Division 1 Season 1

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Ad2mny

Ad2mny Absentee Moderator / PS5 ACC Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Ad2mny
    We were running 3 stars race quality in div 3 and it was smooth as. Did you guys try fixed ownership?
  2. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    Not sure if it was fixed.
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  4. warrior2167

warrior2167 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    Overall so much quality racing and so much pressure also. great stuff guys. :D

Well done mustafur for taking the pole position. Unfortunate that you had HUD missing. Did you have a chat window open when the countdown timer expire ?

I was pretty disappointed that we had 3 guys drop out, I get that your frustrated about being hit or having some other problems but I think we all owe our fellow racers and the staff here to finish every race the best we possibly can.

[​IMG]
    I was wondering if we could put together all the finish times just to see where everyone in all divisions would finish.
    Cyber_STIG_77 likes this.
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I was thinking the exact same thing today Warrior lol. But for every race this season and then I could plot the overall results for each round
  6. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

Well I found my problem. My HDMI cable was rubbing up against my brake pedal and ended up cutting a wire in the cable. So every time I braked my screen went black. So got my self a new shorter cable so no more black screen.
    stucar17, Anon666 and Cyber_STIG_77 like this.
  7. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    Sounds like I'm missing a pretty good season!
  8. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    How is the old labrum Lee. You got everything moving again yet?
  9. MONSTAR

MONSTAR Team Driver

Hey guys thought id drop in and have a quick read through some threads. Looks like a really competitive series going on here which is good to see. Also no major incidents and fast clean racing.
    I haven't been on PSN for a while now and the PS3 and G27 is in a box at the back of the shed. I might have lost all confidence in PD after reading about update 1.05 so not sure if or when i get my PS3 back up and running. Maybe when the F1 starts up next week ill get my :):):):) together and might start racing again.
    My wife had a baby boy so thats why i haven't been on as we've got our hands full with to kids under 2. Those with kids will attest to that!
    Plus still feeling not much love for GT6.
    Might get into F1 gaming of wait for PROJECT CARS on PS4 in September. Might even try some GT6 to see what happens, either way i doubt i could make any commitment to a league with everything going on atm.
    Might see some of you in a lobby soon if im lucky.
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
    JonoStan96 likes this.
  10. leeboy910

leeboy910 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    leeboy910
    Not yet, going slower than I'd hoped. Going for a scan this week as the doc reckons one of the anchors might be a bit suspect. If that's true then it might be more surgery :-( hoping that's not necessary!
  11. Mustafur

Mustafur World Champion

PSN ID
    Mustafur
    I think i did have the chat open.
  12. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    That would take ages to do mate! But considering how swiftly you got the point graphs done, I'm confident you'd prove me wrong!
  13. Crunch

Crunch Professional

PSN ID
    Torque_Tuition
    Once again, the slowest of the bunch... I really don't want to be relegated...

I'm really, really interested to see how I go at Silverstone, because Spa was my best race, and that's the only other F1 track on the calendar, and I've played those F1 tracks to death. Thousand laps on each I reckon. Apart from that, all I can fall on is the fact that there's been no pit stops that is hurting me so. I rely upon strategies to win races... Are these cars going to change for next season? Because the fact that they have a ridiculous amount of downforce for a touring car is also something I don't enjoy. In terms of tyre degredation, these cars are way too nice. I don't know what I can do to improve, because I practised for Motegi and my qualifying is still atrocious.
  14. Cyber_STIG_77

Cyber_STIG_77 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Cyber77__
    No worries monstar, congratulations on the new arrival and I hope all goes well for you :)
    MONSTAR likes this.
  15. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Previous table had some discrepancies. Update here:
    [​IMG]
  16. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    With no more names floating above cars, making vid's becomes fun again. Here's our Div 1 Motegi highlights. It's a bit rough, got tired and was using a new editing suite that is beyond my skills. It also doesn't like the format that my recorder uses so the images are all sliced and choppy. Live and learn I guess.

KoAStR, warrior2167, SuiCid3 and 7 others like this.
  17. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773

Stick with it crunch, there are some fast boys in div 2 that will give you more than a hard time in terms of pace if thats whats determined when we do the divisions. ;)

The car will change for season 2, stay tuned for some polls and discussion over the next week in relation to all that.

We are hoping to be able to get pit stops in for season 2, all depends when PD update the pitstop glitch.

The World isnt perfect mate, it just depends on how well you drive round all the issues ;)

ALSO, MINT_GTR will be joining the div 1 room for the remainder of the season. He ran some laps with me and cyber last night and is pretty quick i can tell you ! Was fast and clean, welcome aboard
    MINT_GTR and Cyber_STIG_77 like this.
  18. Benjamin J Smith

What I said about Dan passing me was correct gave him plenty of room and he still pushes me off track, not giving him free pass anymore make him work for it.
  19. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Are you #91?
  20. Benjamin J Smith

Yep why's that