Season 11 - Division 2

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Hatfield, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Russell

Russell Professional

PSN ID
    BigChopperDog
    I like the look of all them 1st better lol. Great race and win again ssman! You are on a serious roll. Great race everyone especially you bmw. It's so fun when we can see each other. I hope history doesn't repeat its self to the end of the season lol.:)
    ssman244 likes this.
  2. ssman244

ssman244 Team Driver

PSN ID
    ssman15
    I thought after Bathurst that I'd need to do some practise if I'm going to do any good in this championship, didn't think the next 3 rounds were going to be like they were, still 3 to go though and tbh I feel you were faster than me in 3 of those 4 rounds for sure, just the 2nd race at Silverstone and the qually in the wet at Motegi cost you P1 I reckon, cause you were flying last night in the dry and I had to push beyond the limits to keep with you in that 1st race at Silverstone. It's really exciting though with this being my first ROOZ championship and it's really making me a better driver because of how competitive it is. Bring on the Enduro!!
    Jaycie and Russell like this.
  3. BMWF30328

BMWF30328 Rookie

Congrats SS. Consistent laps mid race got you the well deserved victory. I started pushing and made errors which give you some time to focus on your lap speed and you did so well done. I. Was annoyed at how qualifying shaped my night. After hitting a
    2:04.654 in the pre-qualifying practice...I could not get the space on track to put in an unfettered run. and meant not having front row. As good as my start was I am confident if I had front row I would have built an early lead and know that the high 1:45's I was doing during the week in the dry would have been good enough. Anyway well done to Russell too who had great pace in the race. I am kind of glad I had a little excursion off rather than us having to battle for second as team mates. Plan to be on the front row for Fuji as I need a win if I am going to stay in the championship race. This season has been great because of the standard of racing so far. I don't just mean the skill and sped. I mean the attitude and comraderie and respectful racing. Yes we are competing hard but with absolute respect and fairness and that is what makes the racing so enjoyable. Fuji will be an interesting enduro as the front left takes a hammering from that long right sweeper (tttuuuuuurrrrrnnnnnn 444444 - yes it is a long corner.). I am predicting a 2 stopper at least for tyres based on a few practice laps last night.
  4. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  5. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Driver briefing for R5 at Fuji.

[​IMG]

PIT EXIT / ENTRY : All drivers MUST use the proper pit entry/exit. Drivers cutting the lines will receive a penalty.
    TRACK LIMITS : Please use the standard ROOZ rules, 2 wheels must be on the ripple strip or white lines at all times. There is a lot of run-off here, so be especially careful rejoining to not get in the way of someone.
    DRIVING STANDARDS : Be patient and remember it's better to give up a spot and continue the fight, than make contact defending, have it all turn pear shaped, and have to fight your way back after avoidable contact.
    BLUE FLAGS : A reminder that if you are about to be lapped, its is good racing etiquette to move to the side where possible to let the leaders through.
    PROTESTS : As always, if you feel you have reason to protest, save your replay, and then contact the room captains and the mod team, Myself or @emmo46 ....DO NOT blow up in the chat room, or on the forum.
    RAGE QUITTING : A reminder that if you rage quit the room, you will receive 0 points, not be able to use it as your drop round and it wont count as a round of your 4 needed to be eligible for the PAGNIAN prize. If you have to stop, park up off track and pause to ghost, and let the race run down without leaving so it doesn't glitch the other drivers.
    SWERVING : A reminder that swerving to try to stop another driver gaining the draft is NOT permitted. You may change your line once, and that's it. ;)

Anything i have missed let me know
  6. Jaycie

Jaycie Rookie

PSN ID
    Jay-R51
    I'm looking forward to this one. Looking forward to having a practise tonight and to raise my game considering the bad form lately. I declare I AM READY for this one.. bring it On!!!
    ssman244 and Hatfield like this.
  7. ssman244

ssman244 Team Driver

PSN ID
    ssman15
    Had some really good pace tonight Jay, it'll definitely be a good race Sunday.
  8. Crackf0x

Crackf0x Rookie

PSN ID
    deglaflage
    Think I'm out again tonight guys. Right in the middle of exam block. Good luck tonight.
    emmo46 likes this.
  9. Jaycie

Jaycie Rookie

PSN ID
    Jay-R51
    I might not make it tonight. I've been called into work and will get home at8:30. I will jump online asap when I get home just in case race start is late. I don't mind missing quali. Hopefullly see everyone's on track
  10. ssman244

ssman244 Team Driver

PSN ID
    ssman15
    It is an enduro, but could we delay? depends on everyone else i suppose
  11. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

That sucks. I dont mind waiting a bit. At this stage i cant even sign into psn. Anyone else having trouble.
  12. grassies

grassies Rookie

PSN ID
    grassies
    We're back on.
  13. Jaycie

Jaycie Rookie

PSN ID
    Jay-R51
    Thanks guys. Ill try to get on asap
  14. Jock Farrington

Jock Farrington New Recruit

PSN ID
    h1tcher
    Sorry guys. Missed this one as well.
  15. Jaycie

Jaycie Rookie

PSN ID
    Jay-R51
    Thanks for restarting the first time. Unfortunately my network chose thet worst time to have problems. Sorry ifor the inconvenience. To day I'm disappointed is an understatement:( well that is racing (well that's online racing)
    Have a good race for me all!
  16. Hatfield

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    spun 3 times on the opening lap to be 30+ secs down.
    10th
  17. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    PROVIONAL

[​IMG]
  18. Knuckles

Knuckles Professional

Im sure you will bounce back next week mate.
  19. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    Congratulations @ssman244 , great win:thumbsup:. I was driving my nuts off trying not to get lapped and with @Luckgoesmyway chasing me over the last few laps as well after his pit stop the last 10 laps was very interesting for me. Up 'til then it was just a matter of chasing after the pack 5 to 10 secs ahead and never getting nearer to them. I managed to do the whole race without a spin though and that I'm very happy about:). Good result from @Nigel Burley tonight as well:thumbsup:.
    ssman244, Easyprey007 and Knuckles like this.
  20. emmo46

PSN ID
    emmo46
    PROVISIONAL

[​IMG]