IRACING RoOZ iRLeague - Season 1

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by KoAStR, Jan 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OuttaAngst

OuttaAngst Rookie

Too bad you couldn't make it beau, next time. Unless you are on the other side of the country.
  2. stonemonkey

stonemonkey Rookie

Yeah, mate ... we missed ya :)
  3. beau261

beau261 Beau

PSN ID
    beau261
    Bummer we're not doing Oulton Park.
  4. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    Thanks for your tune last night Beau - finally dropped into the 04's with it ,but i had to
    add some rear wing as i just don't have the ability to keep my foot into it thru some of
    those faster corners.

Oh and a 3rd place in the race straight after practice! :)
  5. beau261

beau261 Beau

PSN ID
    beau261
    Nice one mate, I'm glad it helped. It really is only a very basic tune I wacked together for this track. I'll work it out a bit more on the weekend.
  6. WAC

PSN ID
    holy crap..i totally forgot about tonight! not one lap of practice yet.
    Is it still on?
  7. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Yea mate still on. Just launched the room for a 60min extended practise session. I don't think anyone's done any practise yet.
  8. Timmo_821

Timmo_821 TJ

Sorry Guys, Cant make it tonight got my folks in town =( Please post some pics of the juicy stuff!
  9. stonemonkey

stonemonkey Rookie

Sorry wasn't able to support this yesterday, lads ... a one-off ... hoping you got some numbers to run ... will be there again in 2 wks time :cool:
  10. WAC

PSN ID
    Was a small affair, which was a good thing cause i was not really onto it at all.
    I had no chance at all to crash into any one so it was quite un-eventful ;)
    Like the track so this week should be fun.
    Will put a note somewhere to remind me of the next race!
  11. stonemonkey

stonemonkey Rookie

Don't stress, Wayne ... I'll be back to prop up the field at Suz ... haven't turned a SM lap since the last time I was with you boys ;)

And speaking of not turning any laps, Zandi will be interesting ... everyone raves about it, but I haven't done a circuit there in anything !!! :lol:
  12. Mad94d

Mad94d Madison Down

PSN ID
    mad94d
    Pretty keen on doing the next round.... I'll attempt at getting TTL guys involved too for a few more possible numbers (Ian Travis, Vail Riches, Reg Burke etc). This may be something those guys are interested in since they've been driving this car lots recently.
  13. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

I can join in on practice sessions Koaster when i buy the car, been spending all my money getting the tracks for this V8 season.

Hey Mad, can i get the latest ttr set ups for Sebring, I been using the MadDown setups off the forum but just wondering if they are current. I been racing against Mitch's old man Sam and his best M8 Jay and they using Mitch's latest setup's and getting pretty secretive about their setups now days. So I thought we could play that game and we can be running as TTR engineered RaceOnOz cars with our own top secrete setups. I'm still doing ok but just like to be using the latest setups. Neishy is nearly up to C and going pretty good in the V8 practice rooms so be 2 cars at least.
  14. Mad94d

Mad94d Madison Down

PSN ID
    mad94d
    Yeah I won't be racing the next few rounds but Josh Muggo and Troy Cox will be I believe. We have been using last season's setups as a base (setup pack) and modifying ever so slightly. If you want our new setups just jump on TT-R teamspeak (give me a yell if you need the details) or contact one of us on the forum somewhere.
  15. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Thanks Mad, i on the rooz team speak, just need your TTR code or what ever tis called. i'll have a look on the web site and catch up with Muggo and Coxy if its Ok with them.
  16. Mad94d

Mad94d Madison Down

PSN ID
    mad94d
    I can't share it! It won't let me! That sucks, I would share the credits with friends if I could but I can't so the best I can do is just host servers for people.
  17. WAC

PSN ID
    Was only kidding Mad..i'm slowly getting all the cars..was putting off all the oval stuff
    cause i never thought i would ever do it, but i've actually started to enjoy just turning left! Crazy Americans.
  18. stonemonkey

stonemonkey Rookie

Hey lads ... are there likely to be some bodies for the Road Atlanta round? I ask because, if so, I will have to put in some seat-time before hand ... I haven't really peddled in weeks ... my ring will be rusty ;)
  19. WAC

PSN ID
    Yep i'll be on mate - did notice that you have been missing in action lately.
    get the oil out son!
  20. stonemonkey

stonemonkey Rookie

Good-o, Wayne :cool:

Get the oil out ..? For my ring !?! I hear macros can give a small advantage, but the smearing of petroleum products on the brown-eye ... who'da thought that that would work too !!? :lol:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.