GT6 GOLD HI-TEC OILS SUPER GT SEASON III

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by VARDZ, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    Was just worried it was going to be faster than the 06 Nissan since the 04 car your using wasn't used in BOP Testing, just had a quick run then and the cars dead equal with the 06 Nissan's pace, so my apologies TB :)
    VARDZ and t_b_williams like this.
  2. warrior2167

warrior2167 Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    warrior2167
    [​IMG]
    6th fastboysmith (1:05.943)
    7th N64TheStig007 (1:05.647)
    [​IMG]
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  3. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    Happy with the race tonight, made sure i pulled out a 4.8 to grab pole and thankfully i could do just that!
    Start was fairly average but into T1 i was able to pull a small gap over R0T0R and was hoping to get my head down and run away, however unfortunatley the GTR was able to tuck into my slipstream and give me a bit of trouble for the opening laps when R0T0R sadly just touched the grass which gave me a 4 second buffer i could hold onto. :laugh:
    Was hoping to get to around 29-30mins before pitting, but when R0T0R went for an undercut, it kind of forced me to react, and thankfully i did as the gap was around 3 seconds, so if i had stayed out to the halfway mark as planned, i could of been in trouble.:eek:
    From there, i was able to match the Godzilla behind and when the GTR got too thirsty and needed some more fuel, :coffee: was able to cruise to the line and steal the first win of the season, and not a bad day to do it either ;)
    From testing i knew the HSV was fastest around Midfield, but struggles a little on the next 2 tracks, so going into the next rounds slightly power limited is a little frustrating, but, that's the situation i've been dealt with. Onto the next!
    -Bobo :thumbsup:
    Randm90 likes this.
  4. B-Spec Bob

B-Spec Bob Team Driver

PSN ID
    B-spec-_-Bob
    Yeah it still has the 350Z lights, my bad :oops:
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    So did beau get both Q1 & Q2 pole?
  6. Benjamin J Smith

Benjamin J Smith Professional Gold Member

We only did 1 qually
  7. R0T0R-AU86

R0T0R-AU86 Team Driver

PSN ID
    R0T0R-AU86
    Well…

First race back and it was a disaster! It was a pretty bad turn out for the first round I must admit… I was looking forward to it as it was my first race back from being away for 13 weeks…

Qualifying was ok. Was able to put down a 50 flat and get second place starting the car on the front row with Beau. Off to the start I got a decent start and straight away I noticed how much quicker that HSV was down the straight… even being in slip stream it wasn’t catching… It was just able to hang on… If I was able to get a good run out of the last hairpin I was able to maybe gain a tenth… I was making a few small mistakes and was sitting around 1 second off. Then it happened, only just touching the grass on the exit of T1… It put me down to 4 seconds… ugh as the race went on the pace was hovering around 3.7 to 4.4 seconds.. I noticed I was averaging high 50s and thought I would try the undercut. Hoping that Beau was in his own little world he would miss me in the pits and had a few more laps however he pitted one lap later. The gap before I pitted was 4.8 seconds when I pitted, I was able to get down to 3 seconds, I think if I didn’t have an off I could have been just in the lead or there to put pressure on. As the race went on, Warrior nowhere to be seen there was 10mins left and the petrol light came on.. oh god… I need to splash and dash… god dam it… 3rd place from silly mistakes.. I think if I didn’t touch the grass on T1 and got the fuelling right I could have been a real pain for Beau. I was hoping to put pressure on to make a mistake however small mistakes cost me, and cost me 2nd place also.
  8. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @VARDZ does this mean beau gets all qually points?
  9. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Yes Hat ... that will be ok ... Next time guys shorten the laps in each session if required
  10. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    We only did 1 session because it was already very late when we started, and due to the dire turnout it seemed pointless to run Q2 when Beau had done an unassailable lap anyway.
  11. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    I guess that would be ok too right @VARDZ if drivers agreed to give all 3 pole points to the current pole sitter?
  12. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    That was the agreement
  13. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  14. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    BHP LEVELS FOR ROUND 2 @TSUKUBA[​IMG]
    Beau_Albert and JonoStan96 like this.
  15. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
  16. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  17. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Guys ....please be aware that the link to go to the weather conditions at Tsukuba is a link to day 5 which means it will give you the conditions 5 days from the current day so please look at Sunday for the correct conditions.
  18. razor4797

razor4797 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    razor4797
    Very disappointed at these new suspension settings in the GTR... Lost 1+ secs per lap at midfield compared to old settings, now losing .5+ secs per lap at Tsukuba compared to old settings. I'm pretty sure it's the controller reacting with the settings because it doesn't seem to be affecting others in the GTR
  19. JonoStan96

PSN ID
    Hey guys

Myself and @warrior2167 will be racing in the GTP 4 Hours of Fuji, and qualifying is at 9PM. I'm requesting that we start early so we can get some laps in. As warrior is a rookie he must set a lap otherwise we will go a lap down. Is an 8:10pm race start fine with everyone?
    VARDZ likes this.
  20. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    GTPlanet is in for one hell of a shock tommorow :roflmao:
    VARDZ likes this.