2013 F1 discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mustafur, Mar 15, 2013.

1. X4rotorsploxX

X4rotorsploxX Rookie

PSN ID
    X4rotorsploxX S.Leonheart (GT6)
    Yeah and Vettel ignored his team orders. Hence Christian's comments about having a chat later, and of course Webber's referral to 'multi 21' or whatever it was.
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Vetel is an arsehole !
  3. X4rotorsploxX

X4rotorsploxX Rookie

PSN ID
    Yup, glad Webber told everyone what happened and how he dialled his engine down.
  4. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Would love to be a fly on the wall in their de-brief.

If I was webber would be smacking the cocky little prick in the mouth.
  5. X4rotorsploxX

X4rotorsploxX Rookie

PSN ID
    Looks like Webber wants to lol. Webber has obeyed team orders for Vettel before as well.
  6. ENFORCER_98

ENFORCER_98 Lead Foot Boffin

PSN ID
    ENFORCER_98
    what happened could someone link me a video ??
  7. X4rotorsploxX

X4rotorsploxX Rookie

PSN ID
    Well, if you didnt watch it. Webber was told, by his team, that Vettel was given an order not to pass. Webber dialled the engine down and Vettel disobeyed the order. Vettel was told by Christian "That was silly", "We will talk about this later" over the radio. So vettel is in :):):):).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmTXt5VHUU8
  8. zampli

zampli Team Driver

rich coming from someone who doesnt nothing but play iracing all day
    F1s not meant to be a spec series.......
  9. zampli

zampli Team Driver

stuff vettel the little ****
    that message, "mark is too slow, get him out of the way", was so filled with arrogance, in fact it seemed to confirm how mark is seen in the team (by some at least). that pissed me off so much, good on mark for pulling half a second to rub it in.
    loved the audio from the post-race room, where mark said about the multi-21 or something (codename for stay put).
    i really hope mark is like this all season, and this isnt just one of his allocated few races where he can really perform. great racecraft, unnecessary risk by vettel but still good to watch going around the first few turns
    why did mark go hards last stint, surely his tyre wear isnt THAT bad? or did he use up too many in qually, cant remember.
    couldnt see kimi anywhere up there lol
  10. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    No wonder Webber fought like hell to keep position.
  11. zampli

zampli Team Driver

im not all for team orders, but the number of times mark has had the :):):):) end of the stick, this was the least he could do.......he well earned it, only to have it taken
  12. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Hardly a fair battle either, Webber having his engine in fuel save mode and Vettel on full attack, he should of at least said to the team tell mark to dial his engine up because i want to fight for the position to have a fair fight, this was just a dog shot.
  13. X4rotorsploxX

X4rotorsploxX Rookie

PSN ID
    To right Musta. Still like Rosberg's comment of 'Remember this one'.

I think from memory Webber used two lots of mediums in Qually, where as Vettel used one set of meds in Qually and that was it.
  14. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Why would they tell Seb to stay behind Mark anyway? If they want to win the WDC again, they should be maximizing Sebs points. As much as we all love Mark, he is the number 2 driver and should be directed accordingly. In my eyes it was poor judgement by the team. We all hate team orders, but they are there for a reason.
  15. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Webber has sat back so many other times to allow that prick to win comfortably. He must desperately want to reorganise Vettel's smug face. Good to hear all in the team are unhappy with him. They won't do anything mind you. They should withdraw him from the next race to teach him a lesson, but he is the golden child.
  16. zampli

zampli Team Driver

its only 2nd race of the season, WCC is the main one that matters to the teams anyway.
    i dont mind if he fairly passed webber, more the fact he was told to stay behind (multi21-car 2 in front of 1). and going up near the pit wall was silly and unnecessary, they dont want another turkey 2010.
  17. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    Mark was out pacing seb for the whole race, if he hadn't turned the engine down and reduced his pace seb wouldn't have caught up to him to be in a position to pass. I thought that was fairly obvious ;)
  18. X4rotorsploxX

X4rotorsploxX Rookie

PSN ID
  19. zampli

zampli Team Driver

thats what i was saying, they probably care quite a lot less about WDC than WCC...
    [​IMG]
    awesome, giving seb the finger lol

its just frustrating as he wouldve well and truly earnt that as a race win. has he ever won a race from lower than 2nd/3rd? wouldve meant so much for him, and prove everyone wrong about his start lol, he took that very calmly and took a good line through first few corners
  20. X4rotorsploxX

X4rotorsploxX Rookie

PSN ID
    Yeah I read that he did that haha. Good shot.

It definately has been one of his better races. A decent start(OMG no way sorta thing). And then yeah, pretty much did a Vettel, just not with as much dominance, in regards to controlling the race. Going faster when needed etc etc.

Vettel admitting he was at fault: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJgUMH8Nj2M

Webber, extremely dissapointed? : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2gv9WrjSeQ