PCARS Season 2 - Div 4

Discussion in 'PCLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    slot him in as a reserve...if there is a no-show, he can take the spot that round
  2. Zachery

Zachery Professional

PSN ID
    Zharvs92
    Hey
    He has joined. Name is @mitchymoo09
    Thanks mate
    stucar17 likes this.
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Alright all,
    Tire wear will be on X2

After testing on sunday night with CAGME, cob and a few others, its pretty clear that running on X2 will make the races either NO STOP or 1 stop. After the 13 lap races we did (more than once) the wear for the controller guys was only minimally worse that the guys on wheels..(CAGME was on 68% and cob was on 72%) we also found that the wear gets incrementally slower the more the tire wears.

It was also realized that running on real takes the need AWAY to pit as everyone could easily get to the end without pitting....making the need to tune irrelevant ! So, you get tuning, and you get 2X wear which means we get the best of both worlds.

FUEL will remain on real as the only options are "real, fast or off".

Any people not happy with the decision will have their car tampered with, nails in their tires and their pit crew will be poisoned so service will be slow at round 1 on the 14th.

Stu
    Nathancarhead likes this.
  4. Nathancarhead

Nathancarhead Team Driver

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    I'd be happy to help out in hosting duties and/or room captaining if these spots need filling
  5. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    ok guys....

HOST....who can do this so i can update the OP.... @Nathancarhead is your connection solid and planning on being there every week ? Back up host if needed ?

I have asked that the race date and time of day be default at this stage, unless one of the guys in the back room convo can come up with an answer, but they will need to be uniform across the divs...i just dont have time at the moment to sort through that.

Meet and greet this sunday night, please make sure you have everyone on your lists....prob best to post here what is a good time for everyone but is suggested that you run at the normal prac / qual / race times so everyone knows. IE, room generally opens at "about" 7:30 EDST, qual at 8:10 and race start at 8:20. Once in the room check connections, any problems please let us know.

MICS, as per league rules should be off during the race...although i think as bad as it is the in game chat can be used (or party) to get the room set up ad running smoothly. I dont mind how its done so long as everyone knows what the story is, any changes to race start etc etc etc

DRIVING STANDARDS....am sure we are all aware of what is expected with driving standards for the season. Contact resulting in an unfair advantage being gained will result in a penalty post race if the offence can be proven. The magnetic effect is pretty harsh, so its up to drivers that stick it up the inside aren't using the other car as a rail to make the corner. As always, if you screw up, redress at the time to avoid protests. ANY drivers "purposely" taking out brake markers will receive a penalty, its not fair on the other drivers in the room.

Any issues, let me or one of the mod team know ASAP.

Stu
  6. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    So guys, please get your car # to us asap so i can update in the OP as well.....check with your team (if you are running in the teams champ) to make sure you have the right livery / #
  7. Bevo_17

Bevo_17 Rookie

PSN ID
    Bevo_17
    Mines been 19 square since I started
  8. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    sure...but pcars liveries have their own numbers that cannot be changed like GT6...
    Kieran_B33 likes this.
  9. Clevohead

Clevohead Taswegian Ambassador Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Clevohead
    I am #23 Mögernig Autolacke
  10. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    @stucar17 I am planning to be available for every race and my connection is generally pretty stable. If this is an issue perhaps it would be better if i was only a back up host?
    stucar17 likes this.
  11. webnomad

webnomad Team Driver

PSN ID
    webnomad
    # 28 TLR team for me
  12. Konnor McCluskey

Konnor McCluskey Team Driver

13. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Friend requests sent.
  14. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Sounds great mate...no one else has put their hand up to test their connection...at this stage you are it !

Can you send out FR to the guys in your div and get a room open tonight to test ?
  15. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    I have sent FR's to everyone i can find, think the only person I'm missing is Mitchymoo. @stucar17 or anyone else, do you know what Mitchymoo's PSN is?
  16. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Nathancarhead likes this.
  17. Dermott Brereton

Dermott Brereton Rookie

PSN ID
    ZingerStacker21
    lol nathan your connection is always on pingas
  18. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Just been informed I have to pop out for a little bit, hopefully will be back before M&G, but if i haven't got a room up by 8:15pm AEDT, then i suggest someone else sets up a room, and I'll join as soon as i can
  19. Nathancarhead

PSN ID
    nathancarhead
    Hi all,
    Bad news, you guys will have to find a new host for this div. Unfortunatley, whilst i was out earlier this arvo, my brothers came into my room looking for me and managed to trip on the cord between my G29 and my PS4, which ultimatley resulted in my PS4 falling off its shelf. Good news is my PS4 still functions and the PCARS game is undamaged. However the HDMI port into my PS4 was damaged as the HDMI lead was bent and pulled out of the TV and PS4. Therefore, my TV can pick up that my PS4 is connected to the TV, but there is no vision coming through into the TV, and therefore i am unable to race. Hence i am withdrawing from this season as i will need to get my PS4 replaced/repaired.

Best of luck for the season guys, its a shame i cant be there to enjoy all the racing with you all
  20. Kart-No-1

Kart-No-1 Professional

PSN ID
    Kart-No-1
    Sorry for disappearing tonight guys. Will catch up with you later.