Division 1 Season 4

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Oct 4, 2014.

1. KeedenMcdonald

KeedenMcdonald Team Driver

PSN ID
    Keeden231
    Don't worry mate i must say i horrible to everyone and say sorry i've been ruded to all of use definitely mister and very sorry i'll take a penalty for my behaviour. I've made everyone races horrible and i'll stay out of your rooms so there's no more problems good luck on next race guys.
    stucar17 and Mister_Bond_747 like this.
  2. Mister_Bond_747

Mister_Bond_747 Rookie

PSN ID
    TURN_LEFT_RACING Mister_Bond_747
    All good mate, lets just get on with enjoying the racing here at ROOZ and learning from this experience. See you back in a couple of weeks :thumbsup:
  3. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

Where you going?
  4. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    So guys, my internet issues are worse than first thought and may be out for the season or worse, i'll keep you posted but in short, the wires in our house are fried and the repair is too steep for a family like mine, one thing i can say is judging by how long a facebook message took to send, racing at Maccas wont be a option
  5. KeedenMcdonald

PSN ID
    Keeden231
    Ouch your internet like mine.
    Sadly mine won't be getting fix because our car has broken down in QLD and now I won't make next weeks race :(
    Hope use have fun this hotel trying to make us pay $20 for internet a day lol stuff them. My mum 4G cheaper than that lol.
    Good luck guys. :) I'm feel a lot happier that im had few days off GT6 I actually think it's funny that our car has broken down in QLD and we're stuck here :)
  6. Benjamin J Smith

Where is QLD is you
  7. KeedenMcdonald

PSN ID
    Keeden231
    Surfers paradise we got a rental car but we can't take it home lol I'm happy to be here :)
  8. Benjamin J Smith

yer good place to be, track been pulled down yet?
  9. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Alrighty everyone.......

Good luck tonight in the sandpit that is Willow springs.

I hope everyone has taken stock of what was said earlier in the week and the driving tonight will be much cleaner, fairer and respectful. TBH, this track isnt very forgiving, so please do your best to not ruin anyones night by punting them, if they look like they are going for pass, give each other room. Penalties will be severe for anyone not following the league rules and regs.

THE START : use your heads and be prepared for the guy in front to have a bad start so there isnt chaos off the line. The first 2 turns are pretty open so there is no excuse for pushing someone off track.

Cheers guys, and good luck.
    Stu

Regs are as round 1, qual and first stint on the SS, must run 1 stint on the SM at some stage.
  10. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Sorry lads, won't be there tonight. We have some friends dropping over, short notice, wife involved. Might have been able to pull it off if it weren't for daylight savings, but happy wife is a happy life. Good luck all!!
  11. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
  12. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Are we even gonna try to race tonight???? This is rubbish, ive been practising all week on a circuit I hate, car I want to destroy, and then here we are on race day, and we can't get a race started at all, then, when it looks as if we are all good to race, there is a lobby that is full of people, I wanted to race, but now I can't because all the spots are filled, utter rubbish
  13. t_b_williams

t_b_williams Tim Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    t_b_williams
    feel for you beau. someone from another Div poked their head in probably to see the results. explaining why the room was full.
  14. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

That would be me I left right away tho so must have been poor timing.
  15. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    and me too sorry....thought you guys would have been finished as we started 10 mins late
  16. razor4797

razor4797 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    razor4797
    Last night was not fantastic, through no ones fault except PSN/PD. What else can we do though? We all turn up on Sunday nights to do what we love to do, race against our mates, and the sad thing is we can't do it fluently week after week. It really is unacceptable that a worldwide game maker can house so much crap into their focused game, being GT6. It's unbelievably frustrating, I know, but we just have to stick with it and be patient. I was pissed off last night because of all the connection/incompatibility issues, and this in turn affected my race majorly as I kept losing focus.

On a positive note, congrats to the podium for your performance, and especially to Dan for a great drive coming from the back of the pack. 6th place finish from me, but definitely could have been higher as I lost a lot of time from going off track 5 times...

Fingers crossed that next round is peaceful and the bull:):):):) stays away from us
    warrior2167, R0T0R-AU86 and emmo46 like this.
  17. Mister_Bond_747

Mister_Bond_747 Rookie

PSN ID
    TURN_LEFT_RACING Mister_Bond_747
    Well done podium, Dan Warrior Rotor for being able to keep it out of the yellow stuff. I forgot to bring my Sand Wedge last night. Really just trying to stay out of everyones way after last weeks pathetic effort. I hope you fellas can forgive and forget.

Dan and Warrior, your both in a league of your own.
  18. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Div 1a , div 1b, div 1c? lol
  19. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    Indeed! However funny thing is all of us actually landed on that yellow stuff... or put a wheel on it... I didn't have a perfect run... But yeah you are right Dan was on a league of his own... Warrior was just out of hands reach from me... only finished 5 odd seconds down..
  20. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Does anyone have the full results and lap times?