2013 F1 discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mustafur, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Hmmm, Webber has come home and is "considering his future in F1". The :):):):) has hit the fan well and truly.
  2. Barra333

Barra333 Rookie

PSN ID
    barra333
    Given the 3 week break, I think he was going to come home anyway, but will be interesting to see what happens. Wish I could have been a fly on the wall in the team debrief.
  3. zampli

zampli Team Driver

i took his comments as more considering future in RBR, not F1, I dont think he ready to give up yet
  4. beannie84

beannie84 Rookie

PSN ID
    beannie84
    i'm with Zamps, i think webber could be considering the future with red bull, and not F1 - HOWEVER, i somehow got that feeling that with the end of Red Bull comes the end of F1.
    The only logical move that webber could really take would be a spot at Ferrari, and that all depends on Massa/Ferrari for 2014. There's no real point for webber (in my opinion) to go anywhere else at this stage of his career.

In saying that, i don't beleive he'll quit/leave RBR at all unless the team don't want him there (which will be hard if they let him go and favour vettel after this incident). He has a very capable car, is a very capable driver and would have certainly given the world championship a real hot go, if his teammate wasn't there :)
    btw - i dont think much of vettel, to me he's spoilt and arrogant and this incident, i beleive, has possibly opened the eyes of a few vettel fans.
  5. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Webber would retire if he left Redbull theres no question about that IMO, he is fed up with the Pirelli tyres not allowing drivers to push to the maximum and now this might just be the final straw, hes unlikely to get a competitive ride if he left RBR anyway.
  6. X4rotorsploxX

X4rotorsploxX Rookie

PSN ID
    X4rotorsploxX S.Leonheart (GT6)
    I'm with musta on this one. There would be no where competitive for Webber to go except maybe Ferrari. Mercedes I suspect are quite happy with Rosberg being Hamilton's :):):):):). Personally I think that was written into Hamilton's contract.

I'm personally hoping Webber has another great race at China and just does not slow down, even if told to do so by the team, especially if Vettel was in 2nd.
  7. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    2010 was the last season we had tyres that would allow the driver to go all out as the wear was less and more consistant and webber was able to fight for the championship to the end. Since then his form has been patchy at best, Monaco is usually where he will always be good as tyre wear is soo minimal.

He should of adapted better, but this F1 it should be the Fastest that wins not the best on tyres first speed second.
  8. zampli

zampli Team Driver

9. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    am pretty certain there will be a get square by the team. They have no option.

Next time they are 1-2 with vettel in front i will put both knackers on it he will let mark go through for the win.
  10. X4rotorsploxX

X4rotorsploxX Rookie

PSN ID
    X4rotorsploxX S.Leonheart (GT6)
    Stu, I would love to see that. If he does, he will atleast gain some respect back from like EVERYONE WHO WATCHES F1 lol.
  11. ENFORCER_98

ENFORCER_98 Lead Foot Boffin

PSN ID
    ENFORCER_98
    vettel is a spoilt brat who gets all the go fast bits and special treatment... i hate to say it but he was a bit like lowndes in his early HRT days when brock was still there... craig was the new fast guy and brock was past his prime and being stepped aside.... only lowndes was naive and didnt understand what was happening... vettel is just a arrogant selfish bastard and i hate him his just oh look at me im winning everything im with webber on this one i would like to smash in his face
  12. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
  13. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

14. zampli

zampli Team Driver

15. zampli

zampli Team Driver

16. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Nice Zamps!
  17. zampli

zampli Team Driver

18. OuttaAngst

OuttaAngst Rookie

19. DekGT5mad

DekGT5mad Derek Nickels

PSN ID
    Dbn26
    :) At least someone else noticed that Mark had done his "racing" earlier,when it was on,and comprehensibly kicked Vettel's Ass. Vettel was extremely lucky he didn't end up in the paddock area just after the pit exit,the way he banged wheels with Mark when he overtook him,an inch or two less space and his wheels would have gone Over Mark's,giving him a ride like Mark got at Valencia in 2009. He didn't just risk putting himself & Mark out of the race,he risked their lives,and all the people in that paddock area i earlier mentioned. ABSOLUTE,TOTAL STUPIDITY!
    I'm so surprised the commentators didn't pick that point up,they normally think of that sort of scenario when it wasn't even a close call! :lol:
  20. zampli

zampli Team Driver