Division 3 Season 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jul 6, 2014.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok, guys, a few things.

1. Drivers will have their divisions confirmed tonight, i have had a look at practice pace, and chatted to a few people / drivers in prac rooms, and also a withdrawal so there will be a couple of small adjustments.
    2. Track list and start date will be confirmed tonight @ about 8:30.
    3. The points structure for this season will be changing to reflect the larger grids across all divisions. Points will now go down to 15th place, rather than the top 10.
    4. WE NEED TO CONFIRM ROOM HOSTS FOR THE START OF THE SEASON. IF YOU CAN POST YOURSELF UP AS A CANDIDATE WITH A STRONG CONNECTION TO HOST THAT WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
    5. Please have all drivers in your division on your friend list. This seems to help with room stability, with big grids we need to do all we can to keep the rooms as stable as possible.
    6. The mod team reserve the right to make adjustments to the season regs if we feel it is in the best interest of the community. This may be due to a PD update, or something that has been overlooked, or obviously not working.
    7. There is still time to get new members into the season. If you get a new member to join and participate for the season you will be allocated 1 extra ticket in the end of season prize draw. Cut off is the day of round 2 in the championship.
    8. We will be running a meet and greet before the season starts. This is a chance to check room compatability, and also a chance to make any last minute changes where needed. Please try to be available for that.

Stay tuned for more info tonight

Stu & mod team.
    garyw61 likes this.
  2. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    PSN invites sent to everyone I didn't have in my friends list. We'll see how this season goes, I've been targeted by PD with many "compatibility" issues when trying to join rooms.
    Won't be around for the meet n greet and first races, but will come back to get in everyone's way :D
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
  3. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    History has shown how much I love your tail serg ;)
  4. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    image.jpg
    Blindman and skywalker like this.
  5. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok guys

Opening post updated with track list and tire regs.

MEET AND GREET : Sunday 3rd AUGUST
    SEASON START : Sunday 10TH AUGUST

ROOMS OPEN : Approx 7:30 - Qualifying @ 8:10 EST - RACE START 8:20 EST (pending room issues)

Good luck for the season, should be a cracker
    groover33 and garyw61 like this.
  6. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Hey guys if I'm not on your friends list please add me . Also I won't be racing the first race as I'm heading on down to willow bank to watch the Shannon's nationals with Kart #1 thanks to vardz and HI TECH OILS team for the tickets . Race ya later !
    Mario and Stumbles like this.
  7. garyw61

garyw61 Gary Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Telstra/Bigpond have decided to send me out a new Gateway Max modem/router to fix some isues I have been having, so I will test this out Sunday night. Luke, you are on NBN now right? Might pay us to check you out for hosting Sunday night as well?
  8. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Im happy to host, but the only issue is that I often can't get on until 8pm Sunday nights.
  9. groover33

groover33 shanan Gold Member

PSN ID
    Groover33
    Dark purple car with dark blue wheels and #33 if I can have that cheers
  10. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Everyone coming to Meet 'n' Greet tonight?
  11. garyw61

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Room will be open soon guys
  12. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Be there soon too, just gulping down some food :)
  13. garyw61

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Room open!
  14. Mario

Mario New Recruit

PSN ID
    pinoy350
    be there in 5
  15. sparklehead83

sparklehead83 Team Driver

PSN ID
    sparklehead83
    i'll be there soon..
  16. DoogleDave

DoogleDave Team Driver

PSN ID
    DoogleDave
    Thanks for the run tonight guys - this is gonna be a great season I think. Lots of close racing on some really good tracks.

And the room seemed to be very stable. I saw no glitches or issues (I hope everyone had the same).
    Blindman and Mario like this.
  17. garyw61

PSN ID
    gazzas_here
    Yep, gonna be great fun. Thanks for tonight guys. great to meet the new guys too.

Some very quick boys in this division again!

Room seemed good as Dave said, nobody complained of lag. Only one person had problems with disconnections (until Serge gets back of course!)

To all the new guys, here is a good routine to get in to every Sunday night before the race:
    1. Reboot your router
    2. Restart your PS3
    3. Clear your cache in-game (in network options)
  18. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Thanks for the run tonight guys, now I know I need more practice, I'll jump on a few days before work this week...lol

After Gary left, Pinoy could only see me on the track, but there was 8 people on there..lol. Thanks again PD.

Have to check with the other rooms too, I should have been 4th on the grid at Brands Hatch, yet started in 9th... another PD glitch??

Bwendal, as for your disconnections, only thing I can suggest is trying to get a long ethernet and run it on Sunday nights. Wireless can be a biatch, PSN, servers and PS3 wireless just aren't a good mix.
  19. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Sorry guys, was busy until around 9:30pm so didn't end up joining for the meet and greet (although I've met everyone racing this season already and there is some tough competition!)

I did get to do 1 race with the div 2 guys around 11:30 though. Its going to be a cracking season, just gotta work out how to keep focus for more than 5 laps! :D
  20. disturboed

disturboed Damian Hall Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    disturboed
    Good runs last night, got some ideas where I really need to concentrate my practice.

Looks like it will be 2 championships within this Division, the same 2 or 3 guys seemed to be consistently up to 2 seconds faster than the rest of the field.
    Blindman likes this.