GT6 [Completed] Throwback Series - The Rejects

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by REVO_Bryan, Sep 22, 2015.

1. TheMuss

TheMuss Rookie

What time man and no car set up or mods??
  2. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Oil change only, you can also change brake bias
  3. TheMuss

TheMuss Rookie

What time dose lobby open
  4. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Hopefully in a few minutes.
  5. TheMuss

TheMuss Rookie

6. REVO_Bryan

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Look for DRZ-Hatfield hosting at Monza.
  7. TheMuss

TheMuss Rookie

Yeah will do
  8. TheMuss

TheMuss Rookie

Cant see anything yet
  9. REVO_Bryan

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Try room ID 1472-6399-8665-9408-0220
  10. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Fun night tonight...at least in race 1. Had a good fight up front until @N64TheStig007 pulled away but happy with 2nd. Spun into the pits race 2 but didn't have the pace to run up front anyway. Well done to @BMWF30328 on the win also
  11. REVO_Bryan

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    I hope someone has the results, because I kept getting booted after each race. :mad:
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
  12. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    yeah some people got them
  13. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I'll have the table and laps times up tonight.
    REVO_Bryan likes this.
  14. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I'm assuming no pole points.
  15. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I knew I'd be at the back of the pack in the R35 at Monza but was hoping to be in the midpack at Apricot hill what with starting from the front and happy with the car and track. Unfortunately I spun half way around lap one which put me at the back of the pack and I bumped @TheMuss into a spin coming out of the chicane (really sorry Muss:oops:) and redressed which put me about 25 seconds off the leader at the end of lap 1. The Muss and Hatfield had worse problems than I did so I ran ahead of them and was closing on Benny and actually cut the gap to the leader but another spin in the same spot put paid to catching Benny, I gained on him a lot over the closing laps but ran out of time. I hope to get amongst some of the action in a couple of the later racers.
  16. REVO_Bryan

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Only for fastest lap.
    emmo46 likes this.
  17. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Had some good fun last night, R35 was a tricky bugger around Monza with the throttle, out of the chicanes as you'd either understeer into the gravel or get a nice slide. I hoped to get away on lap 1 as it's impossible to get away if someone has your slipstream, but I caught the gravel and fell to 3rd. A bit of rough and tumble for a few laps before I eventually settled into a rhythm and pulled away. Definitely enjoyed the battles along the way but felt bad for WTF as he had the pace to win but got caught in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Next race was a disaster, despite a perfect start. After starting last, to be 5th onto the back straight was a dream, but I didn't last as I tried being too smart when avoiding emmo spinning in the most odd of places, if I just held my line I would have been fine, but instead I dropped to the back. Even still after that I got distracted by my phone ringing and went off at the hairpin, then later going off 2 laps in a row at turn 1. This track has NASCAR style tyre
    wear which suuuuuuucks, but it's the same for everyone. Well done Beemer.

Thoroughly enjoyed last night, however very disappointed in the poor turnout, I am not liking this current trend of having many signing up and then not bothering to show up. Yes, I know things pop up (poor old Connor got stuck at a dinner of some sort) and there is much more to life than online racing but it's not a good look to have all these signups and barely 50% even take part. It was bad enough in Origin, I don't want it happening to another series as awesome as this.
    REVO_Bryan and X-WTF_MAN-X like this.
  18. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Believe me I was really surprised, I was out of the corner and looking to see which way to go to get up beside Tb for the next corner when the tail just went, I tried to collect it but over corrected and got into a fish tail and then a spin. I was half way down the straight by the time I was pointed in the right direction again, It sucked big time and I apologise to those that it affected.
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  19. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
  20. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46