Division 1 (S6)

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by carn_the_pies, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jezza1

jezza1 Rookie

ill have to hop on and quickly pick a colour for my car, all the good ones are going. ill update when ive picked one :)
  2. jezza1

jezza1 Rookie

okay picked...

brilliant red with whitest white rims. ill go for chad reed's twotwo motorsports number lol, 22.

i also noticed that at the back of the corvette, it has a sticker saying "O.Z racing" which must have been why it got picked
  3. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Wow Jezza, I never noticed the O.Z racing decal tbh. That's cool though, rather fitting indeed!
  4. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Cyber is still div1 captain but may we may be using my room, I heard there was some connection issues in testing his room. Add both Cyber and Myself and all should be good.
  5. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

No its back to Cyberstigs room, hey got good connection
  6. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

Colour: Maziora Plreadesll Purple
    Wheels: Deep Blue
    Number: 69 dude !
  7. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

Can't join NOS Bonus or Cyber-stigs rooms.

Aaarrgggghhh!
  8. carn_the_pies

carn_the_pies Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    bonus your room was set to 12 max before i think,
  9. F1R3W1ND

F1R3W1ND Rookie

IF U DISCONECT DONT COME BACK IN AND RAGE IN THE CHAT BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is so distracting and it got me rite in a critical spot in the cork screw i was having a good race at the front with snake untill that happened.

lets not let that happen agein please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Oh hi Firewind! Welcome back! lol
  11. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

yer bad move enforcer thinks of others when this :):):):) happens, and it is bad when it happens to you but don't ruin anothers race. Bad luck firewind you did well on first race back. Neishy prob worse off with still being in the race but with glitch pace. result up soon.
  12. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Race results--------Race Lap time
    1st..Jezza1-----------120.625
    2nd..Chevwah--------121.441
    3rd..SNAKEiSM--------121.592
    4th..Cyber_STIG_77---121.854
    5th..thestig-13--------123.005
    6th..NOS_Bonus_888 ---122.544
    7th..F1R3W1ND---------122.263
    8th..JAIRO-219---------122.399
    9th..vH1GHLAND3Rv-----124.496
    10th..NOS_Neishy4A-GTE--124.285
    11th..natmanscoop-------124.454
    12th..ENFORCER_98-------122.078
    13th..blueyonder-------disconnected

Well done to our Div1 podium getters, Jezza, Chev and Snake, good race all had a ball. bad luck Neisy with the slow car thing, you had those top lap times early and should have been up there.
  13. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    I don't know about others but I was getting alot of screen tearing or choppiness sort of mid corner on most corners, it got progressively worse throughout the race, made thing's a bit difficult for sure, what was the deal with all the disconnections last night? I really feel for blueyonder as he was right up there in qualy, I had to go for another run just to try and get ahead of him, I got too keen on the throttle and got into a slide then he dropped out, I'm sure we would have had an epic battle in the race.
  14. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

You know Snake, mine was a bit stuttery. I don't think it really effected my performance, but it was annoying.
  15. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Yeah, a bit of an annoyance but like you Chev, I don't think it really hindered my race too much, certainly didn't have an effect on my finishing position, I wanted to say well done to Cyber also, kept me very honest til the end at which point he disconnected, had me confused, I was waiting for him to finish once the results table was up then the-stig13's name comes up, I thought I was losing it, apparently Cyber disconnected on the home straight, painful.
  16. Neishy

Neishy Rookie

PSN ID
    NOS_neishy4a-gte
    Well it was certainly choppy for me, could only muster a 27 first tyre stint then on the second stint being a bit more used to the partial grip I had I nailed a blistering 24. It was framing pretty bad for the first half of the race.
  17. CobMcCool

CobMcCool Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    You have my sympathies Neishy I know how you feel , been there a few times myself, super frustrating prick of a thing sometimes.
  18. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Ive put a link to the league ladder in the schedule post of each division
  19. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    So what sort of times are people doing around Monza? Thinking of having a go tonight, wanna get an idea of what I should be aiming for.
  20. F1R3W1ND

F1R3W1ND Rookie

i havent had a go yet. ill come on tonight for a run. tho i fell down the stairs yesterday and :):):):)ed my elbow so i wont be 100% anyway.

thats my excuse and im sticking to it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.