Division 6 Season 5

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 5, 2015.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok guys,

Just a pre race rant before the sprint round......Will be going in every thread to remind everyone we want "racing" not crashing !

This round will be bloody tough, only a couple of spots to make a genuine pass, remember you have to be along side to have the inside line to the own corner. Contact resulting in a spin or loss of position where you are not along side may result in a penalty, likely a drive through.

Please use your heads, so we dont have the monday morning protest :):):):) fight.

REMINDER, race medium tires : Reverse grid second race : Wear NORMAL.

@mmm_homebrew, i assume all is sorted for hosting tomorrow night ?

Stu
    Killercarlcox69 and Peter Wise like this.
  2. mmm_homebrew

mmm_homebrew harry

PSN ID
    mmm_homebrew or GT_BANDIT_POPS
    we can only hope Stu, will try to open by about 7.45pm.
  3. freddyp_33

freddyp_33 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    On night shift tonight and next week, so unable to race. Goodluck to everyone, hopefully the TLR boys can take the fight up to killercarl.
    Footlong_warrior likes this.
  4. Footlong_warrior

Footlong_warrior Team Driver

PSN ID
    Footlong_Warrior twoinch_inya
  5. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    guys, just a general request for all drivers....Given the issues we have at the moment with the PD network can we please refrain from entering other division rooms till their race is finished....this will stop any potential issues with drivers being disconnected form their race and also stops the message bar from being activated disstracting the drivers.

Thanks stu
    Peter Wise and Kart-No-1 like this.
  6. CPTNPEACH

CPTNPEACH Rookie

PSN ID
    CPTNPEACH
    @mmm_homebrew if we have any issues im more then happy to host again but i think we should be ok tonight ")
  7. webnomad

webnomad Team Driver

PSN ID
    webnomad
    Guys ... I got randomly punted on lap 4 from p4 to p8 ... Then again on lap 12 ... Then psn chucked me out ... Not a satisfying experience ... Super laggy ... Bummer
  8. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    I am slowly getting frustrated with all this BS on Sunday nights with having to change rooms every 5 mins because people cant see each other. I'm not sure whats going on as we didn't have this issue in S4 with mmm_homebrew hosting.

For those people who have a Telstra modem CHUCK IT OUT and buy a better one, Please do all the port forwarding and DMZ stuff that is mention in threads all over this great site. We do have a couple of Guru's at ROOZ who will help you out.

Not sure who was having a go at Major Havic last night in race 1 but be mindful that he may not have know you were behind him. At that point in the race my screen showed I was behind him so clearly I couldn't see everyone on track. Save your rants for PM's to the room captains and a Mod with a copy of your replay, But check your replay first before ranting.

That's my 2 cents worth
    Ad2mny, SuiCid3, skywalker and 2 others like this.
  9. mmm_homebrew

mmm_homebrew harry

PSN ID
    mmm_homebrew or GT_BANDIT_POPS
    same issues again last night with players not able to join/see others/disconnected. thanks to v8 for running the room though it ended up rather late. i don't have replay of first race (thought i saved it but it's not there) or fastest laps. bad luck for killer to disconnect on race start, restart had some confusion for grid positions and killer at rear of pack, major issues with some players in race not seeing others and causing grief. copper disappeared after race but without a finish time (on my screen) and didn't re-enter for r2. i believe finish positions for r1 are
    1st-cptn peach end time 26.40.466 2nd-v8 26.43.546 3rd-tfg 26.51.101 4th-'brew 26.55.481
    5th-viper 27.25.849 6th- NOT SURE IF IT WAS COPPER OR KILLER (only had place on screen for copper between viper and major as i didn't have killer or cyber on replay) killer;s time 27.26.968 8th-major 27.30.598 9th-cyber 27.30.956 10th-kev 28.55.707 both web and crimj disconnected.

reverse grid for r2 saw start order of 1-web 2-crim 3-kev 4-cyber 5-major 6-killer 7-viper 8-'brew 9-tfg 10-v8 11-cptnp
    race 2 seemed more consistent with less issues. only incident i witnessed was between (i think) web & cptnp and watching replay one did not see or feel the other -unfortunate for cptnp. finish positions and fastest lap times were
    1st-killer 26.48.809 fl 1.11.921 2nd-v8 26.51.618 fl 1.11.345 3rd-cptnp 26.59.768 fl 1.11.777
    4th-cyber
    27.03.907 fl 1.12.497 5th-web 27.04.800 fl 1.12.307 6th-crimj 27.05.319
    7th-tfg 27.08.435 fl 1.12.455 8th-'brew 27.10.827 fl 1.12.301 9th-major 27.23.057 fl 1.13.103
    10th-kev 28.19.768 fl 1.13.524 viper disconnected after a crash on lap 8 around 9.30.8-- with fl 1.13.160
    if anyone can post first race fastest laps it would be appreciated -thanks.
  10. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    My Race
    Race 1
    qualified 9th, got up to 7th, dropped back to last after a spin at T1. Got back up to 10th, crimj and web dsc'd so elevated to 8th. Made some more positions, Saw kev had a major spin on the long right hander (looked awesome)
    Highlight of race 1 for me was the racing I had with Viperzed as it was close and clean and we kept swapping positions :).
    According to my screen I finished 6th (but I could only see 8)

Race 2
    Got dsc'd as soon as race 1 finished, got back in the room and dsc'd again so I gave up as I had had enough.

See you next week and well done to the podium who ever they may have been
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2015
    Ad2mny likes this.
  11. Major Havoc

Major Havoc New Recruit

PSN ID
    PZC-MajorHavoc
    Cheers @Peter Wise, Race One for me was clean from my POV, here is the replay link.
    There was so much confusion, with people dropping in and out, and restarting races.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/beioj8aj3wt8bjf/BCJS37016-RPLY003.rar?dl=0
    After getting what for in-between races, lost my confidence in Race 2. Just wanted it to be over, just keep lifting to let drivers go past. was happy to be down the back away from everyone, and run my own race !
    IMHO the connection issues last night made for some horrible racing, not the drivers. Didn't get to bed until well after 12:30AM.
    If you can't access the dropbox please PM me.
    Ad2mny likes this.
  12. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    Thanks @Major Havoc , I will download and have a look at this tonight or tomorrow
  13. CPTNPEACH

CPTNPEACH Rookie

PSN ID
    CPTNPEACH
    @mmm_homebrew I saved replay of both races I can post lap times tonight
    emmo46 likes this.
  14. CPTNPEACH

CPTNPEACH Rookie

PSN ID
    CPTNPEACH
    I had some good practice sessions throughout the week with @Peter Wise so I felt like I was in for a good chance this weekend.

Qualified 2nd with v8power smashing out a great qualifying time to grab pole. Lights went out and V8power hit the first hairpin a little wide letting me take the inside kerb. That's about how exciting the first race for me was V8power and the @TheFormalGuy were only 1-2 seconds away for most of the first race. I just concentrated on tyre wear and put consistent lap times to take away the win for the first race.

I knew race 2 would be hard to get through the pack unharmed. I knew I had the pace to work my way through and didn't want to rush as I had 22 laps to do it. Unfortuantley a side swipe by webnomad in lap 10 threw me off the track and spun into last spot after getting upto 6th postion from 11th. I then had to pick my way through with very minimal laps left to get back onto to the podium and managed to grab 3rd with two laps to go.

Congratulations to all that completed the race and look forward to this week
  15. CPTNPEACH

CPTNPEACH Rookie

PSN ID
    CPTNPEACH
    @Killercarlcox69 can you upload a screenshot from race one also of the lap times and places you see so we can get an overall guide of everyones first race positions?
  16. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    I will try tonight .
    CPTNPEACH likes this.
  17. CPTNPEACH

CPTNPEACH Rookie

PSN ID
    CPTNPEACH
    [​IMG] Race 1 minus the drivers who dont appear on this replay
  18. CPTNPEACH