @Zharvs92 had already bolted. I had a great battle with @Beverages4017 for the entire race, AO finally caught up and squeezed through both of us leaving me and Bev to fight for third. We traded places back and forth a number of times and on the last lap I got an overlap on the outside into the final chicane. Bev outbraked himself on the inside and went wide leaving me to get the criss cross and take third place. Great driving Bev, you're a super clean racer and I really enjoy racing wheel to wheel with you.

Race 2 I just kept it clean and everyone seemed to just fall out of my way, gifting me a win. AO came storming past me and I just tried to hang on to the back of him, it took quite a while to get by v8 but after he made a mistake we slipped through to hunt down Jim and mike who were having their own battles. After AO had his issue I took the lead and just had to keep Jim and Mike at bay behind for the win.
    I know it's only half points but I'm claiming the race win because I don't think I'll win again in Div 2 anytime soon.

Really happy with the double podium and strong round result, congrats to Zharvs for the win in race one and the round win. Bad luck to @MrF1 for dropping out at the start of race 2 and to vendal for not even getting a start.
    AOCleaner74 likes this.
  13. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    Unofficial Round Results
    1. Zharvs92 25 + 6.5 = 31.5
    2. SPL_Racing 16 + 12.5 = 28.5
    3. AOCleaner 20 + 4.5 + 2 = 26.5
    4. Beverages 13 + 5.5 = 18.5
    5. mikeruntbike 7 + 10 = 17
    6. Jim_aka_theman 8 + 8 = 16
    7. CobMcCool 9 + 5 = 14
    8. v8power383 10 + 3.5 = 13.5
    9. ADZA_85 11 + 2.5 = 13.5
    10. SirNige 6 + 4 = 10
    11. t_b_williams 5 + 3 = 8
    AOCleaner has 2 points added for fastest lap and pole so as long as they is no protests this should be right
    AOCleaner74 and SPL Racing like this.
  14. Beverages4017

Beverages4017 Rookie

PSN ID
    Beverages4017
    Yeah you gave me abit of a knock which pushed me a bit wide. I also hit the brakes a bit earlier than normal to try cover the inside so not your fault. I saw you trying to find a gap to give back the place and then you got swamped and i don't think i saw you again. ..
    ADZA_85 likes this.
  15. Beverages4017

Beverages4017 Rookie

PSN ID
    Beverages4017
    I just couldn't shake you. When i was following i was so much faster than you but then when i got past you would be faster! Last corner i just straight up blew it. To busy looking in my mirrors. Great race though mate you definitely deserved 3rd.
    SPL Racing likes this.
  16. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    The points for pole and FL get added onto 3rd place points. So instead of 16 for 3rd I get 18;)
  17. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    When is @Zharvs92 going to hit the self-improvement wall?????
    At this rate he will be in div 1 next season and up the pointy end still
  18. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    I know, it makes me feel better about coming second to him in Div 3 last season. Now with his new rig he's probably going to get more seat time and get even faster. Very impressive!
  19. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    The plan is to keep going up. seems the more i drive, the better i get. will see how this season pans out, then if need be ill have to get faster to make an impact in div1.
    SPL Racing likes this.
  20. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    haha mate youre getting up there at a very similar rate so dont give me all the cookies! youre doing a great job yourself
    SPL Racing likes this.