Division 1 (S6)

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by carn_the_pies, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    DIV 1 results, race 3 Autumn ring.

FINNISHING ORDER. BEST LAP.

1st - jezza1. *1.12.539.* (fastest lap)
    2nd - blueyonder-666-. 1.12.883.
    3rd - Cyber_stig_77. 1.13.234.
    4th - NOS_Neishy4A-GTE. 1.12.934.
    5th - ENFORCER_98. 1.13.687.
    6th - NOS_Bonus_888. 1.13.800.
    7th - Chevwah. 1.13.364.
    8th - thestig-13. 1.14.259.
    9th - F1R3W1ND. 1.13.649.
    10th - SNAKEiSM. 1.13.750.
    11th - vH1GHLAND3Rv. 1.14.528.
    12th - natmanscoop. 1.13.337.
  2. Cyber_STIG_77

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    EPIC RACE. EPIC RACE. EPIC RACE. EPIC RACE. EPIC RACE. EPIC RACE. EPIC RACE.
    EPIC RACE. EPIC RACE. EPIC RACE. EPIC RACE.
    EPIC RACE. EPIC RACE. EPIC RACE. EPIC RACE. EPIC RACE.
    EPIC RACE. EPIC RACE. EPIC RACE. EPIC RACE. EPIC RACE. EPIC RACE.
    EPIC RACE. EPIC RACE. EPIC RACE. EPIC RACE. EPIC RACE.

Enough said.
  3. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

No not enough said, needs to be said again. Well put Cyber, bad luck Chev, seems the online rooms still have their glitch, what a :):):):):) you got it this time round after getting such good lap times early. I'm pretty sure it's not your wheel, from what you described it's exactly what some others had in passed weeks. My brakes started sticking just after my first pit, I had a pretty good gain pitting on lap 9 and was looking forward to hanging of Cybers tail for at least a lap or two. Fing bad break sticks on three occasions on the straights meant I had to brake and flick the break peddle loosing heaps of time three laps in a row in the second stint. It seemed to have settled ok after that but still kept flicking the brakes to make sure. Neishy had caught and passed me by the end of the second stint and in the pits I got held up just enough to be let out into traffic and Neishy got away. Had a couple more break sticks and just tried to look after tires to challenge the one stoppers at the end, came up behind Chev and made one pass and he got it straight back. I could see he was having bad understeer and I had a good run on the inside of the slippery sweeper on the last lap. Enforcer had been on my tail for a few laps now (he was being very patient) and I nervously knew he would be making a move soon, his dive on my dive meant we were three wide on this slippery sucker and the tinniest of contacts pushed me wide into Chev. Sorry Chev wasn't an aggressive move at all just not a really good bend to be three wide, but you pulled it off Enforcer and got your spot back after our contact in the first lap. Thats racing and it was some exciting racing right through the field. Some were sticking pins in my voodoo doll all week for picking this track to replace Spa but in the end I'm glad we did, it offered a strategic battle for the Corvette and we all had to earn our spot this week.
    Congrats to the podium placers, Was it Jezza first? Blueyonder and Cyber, and good run from Neishy and enforcer to come back from those offs. Had some good battles with several different drivers on different degraded tires, some passing some being passed. Good fun and good racing all, enjoyed working up the sweat last night.
    Great job getting the result up quickly Cyber and good room running, all on time and smooth transition from prac to Qual to race.
  4. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    It was a great race last night lads, for sure, even finishing 10th I find it very difficult to be disappointed, I had a pretty clean run, lap 14 my tyres were manageable, lap 15 they were destroyed, was a bit wierd how they just dropped off like that, was about 3 seconds slower than the previous lap, in hindsight I'd have pitted on lap 14 with Chev, but really I shouldn't have 1 stopped at all, last night was so competitive even the slightest slipup was very costly, I had a couple of partial slides but nothing too bad, I guess I was just a bit off the pace overall, I didn't do much practice at all for this round tbh, been hooked on The Old Republic, still, I was running low 13's high 12's at best earlier in the day but could only manage 13.7 in the race and 13.3 in qualy, that's pretty horrible right there, still had a load of fun though, and that's the aim of the game.
  5. JAIRO-219

JAIRO-219 Jai Heffernan

Hi guys. Sorry I missed last nights race. 20 min before the start of practice, my wheel, the great T500 rs, :):):):) it's self for
    the second time. Was not impressed. So I'll be out for next round or two while it gets replaced. Congrats to the podium winners
    Cheers
  6. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

NEXT WEEKS RACE IS A SPRINT ROUND, IT CONSISTS OF 2 x 18 LAP RACES, REVERSE GRID AND HALF POINTS FOR RACE 2.
    Room Hosts need to set the race settings to reverse grid from previous race after race one has been run.
  7. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    :lol: That's awesome! Good stuff Div1. Thanks for the results posting Cyber ;)
  8. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

After not touching GT5 for 2 weeks, I got setup & joined in time for 2 laps before Quali began, talk about Ur minimal prep!
    Had the good ol' Logitech pedals fault until I could unplug & reset at 1st pitstop. 90% throttle, Baah!
    Happy enough that I could stay with Jezza in the final stint tho, we just won't mention the bit about being a lap down & on fresher tyres.....

Looking forward to Grand Valley, (can't make Sprint rnd) should be good in the 'vette (it touches 300 into T1 ! ).
  9. F1R3W1ND

F1R3W1ND Rookie

sorry snake we were having a good race till my car got stuck to the back corner of urs and i pushed u around.
    i was having a good battle with cyberstig in the second race till my throttle started playing up and i spun.
    neishy sumed it up perfectly when he said "this game isnt good enough for league racing"
    my tyres in race one were buggy i thort 2-3 seconds of my practice and qualy times
    im so sick of this glitchy :):):):) with this game.
    i have had tyre bugs the whole season there not the same from prac to qualy to race the always feel different.
    all these patches they bring out and they cant fix the :):):):)ing game...............they make it worse or bring new bugs.

jezz u need a 100kg weight penalty ur to fast way to fast.
  10. Cyber_STIG_77

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    DIVISION 1 Race results, Round 4, Rome, 2 x 18 laps sprint round.

RACE 1.

FINISHING ORDER. BEST LAP.

1st - jezza. *1.03.477.* (fastest lap).
    2nd - Cyber_stig_77. 1.04.628.
    3rd - ENFORCER_98. 1.04.299.
    4th - Blueyonder-666-. 1.04.186.
    5th - thestig-13. 1.04.769.
    6th - Chevwah. 1.04.613.
    7th - F1R3W1ND. 1.05.088.
    8th - vH1GHLAND3Rv. 1.05.556.
    9th - SNAKEiSM. 1.04.585.
    10th - NOS_Bonus_888. 1.05.294.
    11th - NOS_Nieshy4A-gte. 1.04.774.

RACE 2.

1st - jezza. *1.03.730* (fastest lap).
    2nd - Blueyonder-666-. 1.03.785.
    3rd - SNAKEiSM. 1.04.723.
    4th - Cyber_stig_77. 1.04.699.
    5th - thestig-13. 1.05.178.
    6th - ENFORCER_98. 1.04.117.
    7th - F1R3W1ND. 1.04.868.
    8th - NOS_Neishy4A-gte. 1.04.535.
    9th - NOS_Bonus_888. 1.04.674.
    10th - vH1GHLAND3Rv. 1.05.612.
    11th - Chevwah. DNS.
  11. carn_the_pies

carn_the_pies Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    So overall it would be

1.Jezza *
    2. cyber_stig_77
    3.blueyonder-666-
    4.enforcer_98
    5.thestig-13
    6.snakeism
    7.fir3w1nd
    8.chevwah
    9.vhighland3rrv
    10.neishy
    11.bonus
  12. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    No worries dude, I'm not too fussed lately, been spending too much time on The Old Republic to even get sufficient practice in to really challenge for any decent results, I'm more in it for some fun atm.

I know what you mean about the tyres, I notice it most when jumping from my own lounge into someone elses, it always feels like I'm lacking grip, and then like you said, between say practice/qualy and the race, it always seems to feel just a bit different, I think everyone gets it to a certain extent (ok, maybe not Jezza :p), I guess I've just learned to live with it.

Also, bad luck Chev with that wheel, gotta be annoying.
  13. F1R3W1ND

F1R3W1ND Rookie

ummmm shouldnt blueyonder be 2nd cuz he got the faster lap time???
  14. Dougz32

Dougz32 Rookie

Nah mate, second race is only half points. Cyber got the better position in the first race so he gets more points for it.
  15. carn_the_pies

carn_the_pies Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn

Correct.
  16. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Div 1 ladder updated

Check your points.

Enforcer the big mover this week up a few spots, tied for points with Snake and the-stig.
    Blueyonder now challenging Chev t oround out the podium.
  17. jezza1

jezza1 Rookie

Thanks firewind, you did quite well too. I dont really want the weight added though haha. Most people had really good races, except for the people with the problems they were talking about, that must suck! Maybe the next race will be better
  18. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Hey guys. Just thought I'd mention that I may not attend this weeks round. My wheel still seems to be playing up randomly during races. I don't know if I should race or not, as it becomes very frustrating to have front runner pace in practice, qualy, and race start only to have my wheel go into forklift mode half way through the race. On top of this, I have been super busy during the week and am going away over the weekend. I will get home before race start but no doubt i'll be tired as :):):):). I'm trying to find a solution to the wheel problem, but so far my search has come up dry. Any help would be appreciated.
  19. Cyber_STIG_77

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    which wheel are you using Chev ? if it's a driving force pro there isn't much that you can do. I had/have one and the accelerator started playing up ( wouldn't respond and would also activate itself at random intervals) At first it was just a matter of unplug re-plug and all would be fine but after a couple of months that failed to work. I've had the peddle set apart more times than i can count , cleaned the potentiometers which worked OK the first few times , traced and tested the whole peddle circuit from the potentiometers to the control board, tested the power circuit and have now finally given up ! You could try fitting a new set of potentiometers but other than that its probably time for a upgrade ( good excuse anyway).
    hope this helps.
  20. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

I have a G27 Cyber.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.