Division 3 Season 2

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Apr 4, 2014.

1. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Good race last night guys, thanks.

Really sorry Hat, was a very bad error in judgement on my part. Was unsighted to my brake marker, and thought there was still about 20m to go. Sorry to Serge too who I held up for a bit.

Was devastated for Beau when he disconnected. Must have been gut wrenching. Bad luck mate. Also for Luke, running out of fuel on the last lap.

Thanks to all div 3 guys for the season. Has been some great racing, clean and fun. A little too fast for me though! Thanks to Cap'n Stumbles for looking after us, and to Hat for the pretty results stuff.

See ya all next season!

Edit: nearly forgot the important bit: Congrats Scotty on the championship - fast, consistent driving all season. Well done mate.
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2014
    smokinscotty, S_CLOSE and Stumbles like this.
  2. smokinscotty

smokinscotty Rookie

PSN ID
    smokinscotty
    Sorry about this boys, looking at my replay its going to be hard to to a report this week given there are three people missing on my version.
    Did anyone save the replay and perhaps get everybody in it? Next question, would you be able to put together 8 photos and a short blurb and PM Adz with it? I Don't feel I can do the race justice not being able to see how everyone went.
    Ad2mny likes this.
  3. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    I couldn't see a few either. I could see Dutch for the first half of the race, but not the second half? Was a bit weird.
  4. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Dutch pulled over after 13 laps, just never left the lobby.
  5. GTDutch

GTDutch Rookie

PSN ID
    GTP_Dutch
    Hey guys,
    Sorry about my DNF for the enduro, was over 2 seconds off the pace and struggled badly on my mediums for the second stint it didnt seem logical to carry on and affect others. Ended up watching a bit form the lobby though and it definitely looked like a few good battles happening. Well done scotty on the championship and good luck in Div 2 next season.
    Also, i am expecting our new baby towards the end of july so i have decided to withdraw from next season. Its pretty clear to me i need time to practice to race with you guys and i am just not going to have the time for the next few months at least. Hope to be back for future seasons though.
    Good luck to everyone, I am sure next season will be another great success for raceonoz! :)
    skywalker, groover33, SuiCid3 and 4 others like this.
  6. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Grats on the bub Dutch.
  7. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Welcome to the club! :D
    JonoStan96 likes this.