ACC ACC v1.1 preseason rules and driver swap tests Monday/Wednesday

Discussion in 'ACLOZ Past Seasons' started by marty, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Coanda

Coanda Team Driver

Was just about to Marty however we got hit with another sizable earthquake and lost power for a few hours.. To hot to race now so I'll test it out later tonight..
  2. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Thanks to the guys that jumped on tonight to test out the driver stint limit and mandatory stops, also some weather testing.

Good news is the weather is fixed and we now have reasonable control over it but its still dynamic which is cool so even admins wont know what we will get on the night.

I did test fairly aggressive weather settings at a high 8x time scale and it wasnt horrible. Race 1 was pretty brutal and I had went the wrong way on setup, I think a softer wet set works better in such conditions. Race 2 starting wet but not raining more dried a little. As it was a night race and a bit cool it didnt dry much.

For tomorrow nights races it will be 2x 30 minutes at Zandvoort with just a mandatory stop, the stint limit testing showed it worked but UI is still a bit lacking as the stint timer is wrong and the crewchief tells you to pit too early. Its functional enough as is to use for enduro's to enforce a 65 minute max stint time.

The races tomorrow will have a bit toned down weather at 4x time scale and races in the daytime with only race 2 finishing late evening. There will be no stint limit but 1 mandatory stop you will be forced to add some fuel but tyres are optional, the fuel stop time is fixed so should be 25 seconds for any amount of fuel. If you want to change tyres its an extra 5 seconds, fixing damage can extend this.
  3. Rolz

Rolz ACC Nutter Team Raceonoz Gold Member

nice work marty :thumbsup:
    SteveDrivingSlowly likes this.
  4. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Race server is up for 60 minutes practice, 2x 30 minutes at Zolder. 1 Compulsory stop, must add fuel with tyres optional. No stint limit or pit window being tested tonight. 4 x time scale more conservative weather settings then last night.
  5. Godzilla

Godzilla Team Driver

Can’t remember the last time I’ve had such a poor race with so many incidents that are completely my fault. Sorry to all that I tried to drive through...

Was very confused but the way the new Lambo behaved at this track, normally this is a good one for me but I was WAY off the pace, the car seems to have all it’s normal disadvantages but now also drives like a couch...

Jumped in the Porka which was a fair chunk quicker but I was a bit out of my comfort zone in it, felt good though until I tried to mate it with a Ferrari... sorry again...
    nanlatt, SteveDrivingSlowly and marty like this.
  6. marty

marty AC Server Legend

Race results
    nanlatt, Rolz and SteveDrivingSlowly like this.