Division 3 Season 2

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Apr 4, 2014.

1. smokinscotty

smokinscotty Rookie

PSN ID
    smokinscotty
    No reason to be sorry... No harm no foul.
    I remember watching Beau gaining on you in the distance thinking "I hope these two get stuck into each other and come back to me"
    If I had been in a tighter battle, I would have done the same and ran it dry.
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  3. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  4. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    2 more rounds to go, must pass TOVEY in the points! hahaha
  5. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    You can pass him by 1 point if you get 4th twice :)
  6. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    So really its a case of just stop bloody spinning! haha
    As much as I've really sucked this season, its still been good to be a part of. Being a newbie I've learnt quite a bit.

So will Tokyo be race medium tires? I need to put in more practice if I'm gonna get my first 4th!
    S_CLOSE likes this.
  7. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Hmm, I'll clarify, but I think we'll be staying with race soft and fast burn making a pit-stop essential.

Could go all out Luke and get the win, pass Tovey in one race and hunt down Beau and Gary :)
  8. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Looks like the championship is going to be decided between Scotty and Slambo, both have a good lead and have been pretty strong in the season.

Battle for third is interesting too with stumbles and Hatfield and myself very close in points.

However, anything can happen with the drop round in effect..... Actually that just makes Scotty the champion easily lol.
  9. Stumbles

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Hmm, forgot about the drop round, puts me just ahead of even with Hatfield. Need a couple of strong races to finish the season and I might just snatch 3rd. Watch that fuel burn Serg... lol
  10. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Will get extra security in the pit lane, don't want your pit crew messing with my fuel sensor. :p
  11. smokinscotty

smokinscotty Rookie

PSN ID
    smokinscotty
    Considering I have dropped a round due to DSC in prac then qually then gave up just before the start of the race (complications from an GT update mucking up my connection settings) anything could happen.
    With Beau's pace watch out for the sneak attack from behind too Stumbles!
  12. Stumbles

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Shhhhhh, I was trying to forget about him.. Outta sight - Outta mind, yeah.. lol
    S_CLOSE and smokinscotty like this.
  13. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    So I saw a few people practicing last night, but the race had already started so I watched for a bit, before my PS3 decided to lock up.

Is the tires going to stay as race medium and fast wear? I didn't get a chance to check what you guys were running due to my playstation problems.
  14. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    I'm quite sure everyone was on RS last night. And they are good for 10 laps give or take at full pace. Anything more and it becomes a really big juggling act
  15. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    How long does fuel last? Is it a tight 1 stopper like Daytona or more comfortable?
  16. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    1 stopping is fine for fuel, but it's the tyres you need to worry about
  17. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Maybe mediums might be the go, and go for 1 stopper..... or you can 2 stop on softs ;)

I've cracked a couple 1.29s on mediums, but that's in time trial, so there is no tyre wear. I must say my driving style on this track is unfriendly on the tyres. Would be good to practice with actual wear, I'll probably be struggling after 2 laps to keep it off the walls.
  18. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    I've just confirmed with the overlords that it will be RS only :)
    Peter Wise likes this.
  19. smokinscotty

smokinscotty Rookie

PSN ID
    smokinscotty
    I tried one stopping last night, and at the end of each run there is little to no steering. Good thing there are walls all the way round to keep you pointed in the right direction :confused:
    I think it comes down to how reliably you can lay down fast laps OR how controlled you can be and regulate your pace/wear.
  20. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

I was trying to catch u by the end of the race Scotty coz I was on the 2 stop stradigy but u quit :( I dunno If the pace is that much quicker that it makes it worth 2 stopping, also your more likely to make a mistake pushing hard to make up time.