PCARS Season 2 - Div 1

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 10, 2016.

1. TheJuzzy

TheJuzzy Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    TheJuzzy
    I should put that up @njf015 , it was pretty intense .
    stucar17 likes this.
  2. zuluwoffle

zuluwoffle Team Driver

PSN ID
    zuluwoffle
    So what's a decent time to be getting in Div 1 around Hockenheim GP?
  3. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    45-46 I'd assume.
    zuluwoffle likes this.
  4. zuluwoffle

zuluwoffle Team Driver

PSN ID
    zuluwoffle
    Hmmm bit of work to do then.
  5. beakeroo

beakeroo Professional

PSN ID
    Steam ID: beakeroo iRacing: Frederick Barr
    I can get flat 47 in a stock tune with race fuel. Best I've had (in an hour's practice) high 46 with minimal tuning. I know whatever I see as fast gets thrashed in D1 so yeah 45's I assume.
    zuluwoffle likes this.
  6. zuluwoffle

zuluwoffle Team Driver

PSN ID
    zuluwoffle
    Cheers mate. I got down to a mid 46 before with race fuel but seem to be chasing my tail a bit with tuning so nothing new there. :p
    beakeroo likes this.
  7. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    im mid 46s (PB) as well, a little bit of time in it, but only with brake zones and different lines in a few spots.....other than that am low 47s with lots of fuel !
    zuluwoffle likes this.
  8. autech91

autech91 Professional

Hi boys. Don't think I will be racing this Sunday as I have a bike meet on that day. If I'm not too tired I might jump on but I am usually stuffed after a race meet so will see how I get on.

Good luck to all.
    Spidey_11 and Konnor McCluskey like this.
  9. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver

Know how ya feel man, it's the last thing I wanna do after a big days racing haha
  10. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    A good quali lap will see you in the 44's, but i wouldn't expect anything close for race pace.
    Think we might see some guys go off like a bullet at the start of the race but lose time in the stops, or might see some go like a snail but pop out of no where in the end results! Race pace could be anything at this point :speechless:
    Nice to see everyone is forced into strategy thinking mode this week. Hopefully next season this can be the norm! :thumbsup:
  11. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
  12. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    Hey guys, quick change of Host, @TheJuzzy will be taking over duties tonight :thumbsup:
    His getting the room up now with a practise session before Quali
    Sam D Blacklock likes this.
  13. zuluwoffle

zuluwoffle Team Driver

PSN ID
    zuluwoffle
    Damn first disconnection for the season, just as it was shaping up to be a good battle between myself and sickskillz at the end. Sad to see only 2 runners though at the end of the the Div1 final race :(
  14. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    I don't even know what to say...
    Pole, Fastest lap and Dsc with 8 laps to go, Yet i can still get 2nd place!?
    Division 1...... and we have SIX people show up..... and 2 have parked the car before Lap 7 for whatever reason..... This is turning into Formula 1 real quick. This division is supposed to be the Pinnacle of Raceonoz Project Cars Racing, yet only 37.5% of the grid makes it to every race before the halfway point of the season. Why even bother sign up!?
    I wish i could be happy right now, if the cards fall our way, a Teams Title for BHR and also my Division 1 Title, but whats the joy in racing a single car at the end of over an hour of racing? I've never been in a season with such a high drop out rate.... Dsc's can't be helped i know, but the fact that as i speak, there is a SINGLE car running on track?
    Feel sorry for ya @Konnor McCluskey :sleep: Well done on the win, told ya you'd have a shot!
    Going to go dropkick a watermelon all the way to Thailand for entertainment now.
    See you all next season if theres anyone left... :thumbsdown:
  15. Konnor McCluskey

@Hatfield race results for division 1
    1st: Me
    2nd: pykey
    3rd: juzzy
    4th: beau (DSC)
    5th: Zulu (DSC)
    6th: NFJ (DSC)
  16. Konnor McCluskey

Well that race was just full of bad luck for everyone ! Hard luck to you guys that DSC but that's just the way it is.
    Had some fun little battles along the way after crashing 3 times and having to fight my way back through the field.

Bring in next season !!
  17. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    All of the DSC's well and truly ran more laps than Pykey and Juzzy, so Dsc's go ahead of them two
    @Hatfield
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
    Sam D Blacklock and zuluwoffle like this.
  18. zuluwoffle

zuluwoffle Team Driver

PSN ID
    zuluwoffle
    Wouldn't the order be Konnor, beau (Dsc), Zulu (Dsc), NFJ (Dsc), pykey, Juzzy based on laps completed?
    beakeroo likes this.
  19. zuluwoffle

zuluwoffle Team Driver

PSN ID
    zuluwoffle
    I'm with you on that Beau. At the start of the season I was expecting so much with full fields but the way the season ended it was a bit of a yawn fest. Certainly doesn't make the 3rd in my first championship feel worth it. Oh well, hope next season is better.
    beakeroo, Spidey_11 and Beau_Albert like this.
  20. Konnor McCluskey

Well il be protesting against it because my team is fighting for a title and beaus points are crucial to me getting more points on the team he is apart of haha

This just means that we might aswell count back through the season where the same thing has probably happened...would just be a shambles so I'm against it
    pykeybraa145 likes this.