Division 1 (S6)

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by carn_the_pies, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carn_the_pies

carn_the_pies Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    Division 1
    Jezza1-----------brilliant red with whitest white rims--------------------Car # 22
    Chevwah---------White with White Rims--------------------------------Car # 84
    SNAKEiSM-------Baby Blue with Black Rims-------------------------Car # 18
    thestig-13--------Quasar Blue Metallic (from the Corvette C4) with silver rims------Car # 13
    Cyber_STIG_77-----Black with Black Rims----------------------------Car # 77
    blueyonder-------Reflex Spice Orange with Chameleon orange rims-----Car # 99
    natmanscoop-----
    ENFORCER_98--------Fluro Pink with White Rims-----------------------------------Car # 98
    NOS_Bonus_888 ------Orange (corvette origional) with Matalic Silver Rims---------Car # 88
    NOS_Neishy4A-GTE-------Matte Light Green Fluro with Rims the same-------------Car # 86
    F1R3W1ND---------Bright Yellow with Red Rims------------------------------------Car # 4
    vH1GHLAND3Rv-----Metallic gray with standard rims-----------------------------Car # 33
    JAIRO-219---------

Room Host: Cyber_STIG_77 using NOS_Bonus_888's room
    Back up Host: NOS_Bonus_888
    All Div 1 drivers add both room Host and backup host to your friends list.

Qualifying starts @ 8:10 EDST
    Race starts @ 8:20 EDST

Discussion for Division 1
  2. carn_the_pies

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    [img=Season6]http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/8753/raceonozseason6finalcop.jpg[/img]

Lugana Seca.............................................Race1.....Jan 29...................27 Laps
    Monza........................................................Race2....Feb 5..................24 Laps
    Autumn Ring ...................................................Race3....Feb 12.............30 Laps
    Rome .............................Race4....Feb19........... (Sprint) 2 x 18 laps, reverse grid & half points race 2
    Grand Valley....................................................Race5....Feb 26...............21 Laps.
    Suzuka (enduro)............................................Race6...Mar 4................(Enduro) 30 Laps
    Nurburgring GP/F..........................................Race7....Mar 11.................20 Laps

Link to league ladder:
    http://raceonoz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1050\
  3. F1R3W1ND

F1R3W1ND Rookie

cool div 1 is going to be epic. i noticed theres 4 people from Bega in div 1, must be putting something in the water?
    im looking foward to this season. first time in div 1. i haven't raced since season 4 so i hope im not to slow.
    i will be

bright orange
    red rims #4

good luck everyone.

what times r people doing around lugana seca?
  4. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

#84 white for me please.
  5. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    I'm thinking I'll go some shade of blue, with the number 18 plastered all over it.
  6. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Mines # 88 and the origional orange from the dealership with metalic silver rims, its the one in the photo above, thanks Carn for puting this up. Will be changing race 3 to autimn ring i think.
  7. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    Does everyone in div 1 have the spa dlc ? if so can we still race at spa ?
  8. Cyber_STIG_77

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    I'm still happy to be backup host, was going to offer to be host if no one had put their hand up by the end of the week. So of ya want to swap bonus that's fine with me.
  9. carn_the_pies

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    That would be good cyber, wouldbe good to have it all sorted asap as everyone will need to be added before sunday
  10. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Cyber do I have you on my list bud? If not I don't know why, we raced together all last season, lol.

Finally got on and bought myself a ZR1 last night, very happy with the choice of car for this season, it's just a beast, man she bites hard if you put a foot wrong though, has anyone actually considered running with TC this time around? I haven't had a go with TC yet but running without can be very punishing on the rears, just wondered if anyone had noticed any real advantage in terms of tire wear while running TC...

Oh and my car is a baby blue like colour with black wheels, looks f#ckin hot if you ask me :cool:
  11. Neishy

Neishy Rookie

PSN ID
    NOS_neishy4a-gte
    Im going matte light green (fluoro) car and rims.
  12. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Thanks Cyber that would be great, i got a bit to do so any help is a big help. I'll put you down as host and i will back up. Not a real lot to do just set room up save replay and do results, but i can help with results if you need.
    So everyone add Cyber_STIG_77 and my self to your friends list, i will make sure there is room on my list tonight.

Get your car colour and race number posted here and Ill add it to the driver list.
  13. Cyber_STIG_77

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
  14. F1R3W1ND

F1R3W1ND Rookie

can we do what cyber stig said
    race at spa if all of div 1 have the track?
  15. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Thought about it FireWind, but have allways had all devisions the same so a bit reluctant to do that at this stage, next season may be different if we can get an agreement on it from the powere that be early enough. Planning on running Spa at season end with a for fun class race, just so we get to run at Spa.
  16. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Yeah baby! balck wheels FTW! :p
  17. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Who need spell checker when you have a community like this thanks Snake, lol
  18. Blue Yonder

Blue Yonder New Recruit

orange, orange wheels, number 99
  19. Blue Yonder

Blue Yonder New Recruit

i noticed theres 4 people from Bega in div 1, must be putting something in the water?
    no firewind we are just HOONS lol.
  20. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Got all those colours to pick from and we got 3 Orange cars lol. At least we can use different shades of a colour now. What shade of Orange is it Blueyonder? i got the original Corvette orange and fireWind has a bright orange (not sure what colour name it is), but we have the chance to all have an individual colour so better if you don't pick a shade of colour that has been already picked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.