Division 1 (S6)

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by carn_the_pies, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carn_the_pies

carn_the_pies Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    so how about those poduim getters?

whoever they were...
  2. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Yeah....

Podium was:

1st Chewah (My first Div 1 round win!)
    2nd Blueyonder (I got you in the end bro!)
    3rd Cyber Stig (What a comeback!)

I got by Blue on the last corner....it was amazing! :D
  3. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

Nice one Chev, congrats.
  4. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Glad we could get some agreement on the issue, but stress do it through PM and it will work out better. Ive had some race incidents in the passed as we all have and you see it differently from different aspects, if its the game doing it or its a bad move we can usually work out it was the game and call it a racing incident. No one here i think would take a position from a bad move, all drivers in Div 1, 2 or 3 here deserve the respect from fellow drivers that that was the case in most incidents. We all strive hard for victory, not hollow victory at the expence of others. , and that's what we got here in the end. Incident until proven otherwise, (Ooh i just made that up not bad for midnight and a no sleep weekend)
  5. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

You're lucky the grammar police aren't out on patrol, Bonus. That's about 5 life sentences right there.
  6. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    Great stuff Chev! 1st in the Le Sarthe Enduro and your first Div. 1 win! Good night for you ay!
  7. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Thanks Seido. Yeah it was a good day.
  8. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    It was a f#cking :):):):) day! Haha!

Nah, good stuff Chev, very sorely disappointed I wasn't there with you and Blue at the end at least challenging for the win, that ZR-1 had been punishing me all weekend though, I really didn't do enough longer runs to get a feel for how it handled on worn tires, it caught me out big time during the race, I felt as though it was extremely harsh though, like feathering the thottle and around she goes, I was so wild, the second Lesmo f#cked me twice and I had a big off while trying to come back through the field, I was attempting a pass on the-stig13 and he hit the brakes a bit earlier than I was expecting, caught me by surprise, I tagged him and went flying into the wall and subsequently spinning into the dirt, took what seemed like half an hour to get back onto the track, stig waited for me but I didn't expect him to redress, it was purely a racing incident, no malicious intent, I appreciated the gesture though bud, very noble of you even though you'd done nothing wrong, at that point I was so close to just parking it, I was so fed up man, really fuming at myself for making such stupid mistakes, a race in which Jezza was unable to attend, I found myself in a very strong position early on, leading the race with Chev and Blue tangling with each other a couple of seconds back then I decidied it was all too easy and threw it away!

All in all I should've bagged a strong result, love Monza, love the car (when it's not going around in circles), no Jezza, strong outright pace, it was a recipe for a podium, possibly even a win but it all fell apart, last night was the closest I've ever been to rage quitting, in the end I couldn't do it but still felt like just parking it and having a smoke (I don't even smoke!), such was my night.

On that note, I shall end this rant and attempt to erase the memories of this race from my mind, I'll have to really hit the grindstone this week as I'd hoped to save my drop round for Autumn Ring just incase, I barely ever run around there, it's gonna get real interesting I reckon, let's see how we go.

Oh and big congrats to the podium getters, well done on keeping it on the track, haha, big effort!
  9. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    I'll post results tonight
  10. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Sorry I didn't get time to grab them last night cyber, Had a v8 Irace @ 945, appreciate if you could do the results. The room seemed to run ok last night i had no troubles and Neishy had grip and speed, enforcer could pit and all could see each other, all went smooth, well run too m8.
  11. Cyber_STIG_77

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    Cheers bonus, such a relief that all went smooth. I was starting to question my connection but obviously it was the network last week causing all the drama.
  12. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Yeah no ones connection is that bad mate, I don't know why the PSN's been so :):):):) lately tho eh, I've never had disconnection issues myself but this stuttering business is starting to get on my nerves.
  13. F1R3W1ND

F1R3W1ND Rookie

i had a prob with quali i had black screen with gt5 cymbol on it for first minute or so. iv never had that before. i put it down to everyone joining at once? i was also thinking that time bug kicked in too. cuz in prac i was in the 21's and did the fastest time of a 21.436 and in qualy i could only get a 22.021 (or something close to) i couldnt put my fingure on why i was so slow in quali. with that glitch i had at the biggining maybey it was a sign the my ps3 was :):):):)ting itself.?
  14. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

By 21s you mean 41s yeah? lol
  15. F1R3W1ND

F1R3W1ND Rookie

ummmmm noooooooo i was doing 21's
    ok yes 41's
  16. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

Maybe its worth "setting the time via internet" in PS3 options regually, would that help with the PS3 time bug thingo?? Either way Ive been doing it, cant hurt.
  17. Cyber_STIG_77

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    DIV 1 results, round two, Monza, 24 laps.

FINISHING ORDER. BEST LAP.

1st - Chevwah. 1.42.221
    2nd - Blueyonder-666-. 1.41.974
    3rd - Cyber_stig_77. 1.42.334
    4th - NOS_bonus_888. 1.42.465
    5th - NOS_neishy4a-gte. 1.41.847
    6th - ENFORCER_98. 1.42.478
    7th - thestig-13. 1.43.331
    8th - SNAKEiSM. *1.41.617* fastest lap.( very clean )

great race last night all, Monza never disappoints ! Hopefully we have more finishers next week.
  18. carn_the_pies

carn_the_pies Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
  19. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

I don't think Snake's bonus points for fastest lap were added to the leaderboard.
  20. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    I don't think it really matters as I hope that will be the round I drop but thanks for pointing it out anyway Chev :cool:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.