Division 5 Season 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Blindman

Blindman Team Driver

PSN ID
    BLINDMANRACiNG
    Good luck kart you will have a good battle with these guys ,peach , vardz and copper !
  2. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Finally decided on paint type, Pearlescence Bermuda Blue Pearl ;)

Cheers
  3. JAKO155

JAKO155 Rookie

PSN ID
    Producer634
    I can host if no one else has a better connection :)
  4. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    Okay guys leading into a new season, and with some new guys on board and as a reminder to everyone in general, please read the following link in regards to mic etiquette: http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/important-mic-ettequite-please-read.432/

And please remember once you join ROOZ you are then a member, and we want everyone to have a good time, and when in public rooms you are essentially representing ROOZ, and we want more people to join, so please keep this in mind when on the mics.

Cheers Clevo
    AJ.Scott and VARDZ like this.
  5. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Exactly right clevo.

Just to expand a little on what clevo is saying......
    We need to remember that if people dont have a mic, everything said is heard through the TV, unless that person is muted.

There have been cases in the past where inappropriate comments / excessive swearing was heard by kids and wives, and it isnt a good look for OUR community. I think we all like a bit of banter, but need to be mindful of what we say, how we say it and who we say it to. Remember we are not only representing ourselves but also our Sponsors and Supporters.

If we can just keep that in mind it would be appreciated by everyone trying to make ROOZ bigger and better

Cheers
    Stu & mod team
    AJ.Scott, Peter Wise and Blindman like this.
  6. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Good Call Clevo... Mics are off during ROOZ Sunday League races but if you are a room and you have youngun's watching you as I did the other night and you don't have your headset pugged in....well I think you get the idea.....
    SuiCid3, AJ.Scott, Peter Wise and 3 others like this.
  7. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    Hi AJ. Welcome to div 5. Whats your psn id so I can send you a friend request
  8. CPTNPEACH

CPTNPEACH Rookie

PSN ID
    CPTNPEACH
    looking forward to this guys! good group of racers in here already! Bring on rd 1 :)
    Peter Wise and Kart-No-1 like this.
  9. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    PSN ID: insaneozzy
    Peter Wise likes this.
  10. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    I tried that and psn said it dont exist. might be easier for you to add me: copperj32 :)
  11. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    I couldn't add AJ either Pete
  12. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Ok, not sure what that's about, I'll need to get my PS guru son to assist, lol. Thanks for letting me know guys, I'll look into that asap.
    EDIT: try it with a capital I, as in Insaneozzy
    Cheers
  13. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    Na still doesnt work. I can find an ajscott. Is that you?
  14. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    That might be it, dont understand whats going on, when I fire the PS3 my acc name is Insaneozzy, so not sure why it's AJ.Scott, but thats me yeah, unless of course someone else is AJScott:confused: ;) o_O
    Is there a way of finding out what ya PSN ID is? I'm so zombie at PSN it's painful :rolleyes:
    Cheers
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
  15. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    AJ, your PSN ID is the name that shows in the list of members when your in a room in the online lobby. You can also go to the PS3 Menu page when you turn it on(also when you press the PS button on a controller when your in a game) scroll all the way to the right to friends then scroll down till you get to the list of names. Yours will be the top name in the list. The name that appears on the left hand side under Users is your user name, this is not visible to other people online and is only used by your PS3 to identify who is using the console. You would select this when you fire your console up.
    Hope this helps.
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
    AJ.Scott likes this.
  16. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    @Kart-No-1 thanks for that, I have discovered my PS3 name error, "what a major blonde moment":confused::oops: after checking the console the O in Ozzy is upper case not lower case as I have posted, I normally use lower case, Ive had InsaneOzzy as a name tag for like 8 or 9 yrs, oh well, that should be the fix..... I hope.
    So after 3 attempts & much confusion on my behalf :(:rolleyes: here's my PSN ID: InsaneOzzy (capital I & O) if this isn't right it proves the theory "blondes are dumb bimbo's".......yes I'm blonde :eek::p.
  17. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

I believe PSN ID's are not case sensitive so your fellow div 5 teammates will probably still have issues adding you. I'll give it a shot when I'm next on. But it's probably best if you add them yourself.
  18. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    I tried the capital I and capital O but still no go
  19. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Well im at a loss then:confused:, I looked at the friends list in the PS3 but its empty, so all the way left and it's InsaneOzzy, Oh well, I'll write everyones PSN ID's down and do the inviting as CAGM suggested, thanks for the assist guys much appreciated :)

Cheers
  20. Darko

Darko Professional

PSN ID
    xxDARKOxx
    PSN ID's are not case sensitive, you sure the O is not a zero, made that mistake many times.