GT6 HI-TEC OILS Super GT Series Silver

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by VARDZ, Jan 2, 2015.

1. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    The M3s copped a right rogering !!! Except for warrior lol
    Kieran_B33 likes this.
  2. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Even he didn't do as well as expected.
  3. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
  4. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

At the risk of getting lynched by @VARDZ and half of Silver div, Would anyone object to me switching to the RX7 for the remainder of the season?
    I genuinely have no clue how to get the GTR going quickly, AND I'm killing the tyres trawling around 2sec. off the pace.

I salute @groover33 and @S54VED for their pace last week, clearly it's not the GTR's fault!
    groover33 likes this.
  5. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Im not fussed. I feel the GTR is quite weak at Spa as its fast and flowing which isnt' the GTR. But I feel the GTR is decent at Bathurst, and probably mid field at Daytona, so will persist with it.

Its probably more a of @VARDZ call..
    groover33 likes this.
  6. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

Cheers @skywalker, I think the GTR (in the right hands) will be quicker than the RX7 everywhere but Spa. Pretty sure the RX7 will get slaughtered out of the 3 slower corners at Daytona, and I tested at Bathurst and I KNOW the GTR is faster up the mountain. The RX7 gets a bit back over McPhillamy/Skyline, but by then the damage is done.
    At least I can get THROUGH the corners in the RX7, even if it does lack some punch OUT of them!
  7. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Q2 NOW HAS 2 OPTIONS PLEASE READ ON PREVIOUS PAGE
  8. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    If I allow one to change whats to stop everyone jumping in the rx7 at spa or the GTR for Bathurst? Sorry boys but no changes
  9. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Please note the small increase in power for the M3. This should help with parity as it was slightly underpowered
    [​IMG]
    HI-TEC OILS SUPER GT SERIES ROUND 2
    24 HOURS OF SPA FRANCORCHAMPS
    • RACE DURATION 1 HOUR WITH THE RACE COVERING A 24 HOUR PERIOD
    • TYRE WEAR NORMAL
    • TYRES ANY RACING
    • 1 MANDITORY PITS
    • RACE START 12 PM WITH A TIME PROGRESSION ON 24.
    • WEATHER AS PER REAL WORLD LOCATION
    http://www.latestmotorsportweather.com/racing-circuits/europe/belgium/spa-francorchamps-circuit.html
    • HI-TEC OILS QUALIFYING Q1 WILL CONSIST OF AN OUT LAP + 3 LAPS 2 - 3 & 4 ONCE EVERYONE FINISHES THEIR Q1 PARK UP ON THE SPA SKID PAD (OUTSIDE OF La SOURCE TURN 1 ) AND WHEN THE TOP HALF OF THE FIELD IS FINALISED HEAD BACK TO THE PIT VIA THE MAIN STRAIGHT IN THE WRONG DIRECTION ... CHANGE TYRES IF YOU WISH TO DO SO AND LAP 5 IS THE OUT FOR Q2 AND A FURTHER 2 LAPS TO BE COMPLETED TO COMPLETE Q2. IF THE TOP QUALIFYIER FROM Q1 DESIRES HE HAS THE OPTION OF BEING THE FINAL CAR TO START Q2
    • PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR CAR SET AT THE CORRECT BHP LEVELS WHETHER STOCK OR AT THE PENALISED LEVEL.
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2015
  10. groover33

groover33 shanan Gold Member

PSN ID
    Groover33
    I had no probs with natman changing cars but i do get what vardz is saying it wouldnt be fair if everyone wanted to change cars at different tracks. In saying that i wont be as fast with my decrease in power this week so you shouldn't worry to much about me.
    natmanscoop likes this.
  11. groover33

PSN ID
    Groover33
    Also @VARDZ if i dont do as good at spa does my power go back up to 420hp or do i stay at 407hp just wondering?
  12. COME_AND_GET_ME7

COME_AND_GET_ME7 Professional

It all depends on where you stand on the leaderboard after the race. The penalty system works by halving the penalty for your championship standing after race 1 and adding the full penalty for your standing after race 2. There is 6 possibilities for you they are as follows:
    Championship Position after Spa:
    1st 4.5% 401HP
    2nd 3.9% 404 HP
    3rd 3.3% 406 HP
    4th 2.7% 409 HP
    5th 2.1% 411 HP
    6th or lower 1.5% 414 HP
    groover33 and VARDZ like this.
  13. groover33

PSN ID
    Groover33
    Yeah thanks cagme i hope i dont drop any more power after this race that would suck haha
  14. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Silver room open
  15. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Did anyone manage to get the full Round 2 results? Mine were missing @Blindman and @NAACS.
  16. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Bad luck seeeth, however I reckon if you had of kept going you probably would have won!

Quite a cracking race, was very close with everyone. The pack was so tight for the whole first stint, little mistakes costing people spots. The lap times showed as quickest was a mid 23. But after pit stop it opened up a little. Had a few looks early in 2nd stint but decided not to fight with Aussie so I wouldn't have to defend when I did decide to try make a move. Unfortunately, what enabled me to be in that position (Aussie spinning t1) I did myself.

So went into damage control, fortunately everyone parted for me as I caught up. Was closing down around .5 sec lap on lead and was hoping for a battle between Aussie and Bryan to let me catch up. Alas, Bryan was way to fast and the lead just started increasing 1-2 sec a lap! Aussie was too far ahead for me to catch. Well done guys.

Bad luck serg you were really quick here, pity about ur hw. Nat said his got some for sale ;)
    Ad2mny and aussief1 like this.
  17. S_CLOSE

S_CLOSE Professional

PSN ID
    S_CLOSE
    Just finished putting together the pedals enclosure, but I'm afraid there wasnt very much dust in them. Put an additional layer underneath the spring and some lubricant, but they might be done for. Could try swapping the clutch potentiometer, but too much work to get into it right now. Will see how it goes.
    A bit down I couldn't put a good show, but some good battles made it worth the exercise. Some great overtakes that ended with limited speed on the straights when the brake kept engaged, resulting in losing back the position.
    Well done podium, bring on next round.
    Ad2mny likes this.
  18. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    My apologies to @seth123, after watching the replay it looks like I didn't give him enough room into Turn 9, after Rivage. We made contact, which contributed to his spin.

Heart in mouth moment: My screen went blank for a few seconds when I was chasing Aussie at the exit of Radillon (due to a faulty HDMI connection). I'm very fortunate the picture came back soon after!
  19. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    I think I had damage, and it's to hard to pass kept loosing momentum, need more power lol
  20. Slambobagan

Slambobagan Professional Super ROOZ

Made a few errors early on resulting in some contact. Sorry anyone I hit.
    Close racing the first 3 laps.
    Sorry seeth for bumping ya wide after we both made a pass on groover, I guess 3 wide into there was never gonna work.
    I agree if you had carried on after your spin you would have caught up quickly the rx7 was so much quicker on worn tyres.