Division 3 Season 2

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Apr 4, 2014.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Can run RM after the first stop mate. Just confirming.....
  2. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Roger that.!;)
    stucar17 likes this.
  3. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Woohoo, just ran 3 x 2:07's in a row :) followed by an '08 with front tyres on 7. Gunna be a tough race to concentrate for that long, good luck to all.
    skywalker and smokinscotty like this.
  4. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Stu's post have me double excited about Spa (which doesn't take much since its a very cool track).

Will really try to get back by 8pm. I'll post on the forums on Sunday anyway with my where about.

Cheers,
    Luke
    stucar17 and Stumbles like this.
  5. GTDutch

GTDutch Rookie

PSN ID
    GTP_Dutch
    Well thanks very much Stu for all the advice, i know ill be needing it as i am finding it hard to get any practice going lately.

As for the last race in Tokyo, had a great first 6 or 7 laps racing with gary and DRZ but unfortunately made a mistake coming down to the hairpin and struggled home to really make up any positions (thought i might have a chance behind slambo but he was too quick for me). I made a critical mistake (my fault for being away from GT6 for so long) and confused the rev monitor with the fuel gauge on my first stop, and consequently decided i didn't need to put in any more fuel (it was well past half way lol). This meant a short stint of only 7 laps before i had to pit again, and then decided to run the mediums out till the end after the next stop so had next to no pace towards the end.

I must say great result to DRZ on his podium from where he started and him thinking he had no pace during practice- well done mate.
    Hoping to get some Spa time in this week for the enduro.
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    thanks Dutch. I find we are very similar in terms of pace from last Season and this Season, but it differs on different tracks as to who is quickest. Shame your strategy didn't work out.
  7. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    I'll hopefully be booting up tonight to run a few laps and test out my connection.hope to catch a few of you guys on there :)

I won't be rejoing this season since it is close to a end but I am signed up for S3 so look forward to another season with you all :) and the testing inbetween
  8. smokinscotty

smokinscotty Rookie

PSN ID
    smokinscotty
    You should have a run on Sunday, between you and Beau, it will be a pretty good battle.
    More the merrier!
  9. Tovey_4saken

Tovey_4saken Team Driver

PSN ID
    Tovey_4saken
    Unfortunately can't do Sunday the Mrs got a new car some jap looking beefy ford focus thingo haha long story short I'm in for a hell of a lot of fibreglass repairs and redo paint job Its a odd looking car hahaha
    smokinscotty likes this.
  10. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    I will host again this week Stumbles?
  11. Stumbles

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    If you want, or I can?? Serg joined me the other day, so that incompat bug has passed...lol
  12. garyw61

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Ok, no worries then. Probably best if you can do it then please mate, as there is a possibility I could be going to the showdown, and could be back late.
    Stumbles likes this.
  13. groover33

groover33 shanan Gold Member

PSN ID
    Groover33
    I had a bit of a run today and it was hard to get consistent laps but the more I went I got better it started with a 2.07 but I got it down to a 2.05.1 still more in it but it would be to hard to keep up those kind of laps
  14. Stumbles

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Argh!!!! Started with 2:07's, crap, that's my fastest lap. I'll be lapped if you can keep that pace up groover.
  15. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

5.1 f$&@k me that's quick :eek:, got a 6.5 in a practice race other night but mostly in the 7s. Was In the 11s after 10 laps on softs. Down to 2s and 3s on the front.
    I find that mediums are loose as when they wear down to 5 very hard to get a good lap in.
  16. smokinscotty

smokinscotty Rookie

PSN ID
    smokinscotty
    :eek: Holy :):):):) that's quick! I need to find some pace....
  17. garyw61

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    ok, definitely going to showdown. Hopefully I will be back in time for race start!
  18. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    2.05 is too fast, is what the Div1 guys are doing. Oh well...
  19. smokinscotty

smokinscotty Rookie

PSN ID
    smokinscotty
    Wow. Just tried a long run, after 25 laps I was fading hard... Struggling to concentrate...

Might need to put scotch on a drip to stay in the zone.

Still haven't seen a 6 let alone a 5! 8s are consistent on softs mediums were 10 and 11s. Must try and nail strategy and minimize stops, because i doubt I'll be THAT quick.
  20. garyw61

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Geez, I hope that 2.05 was offline!
    smokinscotty likes this.