Division 5 Season 5

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 5, 2015.

1. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    [​IMG]
    ***** F/L to Bluexr8 *****​
    Hey guys...here is the breakdown if the 2 races, the results and the points scored for each race. Remembering that the points scored for the 2nd race is half the value of the 1st race. these two totals are added to give the combined points for both races. That total is the result for the overall round and the Round points are awarded in the order of the combined total.
    Ad2mny likes this.
  2. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Thanks Vardz. That is what I have been trying to explain, hopefully your detailed display will make it clear.
    VARDZ likes this.
  3. SuiCid3

SuiCid3 Professional

PSN ID
    ranok3n
    The wife is starting her basketball season again, and her games are on Sundays generally between 5-9pm.
    This Sundays game is at 8pm, and bub doesn't usually get to sleep until 9ish.. unless I get lucky...
    So the rest of the season might be a write off as well depending when her games are...
  4. Footlong_warrior

Footlong_warrior Team Driver

PSN ID
    Footlong_Warrior twoinch_inya
    thanks for the heads up... and hope you can make some races

is everyone cool if i host again
    agolfer78, VARDZ and CAB77 like this.
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Footlong_warrior likes this.
  6. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  7. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
  8. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Hey Boys .... Will be a no show tonight... Have got a Grand Final to play in this arvo with a few drinks afterwards
  9. Footlong_warrior

PSN ID
    the room will be up at 6:30 QLD 7:30 NSW & VIC 7:00 SA 4:30 WA 9:30 NZ
    agolfer78 likes this.
  10. CAB77

CAB77 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    CAB-77_
    I may be a little late tonight guys. Father in law is inconsiderate and is have a birthday today. ;)
  11. Randm90

Randm90 Team Driver

PSN ID
    Randm90
    Hey boys! I'm so sorry for not being on in a while! been absolutely flat out these past daus! but WILL be racing tonight! best of luck all!
  12. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    If you wouldn't mind, I am running a bit late getting the kids to bed. I am asking if you could please wait for me until about 9pm for race start? (it is 8pm now)
  13. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Thx for waiting guys.
    [​IMG]
  14. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Well done to @Stiffsht on the win, way too quick, and also to @emmo46 , the way you make those tires last is a site to behold!

Got a great start and went side by side with stiff for a few turns before getting in front and pulling a small gap.
    Was out to about 3-4secs at pitstop which I went in one lap earlier.
    When stiff came out I was just ahead and he started attacking soon after.
    Then on the sweeping right before spoon he had his nose up the inside only just and I turned in and we touched which upset the car and he went on by.
    I tried to stay with him but then ran wide at the fast left before the final S which gave me dirty tires and I went onto the grass at the S which let emmo by.
    From then I just tried to catch him when he made a mistake but on hards emmo had more pace and I came away with third
    Stiffsht likes this.
  15. Randm90

Randm90 Team Driver

PSN ID
    Randm90
    Just wasn't my day sadly, I apologise deeply as my driving just was not on par last night
    Especially to BlueXR8 who I made a few rational overtake attempts on. I did however end up having some great battles and I am more than pleased with my fastest lap, in which I absolutley hooked it as quick as I could like I have each race I have been in.

Toward the end of the race, my driving did pick up and i got to 5th and chasing a possible 4th, however I buckled under pressure and ran wide at 130R which in turn had me breaking at the 30 metre mark instead pf usual for the final chicane. Running off and hitting the wall I knew my race was no higher than 6th.

Well done to everyone racing, you all drove great!

Bring on Round 6, i'll be back up the top boys and trying to set that Fastest lap again!
  16. Footlong_warrior

PSN ID
    please DO NOT talk OR use the chat box Until EVERYONE has FINISHED the race as @Easyprey007 was still racing when everyone started talking well before he finished by the way he got a DNF at the end
    Bluemoon and Peter Wise like this.
  17. Stiffsht

Stiffsht Rookie

PSN ID
    Stiffsht -PS3 GT_Bandit_666-PS4
    yes mum:oops::rolleyes: i recon you should tell emmo off aswell 4 doin trick stunts during the race...showoff:cool:
  18. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I apologise for that Foot and Easyprey, I'm not used to there still being runners coming in after me.
  19. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    I guess your talking about my double 360 at spoon, then ending up pointing in the right direction and not losing the place to Hat.
  20. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield