IRACING RoOZ iRLeague - Season 1

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by KoAStR, Jan 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OuttaAngst

OuttaAngst Rookie

So is organic Milk worth the extra cost? :D

I use acronyms so much that we start to acronym the acronyms, or as I like to say from now, ATAs....
  2. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    I would like to reword your post;

So is OM worth the EC?
    I UASM that we start to ATAs, or AILTS from now, ATAs.
  3. stonemonkey

stonemonkey Rookie

What sort ... (and bearing in mind that I know dick about squat) you looking at yields or composition, etc (i.e. things biological), or are you a 'systems' guy looking at efficiencies ... extraction/storage/transport, etc?

And I had to laugh ... Bones ... not only a scientist, but one on the Federal fringes (DPI) ... politics and science ... like a stellar nursery for acronyms :lol:

Perfect opportunity, Dave, to acronymise (bs made-up word!?) "RoOZ iRLeague - Season 1" ...

... and OT ... the throbbing of my beast-meat keeps me from restful sleep - anyone else suffering the same way? :lol:
  4. OuttaAngst

OuttaAngst Rookie

lol dave,
    lol wtf stone. I don't need to hear about your beast-meat and its throbbing.

Btw SRS Q Dave, is there any weighting of the points across the two races? Or is it just 25pts/race regardless of length?
  5. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Just same points regardless. CBF'd making it more complicated. Can always revisit this later ARD (as results develop)

:lol: Chris TBM
    Although dissappointing you didn't acronymise more of your post - prime candidate "BIM that IKDAS"
  6. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Have you guys had enough of TLAs now? (Three Letter Acronyms) :lol:
  7. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

LOL ADL YGAH. work it out all you smart guys.
    Yer Stone not wrong with the political bit there. We do all the things you said, been increasing on farm efficiency, increased pasture production with less inputs (water and nutrients), selecting plant species for persistence and digestive quality, animal digestive efficiency, green house gas monitoring from both the animal and the soils it soils which we call :):):):) and Piss Deposit Emissions, and so on. Or should i have said OFE, IPP with LI's, SPSFP&DQ, ADE, GGM, and my favorite to decipher S&PDE. Thats a good one for you Koaster more the three letters.
    Sorry guys this is it, I'm all acronymed out and time to get this thread back on track
  8. Neishy

Neishy Rookie

PSN ID
    NOS_neishy4a-gte
    Wow, this :):):):) is so hard to follow pissed.
  9. stonemonkey

stonemonkey Rookie

Holy Acronym-Fest, Batman !!! :D

And Dusty ... I dunno why I figured you might be a Skyrim-boy ... so anyway, if you allow yourself to become a werewolf, you can't get the 'Restful Sleep' perk (learn skills faster) ... a message pops up to say 'your beast blood prevents you from gaining restful sleep', or something similar, but I've had that throbbing beast-meat quip bouncing round my head for weeks ... it's gonna be my new sig, I reckon :lol:
  10. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Laughed Out Loud, Almost Died Laughing, You Guys Are Hilarious ? :p

:lol: This has been funny as sh*t. Well done fellas we really :):):):)ed up this thread. You've got a twisted mind Chris, and I'm 100% on-board! Break out that new sig! :lol:

P.S. check out my new title above my avatar <<<<<<<<<<<
  11. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Spot on koaster, sept adl was all day long but I like yours better. You would fit in our organisation well.
  12. Neishy

Neishy Rookie

PSN ID
    NOS_neishy4a-gte
    I actually got "all day long", too bad I thought the other one was "You guys are homosexual".
  13. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    Well now i know why i'm not as fast as you fella's - thought i needed more practice but what i need
    is a PhD!
    If anyone is looking for a tune the Laguna set i have feels just as good at RA - see ya's tonight! :)
  14. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Thanks alot to those that showed up and stuck it out today. Fun times. I think the format went well, and relatively smooth except for a bit of race carnage off the line in race 2!

[h]Round 1 - Road America Results:[/h] Session 1 | Session 2
  15. KoAStR

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Couple of shots of the carnage... just when you think you've made it through. everyone eats it!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  16. OuttaAngst

OuttaAngst Rookie

17. WAC

PSN ID
    Err..yeah.. about that incident! Even thou you tried to make me feel better Chris
    by taking some responsiblity for that, in review it was my fault for moving over
    and you were just reacting to a strange move.
    The reason was,i bogged the car down in second gear so moved over to allow the
    others behind a clear line of sight thru,not thinking that i had 'squeezed'you out.
    Just about swallowed my tongue as eveyone piled into me.
    Thanks for waiting to line up again(took awhile to let the red mist dissipate)
  18. stonemonkey

stonemonkey Rookie

Don't sweat it, Wayne ... you halted your sway to the left in time, and in the end there was enough room for me on-track, but I'd moved way over coz I wasn't sure how far you might come across, and with my lefts on the grass I wasn't able to control my move back onto track very well, and got spat onto track a good 1/3 car too far right ... :/

I still had a great time, though ... :cool:

... but may be giving the SM away on the public server. I'm still keen to hook-up with you boys every other week, but the SM doesn't suit me ... the level of aggression required to unlock all that aero-grip is uncomfortable for me (and feels ... 'wrong' ... to me) ... so I'm just gonna run it for fun with you lot. For the rest of S1 I'm just gonna take it easy and have fun in random events ...

... first up, I'm gonna try the Grand Am Sports Car enduro (80 mins at Watkins Boot - Wk 5) ... I love the Riley :cool:

So anyways ... a BIG thanks to Dave, and his wonderful assistant in the sequin dress, the always-lovely Dusty (brilliant pace, all night, mate ... props!), and my fellow racers, Tim and Wayne. Hopefully we'll get more folk in two weeks time ... but I won't cry if we don't ;)
  19. WAC

PSN ID
    Cheers Stone!..your all heart mate.
    Think that's why i'm digging the SM so much - grip!
    Spent so much of my iracing time in the V8SC which has zero grip that even
    if it's "wrong" the fact that when you turn the wheel and it actually 'turns' has
    made it quite enjoyable.
    Dusty was on fire, at least another second per lap quicker than me.
    Looking forward to the next one.
  20. beau261

beau261 Beau

PSN ID
    beau261
    I'll be there for round 2. Been moving house this weekend. No internet.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.