GT6 [Completed] Throwback Series - The Rejects

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by REVO_Bryan, Sep 22, 2015.

1. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I like Big Willow but settle for whatever the majority wants.
  2. BMWF30328

BMWF30328 Rookie

Hi all.

I am not sure of the process - not even if this is the right place to post this message - but I have come up with an event that I have called "THE ROOZ Super Challenge, Bathurst" . If this is the right place to post this and I am allowed to create an event, can someone let me know and I will then post the details of the event I have in mind. Apologies if I am breaking any rules by suggesting an event or suggesting an event on this forum thread.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    go to the community events area and click on post new thread
    Then put in all the details for your event
  4. Ninja2

Ninja2 Rookie

PSN ID
    blackNINJA968
    Is the Trial Mountain / Megane Trophy event happening on Sunday? Can a noob join in?
    If yes ... may I suggest I am auto-qualified for back of the grid, as I'll be learning the protocols ...
    REVO_Bryan likes this.
  5. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Sure you can join! Just make sure you buy both the 458 and the Mégane and change their oils before the race. Unfortunately, the regulations for this event mean you will be starting at the front. :p The races will start at 8:30 PM AEDT this Sunday.
  6. Ninja2

Ninja2 Rookie

PSN ID
    blackNINJA968
    Oh great, front of the grid for my first race, that should make winning easy ! :rolleyes:
    Do I have to do the 458 race as well? I'd prefer to stick with Trial Mountain only for now while I learn the ropes.
    PS: what happens if I don't change the oil?
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  7. REVO_Bryan

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    No, you can watch the race if you like. If you don't change oil, you will have 5% less power than everyone else. :laugh:
  8. Ninja2

Ninja2 Rookie

PSN ID
    blackNINJA968
    ah OK. I reckon I'll need all the help I can muster, and I do like fresh oil.
    I think I read somewhere in non-championship races noobies do a qual run from front of grid, and then get put in suitable grid spot/division, right? R U expecting multiple divisions on Sunday?
  9. X-WTF_MAN-X

X-WTF_MAN-X Team Driver

PSN ID
    X-WTF_MAN-X
    Yes mate, in community events, anyone can join from any division
  10. REVO_Bryan

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    If more than one newcomer shows up this Sunday, there will be one-lap qualifying to determine the front of the grid, and the rest will be based on reverse championship positions.

Although multiple lobbies (split based on divisions) are a possibility this Sunday, I do not expect that to be necessary based on previous rounds.
  11. BMWF30328

BMWF30328 Rookie

Hey Bryan F - have we seen a Championship points update and starting order for tonight? Understand with Xmas etc Emmo may not have yet posted this detail.....
  12. REVO_Bryan

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Reposted from earlier:
    [​IMG]
    Starting grid for Round 5 tonight:
    1. TheMuss
    2. Hatfield
    3. Emmo
    4. Arakasi
    5. TB
    6. Filo
    7. Benny
    8. BMW
    9. Bryan
    10. Bob
    11. WTF
    12. N64
    + newcomers will start at the front.

Hope to see you all tonight! :)
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  13. Ninja2

Ninja2 Rookie

PSN ID
    blackNINJA968
    sorry, yet more questions ...
    Do I join this event via "Open Lobby" from about 8.15pm AEDT? And once in there what do I look for to enter?
    And what driving aid restrictions apply - I hope TCS is allowed especially on the 458? It's pretty wild and loose w/o
  14. REVO_Bryan

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    A room should be set up before 8:30, and once in "Open Lobby" look for a room called "ROOZ Throwback Series". If you have added a few PSN IDs to your friends list the room should be easy to find.

As with the Sunday league, only ABS and traction control will be permitted in-race.
    Ninja2 likes this.
  15. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Click friends only in the open lobby and if you are friends with any of the regular runners in this series then the room will show up.
  16. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I probably won't be attending
  17. Ninja2

Ninja2 Rookie

PSN ID
    blackNINJA968
    Cool thanks. I see most of you have your PSN ID matching yr ROOZ name, but my PSN ID is different (it's a long story) so I'm either @Ninja2 or @blackNINJA968 for your name database, depending on what the @ symbol means in this forum?

For Trial Mountain is the Megane Trophy 15th Anniv 11 (PP526) eligible, or only the two PP511 models in the dealership?
  18. REVO_Bryan

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    The Anniversary Edition is not eligible.
  19. Ninja2

Ninja2 Rookie

PSN ID
    blackNINJA968
  20. REVO_Bryan

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    The @ symbol is simply a way of tagging someone on the forum. You can add your PSN ID in the account settings.
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2016