Division 6 Season 5

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 5, 2015.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Hey guys...below is the post i have said i would post in all divisions.....seems a lot of you issues are due to PSN / modum / router issues which in itself can be frustrating as hell. As Copper said at the top of the page, if you are having issues get in contact with @DekGT5mad and he can help you out.....if you are running a decent connection i would guess any issues are from a crappy router or bad settings....Anyway, something for everyone to think about as posted in all other div threads....

not sure if anyone read my div 1 post, but we need to do better right across the board. (i will be posting this in the other threads as well) I am sure nobody comes into our rooms to ruin anyone's race, but guys, the desperate moves need to stop and redressing IS NOT HAPPENING ENOUGH. Ive said it 100 times, if you make contact and gain an advantage give the spot back, THE FLIP SIDE is if someone makes a clean pass give them room and continue the "race"....A good "racer" will concede when someone makes a pass, just as they will get out of an attempted pass if it wont come off cleanly. It has to work both ways.

To be perfectly blunt, i dont have the time or the patience to deal with this :):):):) every week.......FIX IT. My comments aren't directed at anyone in particular, as most of us have all been involved in something over the last few seasons, but for how far we have come as a community we NEED TO DO BETTER.......please....

We have sponsors, and word spreads fast....if we want to promote ourselves as the best race league in OZ we ALL need to start driving like it. I will be assessing the penalty system before next season because its pretty obvious things arent working the way we want at the moment....

Stu
    mmm_homebrew likes this.
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Your results have 2 drivers (viper & copper) in race 1 but not 2. and 2 drivers (crim & web) in race 2 but not 1.
    Is this correct? Any DSC's?
  3. Footlong_warrior

Footlong_warrior Team Driver

PSN ID
    Footlong_Warrior twoinch_inya
    i can say @Crimj1985 did lose power in race 1 as he posted it on sookbook
  4. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    I was in race 1 only @Hatfield. Viper was in race 1 but not sure about race 2
  5. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    crimj dsc'd lap 3 and webnomad dsc'd lap 12.

Also whoever was having a go at Major Havoc during race 1 please be mindful that while you could see him he could not see you. I have a copy of Havoc's replay and the only person behind havoc at the time was me.

Its unfortunate that things like this happen but we knew going into the race that people couldn't see everyone so please take this into consideration for future races. Check your replays and if you have an issue send the to a room captain and a mod

I know killercarl and cyberstig were on track but they are not on the replay that major sent me
    skywalker likes this.
  6. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
  7. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Can anyone confirm if viper dsc from race 2 or if he didnt start? it affects him by 2 positions in the final standings...
  8. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

@Hatfield
    Hatfield likes this.
  9. Killercarlcox69

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    Will check now brb
  10. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    All good killer. I dont normally have issues with lag as I got all that sorted ages ago.
    I thought someone may have been behind me at the start of the race but I could only see kev.
    Hopefully we have a decent room next round as its extremely frustrating not seeing people and getting lag punted all the time
  11. Killercarlcox69

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    Viper Dsc Lap 8
  12. Killercarlcox69

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    All good Bud
    Cheers
  13. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    thx killer, and @Peter Wise did you dsc from race 2? or just not start?
  14. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @mmm_homebrew just a thought when posting the times...maybe a new line for each position? it is just a bid hard to read :(
  15. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    Did
    Did Not start. Had issues so gave up
  16. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Yes I can confirm I completed race 1 but because we took so long to race because of issues I had to go to bed in race 2 :/
  17. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    if you had issues I will still award dsc which puts you up 2 places also
  18. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    I got dsc'd as soon as race 1 finished. Got back in for race 2 and got dsc'd again and since I couldn't see everyone in race 1 decided it was not worth it for race 2. I'm happy not to receive points for race 2 as I will miss the fuji round due to moving house that weekend so Season 5 is pretty screwed for me but I will push on
    Ad2mny likes this.
  19. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    it will count as a dsc in race 2
    Peter Wise likes this.
  20. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Where was Webnomad in race 2?