Division 3 season 10

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M1K1_D

M1K1_D Miki D

Calendar details added to first post.
  2. lips-101

lips-101 New Recruit

Which members would be best to request as a friend in general, moderators and for practice rooms?
  3. M1K1_D

M1K1_D Miki D

Lips, it will be neccessary to have all of the division 3 members as your friends. This will help avoid issues with the network. (And boy, have we had some issues over the years :lol:) Issues like not being able to see some people on the track or not being able to join the hosts lounge.
    If, at the end of the season you don't want friends, delete them.
  4. inline 6

inline 6 New Recruit

bright green car, might miss the opening race sorry as its my 30th n i think were going out to tea.
  5. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok guys,

Think we have the divisions sorted....If you can see that i have missed anyone, or someone is in the wrong division please let me know so we can look at it.

Notable changes are Dutch (NOW DIV 2) and turbo (NOW DIV 3) have swapped divisions , Natman back into div 1 (may come back into div 2 for the final spot after frzn withdrew)

Thanks to EVERYONE who has helped set this season up.

Cyber and Miki for the tracks, Clevo and Aussie for helping with recruitment of new drivers, and everyone else who has been online to help with testing of the cars and track combos. (too many to mention)

We have 4 FULL divisions of 14 drivers which is a fantastic effort.

Just a final reminder to EVERYONE that with so many drivers on each grid we want the racing to be clean and fair.

Penalties WILL be handed out to drivers who breach rules and driving standards. Redress if you THINK you might have gained position out of an unfair move, or if you are not sure make sure you follow this guide to protesting a result.

http://raceonoz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1025

General penalties listed below.

This is just a rough guide of what to expect if you are found guilty of doing the wrong thing during our official league races.

A drive through (approx 25 secs) will be added to your time if a penalty is warranted for EACH offence. (DTP)
    Continual rule breaches could result in a disqualification (DSQ)
    Repeat offenders from round to round could be suspended from the league. (susp)

1. PUSHING ANOTHER CAR TO GAIN POSITION. Drive through penalty PER offence. Time will be added to your finishing time.

2. PUSHING ANOTHER DRIVER OFF TRACK. Drive through penalty PER offence. Time will be added to your finishing time.

3. CORNER CUTTING TO GAIN POSITION. Drive through penalty PER offence. Time will be added to you finishing time.

4. CORNER CUTTING. CONSISTANT corner cutting to gain advantage will result in disqualification from the results for that round.

5. WALL BRAKING. Obvious use of walls to assist braking will result in loss of grid position.

6. INTENTIONAL HITTING OR ROUGH DRIVING. Race disqualification and further sanction to be determined by mod team.

7. USE OF TIRE OUTSIDE OF SEASON REGULATIONS (where applicable). Race Disqualification.

8. DRIVER ABUSE DURING THE RACE. Penalty to be determined by mod team.

9. GENERAL POOR DRIVING. Driver will be approached by mod team via PM so the driver can be made aware of their driving with a view to improve it !

Of course if you REDRESS on track at the time then the penalty will withdrawn so long as there are no other issues for other drivers.

For any new drivers please don't look at this as rules set by the fun police !! Its just a way of knowing before each season what the penalties are for a breach of the rules so it doesn't look like we are making it up as we go along.

We are striving for everyone to have the best racing / driving experience available to them, so rules are there for no other reason than to reach that goal. There is nothing worse than a driver having their race ruined by a bad pass, or someone trying to win the race in the first corner.

The following link was taken from GTPLANET and is worth reading as well if you are new to all of this.

http://raceonoz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3027

The easiest way to look at it guys is to be aware of other cars around you, and GIVE THEM ROOM. Its better to let someone past, and continue the fight rather than defend at all costs and have it all go pear-shaped !

That said, accidents DO happen just make sure if you are at fault you do the right thing by the drivers in your division and the league in general

Here's hoping for a competitive, fun and fair season 10.

Stu and mod team
  6. VENDALISM

VENDALISM Rookie

PSN ID
    VENDALISM
    Orange Car. White Wheels .
  7. sidfire1

sidfire1 Rookie

Looking forward to racing with you Venda ;-)
  8. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hey boys,

Havent been on with many of you over the last few weeks, is there anyone that needs to be chased up evil or rumbles ?

I notice most guys have a car color next to their name so i assume everyone is right to go.

Let me know guys

Cheers
    Stu
  9. VENDALISM

VENDALISM Rookie

PSN ID
    VENDALISM
    Hey Sid ,

Me too ....

See you at the track m8 and a good win at the ANZAC no tune on Sunday well done.

Cheers Archie
  10. Bluemoon

Bluemoon Professional Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    X-3vi1m00n
    I have everyone except for lunchboxhc
  11. sidfire1

sidfire1 Rookie

Cheers Archie

How about a race meet tonight div 3 boys

3 days to go!!!
  12. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    I'm up for it Sid. We all need to see how much you are going to spank us by this season!!! LOL
  13. hsv_butters

hsv_butters Ash Gold Member

PSN ID
    hsv_butters
    What time tonight? I also need to checkout how much I'm going to lose by :p
  14. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    yep, I'll be on about 8pm hopefully
  15. hsv_butters

hsv_butters Ash Gold Member

PSN ID
    hsv_butters
    I'll be on about 8pm Brisbane time.
  16. VENDALISM

VENDALISM Rookie

PSN ID
    VENDALISM

G'day Lads,

I can only do from 7pm EST Friday.

Cheers Arch
  17. sidfire1

sidfire1 Rookie

Sweet B-)

Good one boys, and much needed practice, thanks Gary for the room earlier.

Good battle tonight as well with Gary and Disturb, and will be a great start on Sunday

Hope to catch you on Friday Vendalism ^_^, and will be awesome
  18. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Yeah, thanks Sid, turbo and butters for some much needed practice, there was some real good racing. It's gonna be a fantastic season.

Thanks also to Barra for joining in, good to see you got your connection issues solved mate, and also Cyber, who showed us how it's done!
  19. Barra333

Barra333 Rookie

PSN ID
    barra333
    Cheers Gary, I got some much needed practice and seems I am not as far off the pace as I thought. Especially after the oil change! Shame I had to leave just after the masses arrived.
  20. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Not sure if I am going to actually race in this series, even before it begins. I do not like the car at all.

You may want to get another back up room host in case I do pull out. Going to decide over the next few days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.