Division 5 Season 3

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jul 6, 2014.

1. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Nah mate, it's all good.......(although I feel like a right TOOL :oops::(), my young bloke has pointed my feck-up out to me.......DOH!!
    PSN ID:infamous-ozzi

Cheers
    SuiCid3 likes this.
  2. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    That worked :)
  3. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Cool mate.........finally:D
  4. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    Welcome aboard AJ! :D
    Glad you finally got it all sorted hehe
    AJ.Scott likes this.
  5. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Thanks SuiCid3, looking forward to it :), yeah I'm a PS noob ROFL:rolleyes:
    Kart-No-1 and Peter Wise like this.
  6. Smiddy_11

Smiddy_11 New Recruit

PSN ID
    Smiddy_11
    Hi Guys, New member.
    I'll run #68 if nobody else is already using it, ill have a look at paint today and let you guys know. My PSN is Smiddy_11 feel free to add me.
    I'm a FIFO worker, I work for 14 days and off for 7 so I will not be able to compete in all the rounds but I will try and make as many as I can pending the calender
    Paint work done ! Pearl Orange and neon green wheels
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
    AJ.Scott likes this.
  7. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    Welcome aboard smiddy. Look forward to seeing you on track in practice or race when ever you can make it:)
    Smiddy_11 likes this.
  8. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    We should probably do a meet n greet session for div 5 before the season starts and have a bit of a practice. Is sunday 27th any good?
    SuiCid3 and AJ.Scott like this.
  9. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    All good here, although I might need help getting to grips with the whole PS online lobby/room thingy, being Im a PS3 noobs noob :p
  10. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    Is this going to happen?
    I'll be there if it does.......anyone else wanna commit? come-on, No time to be shy, :D
  11. CastrosfriendChe

CastrosfriendChe Rookie

PSN ID
    CastrosfriendChe
    Oh it's happening. Meet and greet (if my hazy memory) serves me correctly is a week prior to race 1. So the 27th would be unofficial, but I know I could do with some practice. I don't mind if some guys from other divisons turn up as well to make up some numbers. Though as I say, if any div. 1 guys turn up...rule is they have to tie one hand behind their back and wear a blindfold.
    AJ.Scott likes this.
  12. AJ.Scott

AJ.Scott Team Driver

PSN ID
    infamous-ozzi
    You and me both Castro, lol.
    Then they have to divulge ALL their setup secrets, hahahaha!!
  13. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    I forgot about minis on the mountain is on sunday night so I probably wont make it until after that. Has anyone pur their hand up to be room captain to host and has a decent connection, plus we need a backup host just in case. Anyone??
  14. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    I'll be there
  15. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok, guys, a few things.

1. Drivers will have their divisions confirmed tonight, i have had a look at practice pace, and chatted to a few people / drivers in prac rooms, and also a withdrawal so there will be a couple of small adjustments.
    2. Track list and start date will be confirmed tonight @ about 8:30.
    3. The points structure for this season will be changing to reflect the larger grids across all divisions. Points will now go down to 15th place, rather than the top 10.
    4. WE NEED TO CONFIRM ROOM HOSTS FOR THE START OF THE SEASON. IF YOU CAN POST YOURSELF UP AS A CANDIDATE WITH A STRONG CONNECTION TO HOST THAT WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
    5. Please have all drivers in your division on your friend list. This seems to help with room stability, with big grids we need to do all we can to keep the rooms as stable as possible.
    6. The mod team reserve the right to make adjustments to the season regs if we feel it is in the best interest of the community. This may be due to a PD update, or something that has been overlooked, or obviously not working.
    7. There is still time to get new members into the season. If you get a new member to join and participate for the season you will be allocated 1 extra ticket in the end of season prize draw. Cut off is the day of round 2 in the championship.
    8. We will be running a meet and greet before the season starts. This is a chance to check room compatability, and also a chance to make any last minute changes where needed. Please try to be available for that.

Stay tuned for more info tonight

Stu & mod team.
    AJ.Scott and Peter Wise like this.
  16. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    @JAKO155 said that he would host and from memory he had a stable room when he was called upon as our back up from last season
    Peter Wise and stucar17 like this.
  17. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok guys

Opening post updated with track list and tire regs.

MEET AND GREET : Sunday 3rd AUGUST
    SEASON START : Sunday 10TH AUGUST

ROOMS OPEN : Approx 7:30 - Qualifying @ 8:10 EST - RACE START 8:20 EST (pending room issues)

Good luck for the season, should be a cracker
    AJ.Scott and Peter Wise like this.
  18. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Unfortunately guys, I will miss the first round as I will be flying home after spending the day at the Shannons Nationals with Vardz and the rest of the crew in Brisbane. A big thank you to Vardz and Hi-Tec oils for supplying the Tickets for the day, I am sure all the guys attending appreciate it very much.
  19. CastrosfriendChe

CastrosfriendChe Rookie

PSN ID
    CastrosfriendChe
    ^ could just be the finest reason for not turning up to a race night. Followed of course by a close second - birth of a child.
  20. pykeybraa145

pykeybraa145 Team Driver

PSN ID
    pykeybraa145
    hey guys just got moved up, keen to have some prac sessions and some good racing cyas on track
    Peter Wise, AJ.Scott and stucar17 like this.