GT6 GOLD HI-TEC OILS SUPER GT SEASON III

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by VARDZ, Jun 2, 2015.

1. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Season III of the popular HTO series is only a few weeks away. Listed below is the entries for the up coming season and I have also tagged those who have yet to enter. The series will commence the first sunday night after the completion of S6 including all the ROC races so at this stage barring any re runs will be on the 2/8/15 and will go for 4 weeks.
    @Beau_Albert @Mustafur @t_b_williams @COME_AND_GET_ME7 @AUSnicko9 @MINT_GTR @N64TheStig007 @R0T0R-AU86 @Fastboysmith @GTP_DHolland @Mister_Bond_747 @razor4797 @Alfa5252 @Pringles_947
    so check the link for further info... almost 50 entries last season would like to beat that mark and if you need to know how good it was check out Beau's race highlight videos from the 4 rounds earlier this year
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/hi-tec-oils-series-season-3.1519/
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2015
    JonoStan96 and Beau_Albert like this.
  2. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Due to recent problems caused by PD all entries to this series will make an effort to do what you/we can to have a stable environment to race. This means everyone and I do mean everyone!!! will have every other competitor within this division on there friends list for round 1( Date to be confirmed due to re-runs). The penalty for failing to make every effort to achieve this will be Zero points allocated to you regardless of your finishing position being first or last. I cannot be any clearer than that.... you will have a full list of smiling faces on your lobby.
    Finalised division lists will be up 1 week prior to lights out so there will be no excuses.... Sorry for the hard line on this boys but recent circumstances have forced my hand on this one.
  3. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Hey everyone Next THURSDAY due to No NASCAR round the HTO series will be holding a live test/race. You can run any of the 6 cars available across the 3 races which will be Mid-Field - Spa & another track not being used maybe GVS or SSR5.
    Races will be 15 - 20 mins in duration and I will have a Hi-Tec oils Goodie Bag Prize to a random draw on the night. You can test the car that you have chosen or you can race 3 different cars across the 3 races ... completely up to you. Each race will have a 5 min break between them which will be used a Qualifying session.
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  4. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Do we have to sign up anywhere for the test? or just rock up on the night?
  5. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Just express interest so I can see if we need multiple rooms
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  6. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    All teams be advised. You may have vacant spots in Copper or Tin (newly created to accommodate entries)
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  7. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Pringles_947 and Alfa5252 like this.
  8. Pringles_947

Pringles_947 Team Driver Gold Member

Chuck me in then =]
    VARDZ likes this.
  9. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
  10. Pringles_947

If HTO need a driver i wouldn't mind being part of the team
    VARDZ likes this.
  11. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    You are about 8 hrs to late mate ... Got word back today and haven't yet updated list
  12. Pringles_947

All good. I'll test them out and let you know =]
  13. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    With no requirement for a qualifier in the BJH ROC.... I have come up with the idea of having a prelude event to assist in the finalisig of the BoP for S III which i believe still needs a little work. As the picture below shows each of the tracks will be used across the night in a shorten version of the actual round and the bhp levels listed is where we will start for the night but will adjust where required. So i am looking for a few hosts to make this happen and will ask the usual guys who have a stable connection to help. So on sunday night if you are already a part of the HTO series and are looking for some practice or if you have yet to join this series come along
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2015
  14. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Putting out the call to gold drivers, we are so looking for a gold driver to replace MINT in our team. All applications confidential. Apply as a matter of urgency. Team prostate is a prestigious team an would be an honour for any driver to join
  15. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Teams will now only score best 3 from each week not the 4 I had intended to change it too. GRT have lost nicko as well.
  16. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    OP UPDATED ... Please like this comment once you have read and understand the updated opening comment
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2015
    t_b_williams and Beau_Albert like this.
  17. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    With an oil change, at 479bhp the Honda only goes to 570 for me.....
  18. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    have just fixed about 30 secs ago and am doing the other now
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  19. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    As with the Japan GT500 Championship the HTO series will have a success ballast...not by adding weight as they do in the R.W. series but with reduction of BHP. As with last season it will be based on the Championship table positions.
    1st 3% reduction
    2nd 2.4%
    3rd 1.8%
    4th 1.2%
    5th and any others equal on points 0.6%
    Below is a demo points table and the BHP that each driver will have for the next round.
    * thank you CAGME for this amazing spreadsheet that is totally automated after entering each drivers round points
    [​IMG]
  20. razor4797

razor4797 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    razor4797
    Hey @VARDZ , I'd like to join the series if still possible. I'll get back to you on my car selection